DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as Tina we will have to disagree at this time. I do not think that her posting is very similar to that previous game. (I didn't play but did read it) I found the manner of her questioning Dice to be more in line with the town Tina I have seen in more recent games. I will be interested to hear how she resolves some of the inconsistencies in the list but it is D1 and I have inconsistencies in my own thoughts right now. Or at least conflicting ones.

On second thought this post doesn't read as bad as I remembered it with Tina's flip in mind.

However, I do want to call attention to it considering his focus on catching the SK over mafia and also knowing Tina's flip. To me, this could have been an attempt for Turin to kind of avoid Tina's scrutiny knowing that she wasn't on his mafia team and probably thinking she was a good enough player to catch him.

AJ this game is driving me nuts because it seems like its american dominated so when i post after work theres noone around but when im at work you lot all get mega busy.

I didnt like that Ley was one minute iffy about shooting anyone but then suddenly aimed at clov. Not BECAUSE he aimed at clov tho. Just that he aimed the gun so quick. If he had a reason for clov im not sure it was a good one cause I cant remember it at all.

You are making me slightly nervous suddenly. the sudden reemergence of ned and dusty caught my attention. I seem to remember a convo about not doin that anymore.

this is from ure post up top

"The latest bit of poo-poohing has been that Darthe would never put all the mafia in the scene. You do realize this is Darthe right?"

This is nothing but WIFOM and you really just need to stop. Don't game the Mod as an excuse to push for someone's lynch or death, that's terrible and comes off like you're trying to use every little thing you can to throw dirt at us.

You could make that same argument when i jumped on Tommy for claiming mafiaroleblocker. Everyone said "no one'd do that" Now tell me who turned out to be right? I trust Darthe as a mod to not play with us about as much as i believed tommy was town that game which is not at all. Dont discount it.

and again 

"I want one of the three of them dead today to verify my suspicions one way or the other. I propose that the rest if us that haven't shot yet shoot at RTE and Clov until we all run out or one is dead. If they flip mafia I would then propose lynching AJ."

Let's say some players actually agreed with and thought this was a good idea. Let's say that just now when you tried to kill Clov you were successful and he flipped town. What then? Would you still continue parading around trying to rouse the mob? Where does your progression go after that? "Onto the next one then!" or something along those lines?

I just have a really, really hard time believing that you BELIEVE this stuff. I've seen you pull these kind of theories out before in past games, and the majority of the time it was when you were mafia. You are basically riding Ithi's coattails with her reaction to the Tina death scene and spinning it every way you can to make us look bad. As much as I say that I think we should stop shooting, if it weren't for the fact that I think Ithi saved your hide when she whisked you away onto that carpet ride I would probably be typing your name in in a bolded and blue font at this point.

I kinda agree with this but I dont want to shoot. Im actually leaning towards lynching RTE. He hasnt really done anything to make me think he's town. He hasnt really done anything to make me think he's mafia. There was that one post where he replied to me calling him out to describe scumdice....problem is that wouldnt be a hard response for either side to come up with.

I dont want clov dead. 

And i have been reading you tone. My nerves i mentioned are like a twinge and id need confirmation on them to really go after you right now. You picking out Tina and doing it the way you did gave you big points but the ride of ned is making me careful. Of you and yates but more you truly.

no i point out your answer of "you just ruined it etc" is one either side who knows me could make. In this game id say that means only Sooh now and clov could not really make that statement believably   tho clov might be able to pull it off but itd be a hard sell

Nope. I call shenanigans. Hypocrisy looks ugly on anyone dice. Even your dashing good looks can't help it.

Clov was less active as he was less around in the QT. Driven by myself and AJ. Likely more AJ. We each also vetoed one person each we didn't want to be killed. This came out of discussing possibilities rather than a "list the person you want to stay alive" type scenario.

"Another thing bugging me right now is how unified the three were about ceasing anymore shots. I could see a scenario that they believe they can win tonight as long as they all survive."

This suggestion is, frankly, the smarter thing to do and we discussed this in our QT. We're already down 3 players, two of which were townies. One through a modkill and the other through brash decision making. The SK dead is good for town, but also equally good for the mafia because it's one less threat to them during the Night phase. The fact is - IF WE CONTINUE SHOOTING EACH OTHER WE ARE DOING THE SCUM'S WORK FOR THEM. How is this so hard to understand? You just went full-on spin mode in this post man, I'm seriously blown away with how deep it goes. It's like you're fear mongering to fuel an excuse to continue killing at this point. We've got one scum already down and who knows what other sort of information will be gained during these Dream phases. Yates came in with a big bomb of game info, for instance.

Actually, the more I think on this the less I like it.

Let's take into consideration that one of the few protective roles listed in the OP was modkilled. Granted unless a townie was given a BPV or there's an Angel floating around somewhere, town may have lost their only protection from NKs. Couple this with how one of the two SKs is dead and I have reasonable believe that both RTE and Clov are town, and KNOWING that I am - I'm beginning to wonder if this was your way to continue the momentum the scum team had gained with the death of 3 players outside of their faction. Just to crunch the numbers a bit here in a hypothetical situation: let's say you were successful killing Clov when you attempted and he flipped town. That's 3 townies dead. Now either myself or RTE is lynched at the end of D1. Another townie dead. That makes 4 townies plus a SK which is a direct threat to the mafia team at Night. Then the Mafia and other SK get to perform NKs. Two more dead if there's no crossing shooting or blocks at the beginning of D2 with potentially the entire Mafia team in tact and very close to gaining parity.

So please, if you're a townie... explain to me how this makes sense? Did you even really think about it before you started calling for our heads?

AJ is making many sound arguments right now. Could have quoted any of his most recent posts. Townies will listen. The smart ones anyways. Otherwise this game will be over by Night 2. Wouldn't that be one for the record books...

Nope. I call shenanigans. Hypocrisy looks ugly on anyone dice. Even your dashing good looks can't help it.

Clov was less active as he was less around in the QT. Driven by myself and AJ. Likely more AJ. We each also vetoed one person each we didn't want to be killed. This came out of discussing possibilities rather than a "list the person you want to stay alive" type scenario.

When you say the blue does the WE mean all three of you or just you and AJ? and what sort of possibilities?

All three. And possible options of who to kill obviously. Not what we wanted to have for dinner that night. Maybe read the thread again?

Ooohhh  sarky!  did i touch a nerve?  or is it that i can think of other possibilities to discuss rather then just who to kill??

All three. And possible options of who to kill obviously. Not what we wanted to have for dinner that night. Maybe read the thread again?

Ooohhh sarky! did i touch a nerve? or is it that i can think of other possibilities to discuss rather then just who to kill??

Annoying when people tell you to read a thread you have been actively contributing to while they were asleep. :smile:

And we had one day for three people on different timezones. So no, that was it.

Yeah, this is boring. Even if I get Darthe's references it is too late by the time I wake up and notice it. Meh.

So, Ley and Tina dead and we have one more SK to go. And, the day is not ended, so we have no idea to go from the votes.

With RTE's claim as calligrapher and his claim of getting AJ and Clov in his QT, it would mean that RTE is telling the truth and is town or all three are scum. It is obviously the former.

With that, I am confident of my vote on Turin, which btw Darthe has not counted. So, here it is again [v]## Turin[/v]

actually i said i was working.  and my read the thread was a tongue in check way of pointing out im town lol

and im not being narrowminded. im being conscious that the odds of all 3 of you being town would be small so i am asking questions. but apparently you dont like that.

actually i said i was working.  and my read the thread was a tongue in check way of pointing out im town lol

and im not being narrowminded. im being conscious that the odds of all 3 of you being town would be small so i am asking questions. but apparently you dont like that.

Between being a hypocrite and this, today is not a good day for you so far. 

With RTE's claim as calligrapher and his claim of getting AJ and Clov in his QT, it would mean that RTE is telling the truth and is town or all three are scum. It is obviously the former.

Thought this a bit more and this doesn't make sense. I had assumed calligrapher was town and hence the logic. Apparently, not. RTE could technically be scum calligrapher and pull in town clov and town AJ too. So, ignore the above statement. This doesn't absolve RTE as town, though I personally think he is.

Archived