DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

Ithi, in response to not voting and being comfortable with Clov dead.. I took your poll as a sort of a "who is your strongest suspect" thing and nothing more serious than that. I haven't voted on my suspicions yet because I wanted more to go on. Like I said, he came out strong, but then gave me nothing for a long while.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Clov, you haven't explained why I shouldn't shoot you. Therefore:

ITA: **Shoot Clov**

I shouldn't have to.  I assumed that you would shoot the person you said was your #1 vig target if you were just going to #YOLO it.  

Oh shush. You don't all need to have a go. That's not very pleasant.

I said I still think RTE is mafia. I said I don't understand how you could all be working together. If I don't understand something then I'm going to ask you what is happening and I expect you to answer and not just go on some ithi bashing expedition.

Also Darthe. Who can say what he will or won't do. It would be epic funny if he did just that and then laughed when the mafia team still won.

I shouldn't have to.  I assumed that you would shoot the person you said was your #1 vig target if you were just going to #YOLO it.  

What? Shoot someone that self-used an item called "mirror"? You really think I'm going to risk that? And I asked you like half an hour in advance with you posting several times.

Ithi, in response to not voting and being comfortable with Clov dead.. I took your poll as a sort of a "who is your strongest suspect" thing and nothing more serious than that. I haven't voted on my suspicions yet because I wanted more to go on. Like I said, he came out strong, but then gave me nothing for a long while.

You're still not voting.

Technically day ended a while ago and has had extensions. What do you gain by not taking a stance?

Oh shush. You don't all need to have a go. That's not very pleasant.

I said I still think RTE is mafia. I said I don't understand how you could all be working together. If I don't understand something then I'm going to ask you what is happening and I expect you to answer and not just go on some ithi bashing expedition.

Also Darthe. Who can say what he will or won't do. It would be epic funny if he did just that and then laughed when the mafia team still won.

Where did you say that?  Because I got the exact OPPOSITE impression.  

I still think RTE is mafia so Clov and AJ must be too.

I still hate Darthe.

AJ doesn't want to die

RTE seems super confident everything will be fine.

Clov has been town organiser.

Why did you kill Tina?

That doesn't say "they can't be working together" IMO. That says we HAVE TO BE working together.

To be fair the whole mafia team could have been involved with that item. But that's not what you were thinking so I can't give you that benefit of the doubt. Not your brightest moment. What's more worrying is it seems you got caught up in your emotions. Yes excitement is an emotion I don't mean to say Clov got to you. But you're usually totally in control so that's curious.

Unfortunately Andrej drops to null on my list. Clov and Ley stop your town on town violence. Bad Ley

Us being in a chat was because of the Dragoon statue pieces. He mentioned 3 of them, hence three players.

I'm also better for my team alive than dead, and I didn't want someone going renegade and trying to kill me before Tina's flip was revealed like Ley just did with Clov.

**Pew Pew @ Leyrann please.**

Hit!  Leyrann has died.  He was Leyrann, Town Vanilla!

Ley stop posting you're dead.  Gosh.  (If you were alive this would have hit)

What? Shoot someone that self-used an item called "mirror"? You really think I'm going to risk that? And I asked you like half an hour in advance with you posting several times.

I think that, if you're town, you should be shooting the people you feel more strongly about than those you feel less strong about.  If you're not going to shoot your top candidate, I think you shouldn't be shooting at all.

You're still not voting.

Technically day ended a while ago and has had extensions. What do you gain by not taking a stance?

I have no idea.. possibly nothing... I doubt anyone is going to blatantly post something that is glaringly obvious for me to go by either. It's all the subtleties, and right now it's a toss up between Clov and Turin for me. 

To be fair the whole mafia team could have been involved with that item. But that's not what you were thinking so I can't give you that benefit of the doubt. Not your brightest moment. What's more worrying is it seems you got caught up in your emotions. Yes excitement is an emotion I don't mean to say Clov got to you. But you're usually totally in control so that's curious.

Unfortunately Andrej drops to null on my list. Clov and Ley stop your town on town violence. Bad Ley

RTE. Little book of Darthe says wind Ithi up by mentioning emotions. I do get what you're trying to do. I post my thoughts as I think them because I don't have to edit. yes - I didn't understand how you could all be working together. Yes - I think you're mafia and so I thought if you're working with others they must be too.

So I asked for an explanation.

Also hey look - Leyrann was Town. How did you know?

Btw since Tina is gone now (remember the badge? Connect the dots here guys) I'm gonna move on to

[v]##Turin[/v]

I think his infatuation with SK hunting raises big red flags about his alignment this round.

Oh great. Ithi when was the last game you were this wrong? You've killed one townie, Yes killed. And you're trying to get another killed.

Bad Ithi. You move to null on my list.

I am terrible aren't I.

You knew he was Town. I didn't and took a punt.

I'm sure you're mafia.

Btw since Tina is gone now (remember the badge? Connect the dots here guys) I'm gonna move on to

[v]##Turin[/v]

I think his infatuation with SK hunting raises big red flags about his alignment this round.

maybe he's the psychiartrists.

I can't spell that word.

**use magic carpet on Turin

Why did you think Leyrann was a better ITA target than RTE, Ithillian?  From what I can tell, you have had RTE as scum from the start of the game and haven't shown any progress towards that changing.  

Archived