DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

...Why would you be wasting a vote?  It's not like you couldn't move it if RTE survived.

I could move my vote.

Welcome back Ley :)

You could always lynch Turin if you think he's Mafia. I just want RTE lynched first and Turin is helping me with his vote. I'm being terribly selfish. And I don't really know how some roles work - I have to ask Darthe lots of questions.

...I am.

Well no, you're voting him. You're not actively working towards achieving his Lynch. That's my clear aim for RTE. He's very unhappy about it. I'm like the CMP :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe still has me voting dead people. Wtf this game lol

& my bad I was thinking the post flip one. Still, I don't think that means anything.

Ley wanting to kill and move on looks pretty scummy. Pretty quick turn around from your previous sentiment

I'm seeing more and more what Ithi is saying about RTE... and taunting back isn't making it any better...

RTE is definitely moving down my list now.

In case I don't have a chance to do this later I'm going to 

Vote: ##RTE

Did I do that right?

.... I can't take this anymore.  Everything you say seems like you're playing an entirely different game than I am.  You still haven't given me an answer about your scum team accusation, and the only conclusion I've seen that really makes it seem like you're using what's in the thread is pointing out that RTE seemed to know Ley was town (something he's been saying ALL GAME.

*** Roses are blue

Violets are red

Trying to a lodge a bullet

inside Ithi's head ***

Darthe still has me voting dead people. Wtf this game lol

& my bad I was thinking the post flip one. Still, I don't think that means anything.

Ley wanting to kill and move on looks pretty scummy. Pretty quick turn around from your previous sentiment

Huh? How am I acting any differently? I'm still wanting to kill but trying to find a good target, just like I was.

.... I can't take this anymore.  Everything you say seems like you're playing an entirely different game than I am.  You still haven't given me an answer about your scum team accusation, and the only conclusion I've seen that really makes it seem like you're using what's in the thread is pointing out that RTE seemed to know Ley was town (something he's been saying ALL GAME.

*** Roses are blue

Violets are red

inside Ithi's head ***

Yes he has been saying that. He was right wasn't he. You seem to be very unhappy about Turin seeming to know more than he should, but now you're using it as a defence of RTE.

He's been saying it all game.

my answer was given. It was I wanted to know how you were all working together, especially as one of you is someone I believe is Mafia.

You really should stop getting so wound up.

Maybe I'll live. And then I'll get RTE lynched.

Fixed the VC.  

*** Roses are blue

Violets are red

inside Ithi's head ***

Miss!

Darthe would miss me too much. Hey Darthe, remember that time the 3rd party introduced themselves to the mafia and got themselves deaded. That was a lark :happy:

.... I can't take this anymore. Everything you say seems like you're playing an entirely different game than I am. You still haven't given me an answer about your scum team accusation, and the only conclusion I've seen that really makes it seem like you're using what's in the thread is pointing out that RTE seemed to know Ley was town (something he's been saying ALL GAME.

*** Roses are blue

Violets are red

inside Ithi's head ***

Yes he has been saying that. He was right wasn't he. You seem to be very unhappy about Turin seeming to know more than he should, but now you're using it as a defence of RTE.

my answer was given. It was I wanted to know how you were all working together, especially as one of you is someone I believe is Mafia.

It was an item ithi. It's in the item list. Darthe put us all in a scene together. Get over it.

This game gives a wonderful list of people you play will never get via in future games as town

I was an instavig once. Killed 3 mafia in the 1st two days. With a baseball bat. Well I killed 2 and got another one lynched, but it still counts.

Yes and obviously your better scum hunting skills are behind you now unfortunately.

Or you know, you're mafia. That would explain more.

This game gives a wonderful list of people you play will never get via in future games as town

I was an instavig once. Killed 3 mafia in the 1st two days. With a baseball bat. Well I killed 2 and got another one lynched, but it still counts.

Yes and obviously your better scum hunting skills are behind you now unfortunately.

Or you know, you're mafia. That would explain more.

lmao. Maybe you're already dead.

[unvote]

[v]

*** Roses are blue
Violets are red
inside Ithi's head ***

Is he not allowed to be right?  If you town read EVERYONE, you're going to be right about 75% of the game.  Look at his reasons for reading people the way he has.  Do you think it shows extra knowledge? 

Now compare that to Turin.  His knowledge of whether I'm an easy lynch literally cannot have came from this game.  He claims he's read games I've been in that he wasn't playing.  Maybe that's true, I dunno.  I do know I've been mislynched three times as town on this site, including my past two town games, so that doesn't make sense.

He claims AJ was being scummy but didn't fit as mafia, so he pushed them as SK.  I don't think he was very convincing in giving his answers to differentiate SK/mafia.  So it doesn't seem to be based on what's gone down in thread.

.... I can't take this anymore. Everything you say seems like you're playing an entirely different game than I am. You still haven't given me an answer about your scum team accusation, and the only conclusion I've seen that really makes it seem like you're using what's in the thread is pointing out that RTE seemed to know Ley was town (something he's been saying ALL GAME.

*** Roses are blue

Violets are red

inside Ithi's head ***

It was an item ithi. It's in the item list. Darthe put us all in a scene together. Get over it.

Didn't you prefer to just laugh and point and call me stupid instead of just explaining that?

I think you did.

The fact is I did explain myself, but Clov just said I didn't. Now, I could have been a stroppy git and whined and said I already explained myself, but I'm not going to make him trawl back and find it. So I didn't mind explaining myself again.

Didn't you prefer to just laugh and point and call me stupid instead of just explaining that?

I think you did.

The fact is I did explain myself, but Clov just said I didn't. Now, I could have been a stroppy git and whined and said I already explained myself, but I'm not going to make him trawl back and find it. So I didn't mind explaining myself again.

Clov did say that. In his first post.

Thanks for not being a stroopy git (which I think is as bad as saying pissed given I know what these things mean) but no thanks for being wrong. Again. 

[unvote]

[v]

*** Roses are blue

Violets are red

inside Ithi's head ***

Is he not allowed to be right?  If you town read EVERYONE, you're going to be right about 75% of the game.  Look at his reasons for reading people the way he has.  Do you think it shows extra knowledge? 

Now compare that to Turin.  His knowledge of whether I'm an easy lynch literally cannot have came from this game.  He claims he's read games I've been in that he wasn't playing.  Maybe that's true, I dunno.  I do know I've been mislynched three times as town on this site, including my past two town games, so that doesn't make sense.

He claims AJ was being scummy but didn't fit as mafia, so he pushed them as SK.  I don't think he was very convincing in giving his answers to differentiate SK/mafia.  So it doesn't seem to be based on what's gone down in thread.

He really does read along with games and then we're talking and he starts to go on about them and I'm all - yeah I don't read games I'm not playing.

I'm sorry I don't play the same way you do and that makes you unhappy. I honestly believe RTE is mafia and the other things I've been doing have been to help me find additional mafia.

Archived