DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yates, if you had killed last night, who would you have targeted?

Probably Turin. Actually, I debated killing Tress before my secret got out but we fell so far behind it wasn't worth it.

Yates, if you had killed last night, who would you have targeted?

Probably Turin. Actually, I debated killing Tress before my secret got out but we fell so far behind it wasn't worth it.

Is that because you were afraid she would out you, or because you thought (think?) she's mafia?

Is that because you were afraid she would out you, or because you thought (think?) she's mafia?

Because I didn't want my role to be public knowledge. I just couldn't bring myself to kill her just to silence her.

No I'm sorry Turin, but I don't believe you. He's been MODKILLED.

He claimed to be finder earlier. If he was a finder his ability is to steal the role of a dead person.

"Gains ability of deceased by finding their killer, only gets first one found."

I doubt that works on the moderator.

This is a really good point actually and not something I had thought of.

I think Turin may be trying to fear monger his death by claiming to be the only protective role. There's just so many things wrong with what he has done and said this game that I can't believe him

Because I didn't want my role to be public knowledge. I just couldn't bring myself to kill her just to silence her.

I expected if you were mafia I'd wake up dead. :laugh:

I wouldn't be the only protect role. But why would you want to take that chance and why did you do something to Yates after he apparently role copped me. Didn't want to have to refute that he got same result I hinted at and then claimed?

You are both basically outting yourselves...

I had 5 minutes. They gone now.

I am town, you show yourselves not with this line of malarkey you spreading now.

Yates aside, I've spent quite a lot of time thinking about this game during night phase.

My biggest issue right now is that I'm kind of torn - I think either Turin or AJ is scum, not likely both, and I keep second guessing which it is.

I didn't like the way Turin revealed as a PR before night phase - and the way he left it open for a potential counter claim. Gun to my head, if I had to choose right now I'd guess it's Turin over AJ, but then I keep thinking if Turin is mafia i don't expect he'd have gone along with killing Ithi N1. At least that's what I recall from previous games, I might be misremembering.

I expect Yates can't tell us the particulars on the item he used on Turin, but is there any chance we may have information before the lynch that will affect our decision?

If not, I'll need to sort out my other suspects sooner rather than later. I was thinking maybe Pral but now I think I might need to look at Sooh a little closer. I was also trying to figure whether Clov is being awesome and townie or clever and manipulative, which is a tough call sometimes. Ley2.0 is also in the mix, as I was vaguely uncomfortable with Quest early on, and something feels different about the new incarnation of Ley here.

Lunch break is over again, more later.

Let's see what Yates comes up with and then we can proceed. As far as what Clov used that's on him

The statement about outing ourselves is laughable. Like I said you clearly cannot adjust your views on the game despite thread evidence. It's glaringly obvious at this point.

The things you say and do simply don't add up.

I'm feeling pretty rushed at the moment. I've been running around all day and had an interview for a summer position early and now I'm turning around and going back to work.

My thoughts are pretty jumbled. I still think that Turin isn't making sense. He's saying a lot of things that just add up too cleanly for reasons why we keep him alive. From the stuff on D1, to the apparent discrepancy with the OP and his actual role action, etc.

I have to get going so I can set up the afternoon activity for the kids which requires me coming in early. When I'm home tonight and can kick back to organize my thoughts more closely I will.

I expected if you were mafia I'd wake up dead. :laugh:

That's pretty sharp actually, another thing I hadn't considered seeing as how you peeked him on thread so he knew it was coming.

Makes the claim he was locked down by Darthe more plausible and also makes sense for there only being one NK.

AJ, are you really going to start asking questions about ITA's? You know I'm not allowed to say anything about it. All I'm going to say is: Check my vote.

I know you can't answer yet but the item name sounds more like a protection cloak or something when I think about it, so I pointed it out. The timing is just weird after Yates used a "magnifying glass"

Archived