DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

***PASS BOMB TO TURIN***

WTF? You knew what was going to happen on the 3rd pass and Turin deserved at least a 1 day pass for vetting...

Yates  was it you or AJ who made you neighbours?

It was me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**shoot AJ**

He is practically outed scum now. Between trying to shoot turin and passing the bomb, yeah. 

[v]## Sooh[/v]

Sooh trying to target Ley, for trying to shoot me? Right. Easy pickings, no?

But, I can see why Ley tried to that, 

I don't think he's outed scum at all.  It's a bad look - I certainly feel less confident than I did - but I was considering shooting Turin myself.  I'll agree with Yates that he should have gotten a temporary reprieve to be vetted, but AJ killed somebody he's been scumreading for the past couple phases.  Maybe he IS scum, but I can follow the thought process.

**shoot AJ**

He is practically outed scum now. Between trying to shoot turin and passing the bomb, yeah. 

[v]## Sooh[/v]

Sooh trying to target Ley, for trying to shoot me? Right. Easy pickings, no?

But, I can see why Ley tried to that, 

Actually no, I was trying to make sense of his actions. If you read the post you'd see me still debating Turin/Clov...

So tell me why I shouldn't vote for you...

If everybody could vote between Pral and Leyrann as more likely to be scum - and therefore, needing to be killed in the next eight minutes - that'd be great.

Leyrann and Pral, don't worry about voting.  I can figure out who you two would pick.

I don't think he's outed scum at all.  It's a bad look - I certainly feel less confident than I did - but I was considering shooting Turin myself.  I'll agree with Yates that he should have gotten a temporary reprieve to be vetted, but AJ killed somebody he's been scumreading for the past couple phases.  Maybe he IS scum, but I can follow the thought process.

No, no. Makes no sense why a town would do that. Especially after what Yates revealed. And, especially in the manner that he did. By faking frustration.

If everybody could vote between Pral and Leyrann as more likely to be scum - and therefore, needing to be killed in the next eight minutes - that'd be great.

Leyrann and Pral, don't worry about voting.  I can figure out who you two would pick.

The right answer to this is neither

Sooh, don't only look at the short term though. What we have done before today is important too.

Yeah I know.. I'm waiting to see if these shots hit or no, and what the outcome is.. Darthe! Get in here!

The right answer to this is neither

Well, I disagree with you about AJ.  Yates is obviously not town, but he's probably done more than just about anybody this game.  Sooh has literally no SK equity.  Tress helped deliver Yates (not clearing, but a positive thing).

You showed up out of nowhere to shoot one of my top townies for doing something that is pretty consistent with how he's been playing.

Leyrann randomly shot at you out of nowhere, despite the fact you hadn't posted in FSM knows how long (something he explicitly stated earlier took people off his table).

Neither of those look good to me.

Fast reads:

Dice - scummy. I feel like he's too agressive over things that aren't anywhere close to a mafia tell.

Yates - I believe his claim for now.

Pral - Don't like him, could be SK, but imo AJ is more important.

Clov - Very unsure. Don't know him, think it was a bad idea to shoot like that, but then again, I don't like dying.

AJ - Looking very bad to me at the moment with that shooting Turin after Yates claiming.

Sooh - Looks genuinely new to me.

Song - Unsure, doesn't look bad to me, but I don't really know her either.

Ley - Vanilla town.

Clov: Me shooting Pral was because I'm trying to change up my style. After wednesday (and unconsciously during it too, I'd say), I was like "my current style isn't going to bring me anywhere because I've made "playing like a newbie" my style". So currently I'm trying to find a more agressive style of doing things without explaining, fishing for reactions and all that kind of stuff. And I was like "we probably don't lose TOO much if Pral ends up being town.

Archived