DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, some additional explanation:

1. If I would have voted, I'd have been called out for following. On top of that, I didn't want to vote without having iso'd several people. I can't iso on the phone (and don't have the time for it right now).

2. I'm not trying to put the focus away from Tina, I'm giving my own opinion about her. I'm not forcing you to do anything.

3. I'm not role fishing. I just want to know the alignment of half the game (the cop and three other people). With my own alignment, I could know five people, if I'm not viewed. Those not viewed would know the role of 5/8 people alive (okay, it's a best case, in which the cop targets are still alive), and those viewed would still know it of 4/8. That's a HUGE amount of information at this point, and there's a chance of 20% tonight the cop's getting shot RANDOMLY, let alone if remaining mafia members have any clue who it is, like you said about leaving behind hints (which, by the way, would not be something I could do if I were the cop, and I don't know if everyone else here would be able to do that). The cop could reveal tonight too, but if I were the cop, I wouldn't risk it anymore this far in the game.

Bold: That is not something a town should be worried about. Commenting on a case and leaving it is just plain nudging.

As to the tole fishing, leaving breadcrumbs is a standard practice. Don't see a problem why it is so hard. If someone is getting lynched who is a town peek, then probably, the cop can get involved. But, it is his prerogative and I don't see a strong reason why he should reveal tonight.

Well, I don't like being lynched over "following" or something like that (like earlier this game where I nearly got lynched over using the word "our"), so yeah, I'm worried about it, wheter I'm town or mafia. I will first make sure I have own arguments before I vote, if I have the time to iso people.

And you do have a point with the role that it's better to wait until a viewed townie gets pressured, and of course there's also the possibility we don't have a cop. However, it should be kept in mind that the chance of hitting the cop with a random shot keeps growing, to 20% upcoming night, and that mafia could TOO pick up the breadcrumbs, even more there that they know in what direction possible breadcrumbs would have to point.

Maybe this is the reason for no mafia NK N1?

Really? Don't you think you are reaching here, arguing that a NK was not made because couple of scum were not available?

Who are the couple of mafia? The only confirmed mafia absent N1 was AJ. Or are you outing yourself now?

I said (or meant to say) that I am suspicious of you being absent N1 when there was no mafia kill as the last two nights you have been here and there have been mafia kills.

Maybe this is the reason for no mafia NK N1?

Really? Don't you think you are reaching here, arguing that a NK was not made because couple of scum were not available?

Who are the couple of mafia? The only confirmed mafia absent N1 was AJ. Or are you outing yourself now?

I said (or meant to say) that I am suspicious of you being absent N1 when there was no mafia kill as the last two nights you have been here and there have been mafia kills.

That exact argument, where you are implying that NK didn't happen because I was absent, is what I am saying is reaching. Trying to tie up one person with mafia kills.

@Pral. I have played in more than 1 game (including my first) where mafia had a designated killer that had to put in the kills. Only if they died did another take over that responsibility. Therefore it is another possibility that I am not going to ignore in trying to figure out why there was no mafia kill N1. Frankly your responses are leading me to believe that I am on to something here. 

Also, who was the other unavailable mafia? couple indicates two. AJ is the only one known to be mafia and not available that night. You were unavailable as noted so unless you are saying you know who the other one was I have to surmise that you are the other mafioso.

RTE, not liking your "me too" stance here.   

Right now I'm going to go with [v] Pralaya [/v] 

I agree more with Ley and Turin's points (among others) against him and don't think much of his replies. I'll be around the next couple of days but at a research retreat. 

Where I only said "I think Turin made some good points"... You're following REALLY easy there, RTE.

If I'm cop my views are (saying what I'd have viewed):

Night 1: Kivam town

Night 2: Dice scum

Night 3: Locke town

Can explain about all of them why I'd have viewed, and this is what I would EXPECT to get out of it.

But as I suppose was pretty clear already, I'm not the cop, which is why there's been no reveal from me day 3.

@Pral. I have played in more than 1 game (including my first) where mafia had a designated killer that had to put in the kills. Only if they died did another take over that responsibility. Therefore it is another possibility that I am not going to ignore in trying to figure out why there was no mafia kill N1. Frankly your responses are leading me to believe that I am on to something here.

Also, who was the other unavailable mafia? couple indicates two. AJ is the only one known to be mafia and not available that night. You were unavailable as noted so unless you are saying you know who the other one was I have to surmise that you are the other mafioso.

RTE, not liking your "me too" stance here.

Obviously, by couple, I was referring to me and AJ because your argument was that I was absent and hence no kill. It was in reference to your argument.

My initial thought after reading the na´s is that mafia re-directed Kivam´s power to Tommy. Probably because they wanted to protect Dice. I went back to check Lenlo´s post but they didn´t give me much. Will see if I can re-read some now before bed. 

If I´m cop I´ve viewed

N1: Kivam - town

N2: Yates - town

N3: Pral - town

From the OP

1 Eternal Phoenix - Norley, Vanilla Town Lynched Day One
2 Tina
3 RTE
4 Dice
5 Thane - Algarin Pendaloan, Vanilla Town Lynched Day Two
6 Len
7 Turin
8 Ithi - Trost, Vanilla Town Killed Night Two
9 Tommy (reserve)
10 Laya
11 WOT - Antail, Town Babysitter Killed Night One
12 Ley
13 Kivam
14 Locke
15 AJ
16 Yates

Lenlo and AJ were mafia.  Kivam and Tommy were town. All the rest of us are alive, right? 

My initial thought after reading the na´s is that mafia re-directed Kivam´s power to Tommy. Probably because they wanted to protect Dice. I went back to check Lenlo´s post but they didn´t give me much. Will see if I can re-read some now before bed. 

If I´m cop I´ve viewed

N1: Kivam - town

N2: Yates - town

N3: Pral - town

What makes you think Pral and Yates would have been town?

Because I would have viewed them? :D

Yates have given me a good vibe all game. Pral hasn´t but I re-read his posts during the night and didn´t find him particularly scummy. 

Un-official vc

Pral: Yates, RTE

Ley: Pral

Not voting: Tina, Dice, Turin, Ley, Locke

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 

Can we take turns updating this? And if someone can add the dl I would be happy. 

Archived