Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote count:

Lenlo - 4 - Yates, ReleaseTheEvil, Dicetosser1, Tommyrod

TinaHel - 1 - Kivam
Dicetosser - 2 - TinaHel, Locke

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.  Day phase ends at 12:15 Eastern time on 12/13.  There are approximately 15 hours remaining.

[unvote]

[v]##Dice[/v]

Dice 3, Lenlo 3

[v]lenlo[/v]

Yeah, his response to Tommy looked more like omgus and get the heat on Tommy. There is also ithi's case on him, which made sense. Don't think dice is scum here, it was too overt move as scum.

WTL either Tina or Lenlo

Lenlo 4, Dice 3

I'm WTL Dice for being unreasonably and unbelievably thick headed.

He's also not "taking me to task" as he is want to do as town. He's both easily accepting AND making plans based on my shenanigans. He has done that ~never in our time playing together.

He's scum.

[unvote]

[v]##Dice[/v]

Lenlo 4, Dice 3 [no change]

We DON'T have a cop claim, Dice. We have someone that claimed cop but now says he faked, who is also known for faking claims (apparently). In that case it could very well be (though I don't believe it about Lenlo) that both are town.

ley it read like a cop claim. yes tommy has a history of fake claiming.  but tell me how you win here?  if you DONT follow tommy you get "why arnt you folowing the cop claim"  if you DO follow you get "but its not a cop claim."

hence its better to follow it. then if its fake he goes next

You just haven't payed attention to the thread. He's unclaimed afterwards. Wheter or not he's the cop doesn't matter, he just tried stirring the game up. And honestly, I believe he succeeded pretty well in that. I think I'm going back to

[v] ## Dice [/v]

Dice 4, Lenlo 4

This vote is too late:

Dice your getting way to caught up in this Tommy is the cop thing. Yeah I still think it was stupid, but it was a town Tommy stupid, which is a very special kind of stupid because sometimes for some ungodly reason it works.

[v]##Dice[/v]

So it should be a tie between Dice and Len.

You're the only one that believes Tommy's claim, and I can't understand why?

Have you ever considered the possibility that the gambit is the unclaim?

Of course, but there's no method of verification, so I view him just as likely as being cop as every other person in the game. 

ok so first can i say waking up during the night with thoughts of a mafia game in ure head sux?

now 

We DON'T have a cop claim, Dice. We have someone that claimed cop but now says he faked, who is also known for faking claims (apparently). In that case it could very well be (though I don't believe it about Lenlo) that both are town.

ley it read like a cop claim. yes tommy has a history of fake claiming. but tell me how you win here? if you DONT follow tommy you get "why arnt you folowing the cop claim" if you DO follow you get "but its not a cop claim."

hence its better to follow it. then if its fake he goes next

I'm the cop. Leyrann is mafia.

The above sentence is a lie.

Do you feel inclined now to lynch Leyrann? You're the only one that believes Tommy's claim, and I can't understand why?

you know WHY i believed him?  because FOR ONCE!!  he was clearly sounding like town immeadiately afterwards. Have you considered he might NOT be lieing? tho with my new in my sleep theory you might not have any doubts.

@ley   oh he unclaimed afterwards?? WOW!!!  obviously that means he lied!   or hang on is the unclaim the lie?  with tommy how the hell can you tell?  and btw  i know he unclaimed afterwards. id suggest you dont tell me what i do or do not know.

tommy has a point this time.  im not taking him to task. why? cause his behaviour after his claim clearly said town to me.

now for my crazy overnight theory.  and no whinging at me for blowing things if this gambit is true cause you asked for me to put in.

first tina and yates are clear town for me. tinas been on me since d1 and hasnt wavered. thats town tina, she wrong but she's town.

Yates had a couple of pages where he was crystal clear

now the gambit im thinking happened

im thinking tommys mason call was legit and that his partner is locke who IS the cop. Tommys claim was just cover.  Lockes question here

So...what's your take on this post exactly Dice?

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

started me thinking about it.

oh and the other theory i had that just blew up on me when reading up on CPR doc was that kiv was lieing and was actually an odd night vig. But that was based on me thinking CPR had a % chance of killing their protectee. So we can scrap that thought

Calm down man, Dice. I just thought you missed it, and I pointed out he unclaimed because that meant, as Locke said so clearly "there's no method of verification, so he is just as likely the cop as any other person in the game".

And that theory of yours... It's crazy fo sure. I've never heard anything about masons also having another role, but then again, I don't have that much experience with them.

How do you know it´s "town Tommy stupid"?

Because as I said, I dont think scum Tommy would do something like that. Scum Tommy plays smart and to win. Town Tommy just plays to win, smart stops being part of the equation.

Dice, if you have a major role, now would be the time to reveal, since I'll be killing you tonight

I'm thinking Locke might need a visit from you tonight more than anyone else. Though, I would hope you would hold on to that carrot.

Dice, if you have a major role, now would be the time to reveal, since I'll be killing you tonight

I'm thinking Locke might need a visit from you tonight more than anyone else. Though, I would hope you would hold on to that carrot.

WHAT? YOU MEAN OBVIOUS LOCK CLEAR TOWN LOCKE? YOU WANT TO KILL OBVIOUS TOWNIES?

WHAT? YOU MEAN OBVIOUS LOCK CLEAR TOWN LOCKE? YOU WANT TO KILL OBVIOUS TOWNIES?

Is he? It's possible I'm mixing up the games and have no recollection of him clearing himself...

[v]##Lenlo[/v]

Len is scum and Locke is town.

Guess that's enough contribution for now.

OK, worth following for a day.  [v]##Lenlo[/v]

[v]## lenlo [/v]

[v]##Lenlo[/v]

Why not...

[v]##Lenlo[/v]

Len is scum and Locke is town.

Guess that's enough contribution for now.

Eh, sure. No reason not to get rid of viewed scum, I suppose. (don't get the unvotes above my post on this page)

[v] ## Lenlo [/v]

I'll be peeking from this group tonight.

Yates might have just outed himself as mafia, so probably him.

Archived