DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

"so over all lets see what lies tommy has spun this time.

##vote lenlo"

That is a scum claim. Period. There's no villager logic thee.

Thats not even the whole quote, but alright. And yeah theres no logic there cause its me taking a shot at you cause you like to do stupid things.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

##vote lenlo"

Thats not even the whole quote, but alright. And yeah theres no logic there cause its me taking a shot at you cause you like to do stupid things.

...did you just out yourself by forgetting what you wrote?

Cuz that's a quote from Dice, not from you.

##vote lenlo"

Wait, what? Tommy probably got a point in above post...

When's deadline exactly?

##vote lenlo"

your an idiot. you lie ALL THE TIME! ALL the time! if you think for one second im gonna blindly trust you because you bust out what looks like a cop claim   and THIS

[v]##Lenlo[/v]

Len is scum and Locke is town.

Guess that's enough contribution for now.

looks like a cop claim,  then you are nuts. you posted some questioning of kiv and a question to me that actually make me think you are town for once but unless that claim proves true im not gonna blindly trust you and im always gonna be sus of you until that happens. Do i need to give examples of how often you lie Mr Galactus?

We're going really fast now, with looking at everyone, but maybe we should slow down a bit, I think, and consider the case Tommy isn't actually the cop, but fakeclaimed. If he's speaking the truth, all this talk is good and gets things done. If he's not, then we're all doing pretty useless stuff at the moment. Considering that I -believe- we get the unused time back if we reach a majority already, we'd save most time by just getting this done and lynching Len, vetting or unveiling Tommy (and nearly as sure Locke) that way.

Let me be clear.  I'd like to lynch Tina.  If and when she flips scum, I'd like to kill Tommy.

How about we just kill Lenlo, and if he flips town we go Tommy and after I-don't-know-who. Tina or Locke, whatever. Your role gives some nice WIFOMing for the mafia wheter or not to target Tommy IF he is speaking the truth.

@ley   i misread these two. i taske back what i didnt like. I thought there was a post saying "we can lynch len or tommy to confirm"

##vote lenlo"

your an idiot. you lie ALL THE TIME! ALL the time! if you think for one second im gonna blindly trust you because you bust out what looks like a cop claim   and THIS

[v]##Lenlo[/v]

Len is scum and Locke is town.

Guess that's enough contribution for now.

looks like a cop claim,  then you are nuts. you posted some questioning of kiv and a question to me that actually make me think you are town for once but unless that claim proves true im not gonna blindly trust you and im always gonna be sus of you until that happens. Do i need to give examples of how often you lie Mr Galactus?

So you are a wolf is what you're saying?

dude you annoy the crap outta me the way you play and im always gonna react to it. that simple.

dont see how fake claiming multiple roles, gambiting when you can see it affects the game negatively or insulting people is a good way to play, but maybe one day you will stop. until then you never get any trust. the only way i EVER flat out believe you is if im your mason buddy and the mod has confirmed it.

So...what's your take on this post exactly Dice?

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

Vote count:

Lenlo - 4 - Yates, ReleaseTheEvil, Dicetosser1, Tommyrod

TinaHel - 1 - Kivam
Dicetosser - 2 - TinaHel, Locke

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.  Day phase ends at 12:15 Eastern time on 12/13.  There are approximately 15 hours remaining.

Archived