DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kivam if you're town you need to get out of my way because you are going to be wrong a lot more than I am.

If you're scum carry on

Ley, let's try to move up to level one instead of this knuckle dragging "let's lynch Len to vet Tom!" line you're pushing. It's scummy as hell.

Yeah, no.  Thanks for playing, though.

So where's the second N1 kill? That been discussed yet? By people other than Kivam who pushed the "maybe there's no mafia" angle with it?

You didn't even read the thread? Yes, I'm quite happy with my new vote. Get out and learn how to read.

I don't need to read every post to solve the game. Some real time interaction does wonders.

You are genuinely annoyed and showing it and trying to fight me, so you should be town here. Saves me the effort of discerning your alignment through that horrid green text.

There are methods to my madness

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

I see there's a lot of "level zero" thinkers in this game

I'm already frustrated by how awful some of you are at mafia games

Then don't play them? You're not even giving reasoning ONCE. How about you work on that first? I'm one of the worst mafia players around, but my reasoning is a lot better than yours so far. Heck, you needed what, 3 days to ARRIVE.
DM was broken. And at least you admit you're bad. That's the first step. Second step is to stop.

It's time for you to calm down. I'm reaching the point where I'm getting angry at your behaviour, and I know that it's bad enough you're at the very least going to get a warning if I step to the BT staff. It's what I'm going to do at your next personal attack, because I probably won't be able to stand TWO more without getting mad. And I don't want to get mad.

The simple solution is to play better instead of being an emotional wreck.

So where's the second N1 kill? That been discussed yet? By people other than Kivam who pushed the "maybe there's no mafia" angle with it?

You didn't even read the thread? Yes, I'm quite happy with my new vote. Get out and learn how to read.

I don't need to read every post to solve the game. Some real time interaction does wonders.

You are genuinely annoyed and showing it and trying to fight me, so you should be town here. Saves me the effort of discerning your alignment through that horrid green text.

So, just to be clear: getting all emotional is both bad play that should be avoided in the future and a town tell.

Makes sense.

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

Why? If he's right we gain all this time back anyway, right? So why waste it?

Only if we lynch Len today and he flips scum.  So if his plan is to come all the way back to the Len lynch no matter what happens today, I can see that making a perverse sort of sense.  If his plan is to lynch anyone else, it's absurd.

So you're saying the dead babysitter did not sit anyone or was RB'd that night? That suggests a scum role cop to form that plan

Which I know Darthe is a fan of

Possible Kiv is the RB and was feeling around for a tracker

Nope, if scum knew she was a babysitter, she wouldn't have been blocked. She would likely protect a town and killing her means two town kills a night.

Likely that she self protected.Don't know if that is allowed

Okay ignore mechanics. You have good instincts. We have like four dead townies? Who should be scum here a lot of the time?

Pure gut feel, I think it is Tina. She is doing a lot of the "helpful townie" routine she does as scum and safe voting those who are already suspected by a number of people, like dice and EP

Then don't play them? You're not even giving reasoning ONCE. How about you work on that first? I'm one of the worst mafia players around, but my reasoning is a lot better than yours so far. Heck, you needed what, 3 days to ARRIVE.
DM was broken. And at least you admit you're bad. That's the first step. Second step is to stop.
It's time for you to calm down. I'm reaching the point where I'm getting angry at your behaviour, and I know that it's bad enough you're at the very least going to get a warning if I step to the BT staff. It's what I'm going to do at your next personal attack, because I probably won't be able to stand TWO more without getting mad. And I don't want to get mad.

So, just to be clear: getting all emotional is both bad play that should be avoided in the future and a town tell.

Makes sense.

It's bad to vote me over being emotional. Its more likely town will get to that point than scum trying to fake it.

Still worked.

So you're saying the dead babysitter did not sit anyone or was RB'd that night? That suggests a scum role cop to form that plan

Which I know Darthe is a fan of

Possible Kiv is the RB and was feeling around for a tracker

Nope, if scum knew she was a babysitter, she wouldn't have been blocked. She would likely protect a town and killing her means two town kills a night.

Likely that she self protected.Don't know if that is allowed

Okay ignore mechanics. You have good instincts. We have like four dead townies? Who should be scum here a lot of the time?
Pure gut feel, I think it is Tina. She is doing a lot of the "helpful townie" routine she does as scum and safe voting those who are already suspected by a number of people, like dice and EP

Okay. Let's check that out. I believe you over Kiv. Can you explain her "helpful townie" routine?

Why? If he's right we gain all this time back anyway, right? So why waste it?

Only if we lynch Len today and he flips scum. So if his plan is to come all the way back to the Len lynch no matter what happens today, I can see that making a perverse sort of sense. If his plan is to lynch anyone else, it's absurd.

I've unclaimed that peek. But if it's real I absolutely believe moving pressure around provides more useable info than playing follow the cop.

Makes sense.

It's bad to vote me over being emotional. Its more likely town will get to that point than scum trying to fake it.

Still worked.

Don't know why you think scum would have to fake being over emotional at a personal attack but town would naturally go there.  Scum might suppress the over-emo as a scumtell, but not in this crowd; where DM has gone with the tone-reading and emo, annoyance has become a town tell (and therefore no reason for scum to suppress it in this context).

Should have discussed it more D2, meh.

I can only fight one fight at a time. :/

As it was I was the only one quoting the OP to say this no lynch idea was bad. And people argued with me AFTER I showed it in the OP. It took Darthe's "oopsie!" post to convince people there were scum in the game??

"Don't know why you think scum would have to fake being over emotional at a personal attack but town would naturally go there. Scum might suppress the over-emo as a scumtell, but not in this crowd; where DM has gone with the tone-reading and emo, annoyance has become a town tell (and therefore no reason for scum to suppress it in this context)."

Translation: "why would someone that is constantly lying have difficulty feigning emotion?"

lol

Archived