DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

Yeah except your "top target" is gonna flip town

Your Tina vote analysis is lame. What else points to her being scum? Talk me into it.

That Dice vote, at that time, was indefensible and the scummiest thing running thus far.

Strong language.  

Also...if it was so blatantly scummy, why are you only bringing it up now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we lynched a person yesterday, and Tina was nowhere to be seen on your suspects list. 

Because I didn't go back and do the vote analysis until just now?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pral, I need your help solving this game.

I haven't lock cleared Turin or anything. He's got a connection to Len.

Well, I thought Ithi was scum.

So yeah, need to read this again. Good that it is a short game so far.

I would clear Kivam due to the claim because a mafia kill on babysitter would have meant one more kill, right? (unless she was RB or she self-protected). Bit, nobody else other than that.

Pral, I need your help solving this game.

I haven't lock cleared Turin or anything. He's got a connection to Len.

I would clear Kivam due to the claim because a mafia kill on babysitter would have meant one more kill, right? (unless she was RB or she self-protected). Bit, nobody else other than that.

?

How's that work? I'm not familiar

We're going really fast now, with looking at everyone, but maybe we should slow down a bit, I think, and consider the case Tommy isn't actually the cop, but fakeclaimed. If he's speaking the truth, all this talk is good and gets things done. If he's not, then we're all doing pretty useless stuff at the moment. Considering that I -believe- we get the unused time back if we reach a majority already, we'd save most time by just getting this done and lynching Len, vetting or unveiling Tommy (and nearly as sure Locke) that way.

Also thought Ithi was scum.

Also think the babysitter claim rings as true [enough].

OK, can actually type for once.  Tried to post this from my phone but it's not loading.  DARTHE - I HATE TO SAY IT SINCE IT'S YOUR CENTRAL MECHANIC, BUT I THINK YOU NEED TO SUSPEND/EXTEND THE CLOCK TO ACCOUNT FOR THE POSTING PROBLEMS EVERYONE IS HAVING.  I targeted WoT to kill her, for exactly the reasons I mentioned D1; it's important to know whether a scum was on the block D1, and she and Phoenix were the only two viable lynch candidates for most of the day. 

Neither were scum, which means scum had no need to defend a mate from pressure and no particular concern which of the two ended up dead.  That leads me to believe Ithi is a townie. She shifted from WoT to EP when the lynches were close to tied and nobody else was really getting pressure; there's almost no motivation for scum to make that move unless one of their own needed protecting.

Right now, I'm most suspicious of Turin, Tina, Yates, and Ley.

So, with Darthe now all but confirming a mafia is in this game, ... [v]##unvote. vote Turin[/v].

Yes, Tina was nowhere on my reads list Day2, and I've been saying Ley is town.  Locke, did you and Tommy go to the same school of "make stuff up without reading the thread" or was that pure coincidence from the two of you?

OK, can actually type for once. Tried to post this from my phone but it's not loading. DARTHE - I HATE TO SAY IT SINCE IT'S YOUR CENTRAL MECHANIC, BUT I THINK YOU NEED TO SUSPEND/EXTEND THE CLOCK TO ACCOUNT FOR THE POSTING PROBLEMS EVERYONE IS HAVING. I targeted WoT to kill her, for exactly the reasons I mentioned D1; it's important to know whether a scum was on the block D1, and she and Phoenix were the only two viable lynch candidates for most of the day.

Neither were scum, which means scum had no need to defend a mate from pressure and no particular concern which of the two ended up dead. That leads me to believe Ithi is a townie. She shifted from WoT to EP when the lynches were close to tied and nobody else was really getting pressure; there's almost no motivation for scum to make that move unless one of their own needed protecting.

So, with Darthe now all but confirming a mafia is in this game, ... [v]##unvote. vote Turin[/v].

Yes, Tina was nowhere on my reads list Day2, and I've been saying Ley is town. Locke, did you and Tommy go to the same school of "make stuff up without reading the thread" or was that pure coincidence from the two of you?

This is a wolf that's about to buckle down and hard push the cop and his peek

Calling it now. No other reason for him to continually make statements like this

Wouldn't killing the babysitter also kill the one she was protecting?

I believe it was said earlier you CAN do that, but don't have to.

It's not a choice. It's a mechanic. If the babysitter is targeted, both the babysitter and the "baby" die.

Who said that? Mafia Scum doesn't mention that. Personally, I don't think that makes any sense because that would make babysitter equivalent to a doc and it would take out the main riskiness of the role. If Kivam's claim is true, pretty sure this is a multiple doc types kind of game.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Babysitter

How's that work? I'm not familiar

Remember Des's role in Krak's game and how he took down Rags?

No. Explain

See post 616 above. Des decided to babysit Rags. When Des was killed by scum, Rags was killed too.

It's not a choice. It's a mechanic. If the babysitter is targeted, both the babysitter and the "baby" die.

I think it might be a special kind of babysitter, though that doesn't 

Who said that? Mafia Scum doesn't mention that. Personally, I don't think that makes any sense because that would make babysitter equivalent to a doc and it would take out the main riskiness of the role. If Kivam's claim is true, pretty sure this is a multiple doc types kind of game.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Babysitter

That's a good point. I have no familiarity with the role.

OK, can actually type for once. Tried to post this from my phone but it's not loading. DARTHE - I HATE TO SAY IT SINCE IT'S YOUR CENTRAL MECHANIC, BUT I THINK YOU NEED TO SUSPEND/EXTEND THE CLOCK TO ACCOUNT FOR THE POSTING PROBLEMS EVERYONE IS HAVING. I targeted WoT to kill her, for exactly the reasons I mentioned D1; it's important to know whether a scum was on the block D1, and she and Phoenix were the only two viable lynch candidates for most of the day.

Neither were scum, which means scum had no need to defend a mate from pressure and no particular concern which of the two ended up dead. That leads me to believe Ithi is a townie. She shifted from WoT to EP when the lynches were close to tied and nobody else was really getting pressure; there's almost no motivation for scum to make that move unless one of their own needed protecting.

Yes, Tina was nowhere on my reads list Day2, and I've been saying Ley is town. Locke, did you and Tommy go to the same school of "make stuff up without reading the thread" or was that pure coincidence from the two of you?

Calling it now. No other reason for him to continually make statements like this

Don't believe that claim for a second, given that you aren't voting for the player you claim to have viewed as scum

Huh I thought quoting would remove the first part. Oh well, to finish my sentence then:

"I think it might be a special kind of babysitter, though that doesn't change that it should probably be a mechanic so it can't be just a doc."

Don't believe that claim for a second, given that you aren't voting for the player you claim to have viewed as scum

Yeah because when I die tonight that peek will vanish from the thread and your collective memories

lolyou

Archived