DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again - yeah, no. Don't think many people need to feign anything when you're being a schmuck. "I'm going to whack people with a stick over and over. Anyone who cries out in pain is obviously a townie, b/c scum wouldn't fake it"

There's a complex web of timing and emotive responses that I don't have the time or patience to explain to a troglodyte. The ultimate conclusion is I think he's town for it. If you disagree and think he's scum then go ahead and push him.

Tommy, excusing all the posturing and prodding for a moment, what do you actually think about Kivam's alignment?

Part of why I'm giving him a hard time is because I don't have a solid beat on him. I do think he's used a lot of scummy rhetoric in this game. I don't know if that's his town behavior but I know it's his scum behavior.

I think if he's not killed by D5 he is likely scum. His claim seemed premature.

How about you?

I´m caught up but due to Cloudflare (and Hobbit) I have read it in small parts at a time so I´m a bit confused right now. 

How much time do we have? When is deadline?

Wouldn't killing the babysitter also kill the one she was protecting?

I believe it was said earlier you CAN do that, but don't have to.

It's not a choice. It's a mechanic. If the babysitter is targeted, both the babysitter and the "baby" die.

Okay. So the babysitter don´t have a given baby but can choose one each night?

It's like this:

N0 - no actions. "N0 is only for check-in and voting on phase length so please do not submit night actions."

D1 - EP lynched - VT [WoT was counter wagon]
N1 - WoT dies - Babysitter

D2 - Kivam claims CPR Doc and responsibility for WoT's death as promised in a previous post
D2 - Thane is lynched - VT [Ley was CW]
N2 - Kivam claims holster
N2 - Ithi dies - VT

Thanks. Not sure why I quoted this post but it´s good to everything in one post.

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

Unclaim? Did Tommy actually claim cop?

So you're saying the dead babysitter did not sit anyone or was RB'd that night? That suggests a scum role cop to form that plan

Which I know Darthe is a fan of

Possible Kiv is the RB and was feeling around for a tracker

Nope, if scum knew she was a babysitter, she wouldn't have been blocked. She would likely protect a town and killing her means two town kills a night.

Likely that she self protected.Don't know if that is allowed
Okay ignore mechanics. You have good instincts. We have like four dead townies? Who should be scum here a lot of the time?

Pure gut feel, I think it is Tina. She is doing a lot of the "helpful townie" routine she does as scum and safe voting those who are already suspected by a number of people, like dice and EP

Safe voting Dice? I was the only one voting him, right? 

To Kivam: I jumped off EP´s wagon because I started to think he was town. I moved to Dice since I thought he was scum. It´s that simple. 

I need to go back and re-read Dice posts and see if he has done anything that will change my mind today.

Tina - with that little time in the day, did you honestly believe there was a possibility Dice was going to get lynched?  Yes or no?

Not sure, but I still rather vote someone I thought was scum over someone I thought was town. This is a fast game, I wouldn´t know if someone would follow me or not.

Again, when is deadline? 

The Aes Sedai staying outside of the Black Tower had become more and more suspicious as time passed.  It was beyond unsettling to hear explosions and see uses of the tainted half of the One Power without sensing the weave.  Sisters had begun doing regular patrols through the surrounding area to better maintain security of this aberration and a few had even ventured inside to be given guided tours of the camp.  Inside they had even found other sisters, bonded by these men!

This morning was terrifying.  They had found a man, a man with both pins on his shoulder dressed in all black, lying face down in the woods with no visible sign of injury.

Ithillian who was Trost, Vanilla Town has been killed.

It is now Day.  You have 48 hours from now, which will be 12:15 EST on 12/13/14.

Sorry about the short scene my nice one got deleted twice so ).) H8 u DM. 

Finally found it. We got some time left if we want to use it.

Tell me about the Lenlo case. Is it all because Tommy´s claim that doesn´t seem to be a claim? I´m too tired to go back and read now but will check your answers tomorrow.

Went over Dice´s posts again and I see nothing townie at all. Voting EP without any good reason and then a lot of fluff posts.

[v] ## Dice [/v]

Maybe someone will follow me today?

Town list: Kivam, Yates, Ley and Locke

First *mod of BT Mafia hat on*

Ley and Tommy please do not make anything personal. At this point both of you have and it is unacceptable. I invite you to review our CoC here at the BT and if a transgression happens again I will make sure you review it. It is not acceptable, especially from two Mafia veterans. You know better. You're adults. Act like it.

*mod of BT mafia hat off*

Ok, [v] Lenlo [/v]

This is by far the most informative lynch possible given Tommy's supposed results, bar none. 

Town read on Locke, Ley, Tina.  Unsure about Kivam now. No read on Dice, Pral, AJ (evidently) and more or less everyone else. Would be nice to be around when people are active and I will be here for the next few hours so hopefully can engage more/better.  

First *mod of BT Mafia hat on*

Ley and Tommy please do not make anything personal. At this point both of you have and it is unacceptable. I invite you to review our CoC here at the BT and if a transgression happens again I will make sure you review it. It is not acceptable, especially from two Mafia veterans. You know better. You're adults. Act like it.

*mod of BT mafia hat off*

Ok, [v] Lenlo [/v]

This is by far the most informative lynch possible given Tommy's supposed results, bar none. 

Town read on Locke, Ley, Tina.  Unsure about Kivam now. No read on Dice, Pral, AJ (evidently) and more or less everyone else. Would be nice to be around when people are active and I will be here for the next few hours so hopefully can engage more/better.  

Someone's not reading the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Archived