DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

Huh. That sounds like something I would say and I thought the vote was from you. Im chalkin that one up to finals week.

So you are a wolf is what you're saying?

:rolleyes: Yup thats exactly what im saying. How can I compete with this kinda of intellect?

I'm fine lynching either of Lenlo or Dice

If they're both villagers we're gonna lose this game anyway

Why is that exactly?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...what's your take on this post exactly Dice?

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

fairly typical tommy. doesnt give a damn and is going to do whatever he wants.

I'm fine lynching either of Lenlo or Dice

If they're both villagers we're gonna lose this game anyway

Why is that exactly?

Honestly, I agree here. If you two are not scum, said scum does a good enough job hiding that they won't get lynched.

@Kivam: Maybe you go for the one of Len and Dice we don't lynch today?

Having a short look at the people being voted as of currently:

Dice and Len really appear scummy to me, as I've already said before. They've done nothing to look less scummy, imo. If anything the posts since I went to night made them look more scummy. About Tina I'm not as sure though, though it is a good point that she's not agressive. I can't really remember her style, even though aggressive is what I'd expect.

So...what's your take on this post exactly Dice?

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

fairly typical tommy. doesnt give a damn and is going to do whatever he wants.

Yes, but in regards to the state of this game?  Why is your vote on Lenlo right now?

because i dont have anything on lenlo really.  i looked at what ithi said but wasnt totally sold but we do have a cop claim and as such i will follow that. It has 2 possible benefits. Either len is scum and we lynch scum always good or tommys playing games again, lenlo flips town but we then get to know that tommys scum. 

We DON'T have a cop claim, Dice. We have someone that claimed cop but now says he faked, who is also known for faking claims (apparently). In that case it could very well be (though I don't believe it about Lenlo) that both are town.

So we´ve got 8 days, starting from D1. I agree with Turin that we could need some time so that everyone have the possibility to contribute. Pral is in India and Turin is in Calefornia (right?) There are a lot of time zones in between. 

[v] ## 24 hours [/v]

Things like this is what I was talking about Tina playing like a helpful townie and playing real safe.

[v] ## 24 hours [/v]

Anything less than that benefits mafia IMO... :P

explain your reasoning, why do you think it benefits mafia to have less than 24 hours? I could say anything but red writing benefits the mafia, but that neither explains my reasoning or makes it valid. Considering no majority needs to be reached your vote comes across as a mafia just trying to make sure you have a vote on the board.

This was the original post. I have no idea why EP chose to comment on this post but chose to not comment on others that are alike. 

[v] EP [/v]

Other than that, I think Thane is a bit careful in the beginning. Will just note it for the moment.

She votes EP after Ithi and few others like Time threw an FoS on him. EP was already starting to get heat at this point of time.

Aha. Now I actually get what you mean. I think... Or not... I agree with her that it´s more likely that we lynch mafia if we wait a little longer and have more facts to back our votes on. In my case I see it also more as a way to get information later in the game.

And, soon enough drops her suspicion with little to no pressure. But, does not remove her vote.

I didn´t like Locke´s vote on Ley but he unvoted so I get a town feeling from him. 

I´ll echo Ithi, why are you voting EP, Kivam?

[unvote]

[v] ## Dice [/v]

She does change her vote to Dice but after EP had 5 on his wagon and TIme as the competing wagon. Around this point it was sure that either EP or Time would be lynched.

D2, she keeps voting Dice and Dice was already getting heat for his D1 vote.

Overall, her play has been kind of safe and not taking much risks. Yes, she starts voting Dice when no one else was, but I don't think it was a risk at all at the time. Town TIna has been really agressive in her last few games and I don't see that here.

It wasn´t a risk at the time - what does that mean? 

We DON'T have a cop claim, Dice. We have someone that claimed cop but now says he faked, who is also known for faking claims (apparently). In that case it could very well be (though I don't believe it about Lenlo) that both are town.

ley it read like a cop claim. yes tommy has a history of fake claiming.  but tell me how you win here?  if you DONT follow tommy you get "why arnt you folowing the cop claim"  if you DO follow you get "but its not a cop claim."

hence its better to follow it. then if its fake he goes next

I do think this is Tommy town play (because one can only hope he'd be a bit more careful as Mafia) and can't get a clean read on dice right now because Tommy is playing so oddly it's hard to blame dice for his reactions towards him. 

Happy with vote where it is right now. At what point do we push for consolidation somewhere in order to save day hours?

We DON'T have a cop claim, Dice. We have someone that claimed cop but now says he faked, who is also known for faking claims (apparently). In that case it could very well be (though I don't believe it about Lenlo) that both are town.

ley it read like a cop claim. yes tommy has a history of fake claiming. but tell me how you win here? if you DONT follow tommy you get "why arnt you folowing the cop claim" if you DO follow you get "but its not a cop claim."

I'm the cop. Leyrann is mafia.

The above sentence is a lie.

Do you feel inclined now to lynch Leyrann? You're the only one that believes Tommy's claim, and I can't understand why?

I'm WTL Dice for being unreasonably and unbelievably thick headed.

He's also not "taking me to task" as he is want to do as town. He's both easily accepting AND making plans based on my shenanigans. He has done that ~never in our time playing together.

He's scum.

[unvote]

[v]##Dice[/v]

ley it read like a cop claim. yes tommy has a history of fake claiming.  but tell me how you win here?  if you DONT follow tommy you get "why arnt you folowing the cop claim"  if you DO follow you get "but its not a cop claim."

You just haven't payed attention to the thread. He's unclaimed afterwards. Wheter or not he's the cop doesn't matter, he just tried stirring the game up. And honestly, I believe he succeeded pretty well in that. I think I'm going back to

[v] ## Dice [/v]

Dice your getting way to caught up in this Tommy is the cop thing. Yeah I still think it was stupid, but it was a town Tommy stupid, which is a very special kind of stupid because sometimes for some ungodly reason it works.

[v]##Dice[/v]

Archived