DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

So you're saying the dead babysitter did not sit anyone or was RB'd that night? That suggests a scum role cop to form that plan

Which I know Darthe is a fan of

Possible Kiv is the RB and was feeling around for a tracker

Ehm, you DO realize the babysitter died night 1, right?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're saying the dead babysitter did not sit anyone or was RB'd that night? That suggests a scum role cop to form that plan

No. Do we know there were no N0 actions in this game?

So you're saying the dead babysitter did not sit anyone or was RB'd that night?

Yeah. More than likely didn't babysit because I don't think we had a clear babysitting target. But I suppose a RB would have a similar result, depending on the action order. Things start getting complicated quickly if we start trying to account for every permutation outside of "did not submit NA."

Let me be clear.  I'd like to lynch Tina.  If and when she flips scum, I'd like to kill Tommy.

How about we just kill Lenlo, and if he flips town we go Tommy and after I-don't-know-who. Tina or Locke, whatever. Your role gives some nice WIFOMing for the mafia wheter or not to target Tommy IF he is speaking the truth.

FlailF

Yes.

It's unlikely there were, considering N0 was meant for checking in and voting for daytime. And it's night 0.

FlailF

FlailF?

I see there's a lot of "level zero" thinkers in this game

I'm already frustrated by how awful some of you are at mafia games

Then don't play them? You're not even giving reasoning ONCE. How about you work on that first? I'm one of the worst mafia players around, but my reasoning is a lot better than yours so far. Heck, you needed what, 3 days to ARRIVE.

Nope, if scum knew she was a babysitter, she wouldn't have been blocked. She would likely protect a town and killing her means two town kills a night.

Likely that she self protected.Don't know if that is allowed

Kivam if you're town you need to get out of my way because you are going to be wrong a lot more than I am.

If you're scum carry on

Ley, let's try to move up to level one instead of this knuckle dragging "let's lynch Len to vet Tom!" line you're pushing. It's scummy as hell.

Then don't play them? You're not even giving reasoning ONCE. How about you work on that first? I'm one of the worst mafia players around, but my reasoning is a lot better than yours so far. Heck, you needed what, 3 days to ARRIVE.

DM was broken. And at least you admit you're bad. That's the first step. Second step is to stop.

If a hammer occurs when we reach a majority, then there's no reason for any Townie not to be voting Lenlo right now.  We're not low on time yet, but that doesn't mean we should waste it, and how Len flips is important with how we proceed.  

Nope, if scum knew she was a babysitter, she wouldn't have been blocked. She would likely protect a town and killing her means two town kills a night.

Likely that she self protected.Don't know if that is allowed

Okay ignore mechanics. You have good instincts. We have like four dead townies? Who should be scum here a lot of the time?

Kivam if you're town you need to get out of my way because you are going to be wrong a lot more than I am.

If you're scum carry on

Ley, let's try to move up to level one instead of this knuckle dragging "let's lynch Len to vet Tom!" line you're pushing. It's scummy as hell.

Really? Wanting to lynch the claimed-guilty-by-cop to get one mafia for sure - either you or him - is scummy? I know something better then.

[unvote]

[v] ## Tommy [/v]

Look, if you're not going to be constructive at all, then I'm not leaving you there posting fluff, more fluff and then additional fluff.

If you're scum carry on

Really? Wanting to lynch the claimed-guilty-by-cop to get one mafia for sure - either you or him - is scummy? I know something better then.

[unvote]

[v] ## Tommy [/v]

Look, if you're not going to be constructive at all, then I'm not leaving you there posting fluff, more fluff and then additional fluff.

Sub out. You don't deserve to play alongside me.

It's like this:

N0 - no actions. "N0 is only for check-in and voting on phase length so please do not submit night actions."

D1 - EP lynched - VT [WoT was counter wagon]

N1 - WoT dies - Babysitter

D2 - Kivam claims CPR Doc and responsibility for WoT's death as promised in a previous post

D2 - Thane is lynched - VT [Ley was CW]

N2 - Kivam claims holster

N2 - Ithi dies - VT

Then don't play them? You're not even giving reasoning ONCE. How about you work on that first? I'm one of the worst mafia players around, but my reasoning is a lot better than yours so far. Heck, you needed what, 3 days to ARRIVE.

DM was broken. And at least you admit you're bad. That's the first step. Second step is to stop.

It's time for you to calm down. I'm reaching the point where I'm getting angry at your behaviour, and I know that it's bad enough you're at the very least going to get a warning if I step to the BT staff. It's what I'm going to do at your next personal attack, because I probably won't be able to stand TWO more without getting mad. And I don't want to get mad.

It's time for you to calm down. I'm reaching the point where I'm getting angry at your behaviour, and I know that it's bad enough you're at the very least going to get a warning if I step to the BT staff. It's what I'm going to do at your next personal attack, because I probably won't be able to stand TWO more without getting mad. And I don't want to get mad.

The simple solution is to play better instead of being an emotional wreck.

So where's the second N1 kill? That been discussed yet? By people other than Kivam who pushed the "maybe there's no mafia" angle with it?

You didn't even read the thread? Yes, I'm quite happy with my new vote. Get out and learn how to read.

It's time for you to calm down. I'm reaching the point where I'm getting angry at your behaviour, and I know that it's bad enough you're at the very least going to get a warning if I step to the BT staff. It's what I'm going to do at your next personal attack, because I probably won't be able to stand TWO more without getting mad. And I don't want to get mad.

The simple solution is to play better instead of being an emotional wreck.

Okay. PM going out right now.

Archived