DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

That´s right. I think 12 hours should be enough. I will be on early D4 (if I´m still alive) and be able to give my result. Don´t vote before that. 

Hm... I hope 12 hourse will be enough for Pral and Dice. I´m definitely interested in keeping Pral in the game. 

If you are here, what do you say?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too late (as in, I have to go to bed) for me to do an iso'ing of everyone, but here's what I think of people from the top off my head. Will go into more detail if I'm not nk'ed.

Tina - No reason not to believe her.

RTE - Interesting claim, doubtful imo. Imo best lynch target tomorrow.

Dice - Unsure. Iso'd him yesterday, didn't get the scummy vibe I got earlier.

Turin - Unsure. I didn't really see a slip-up or anything, but I know he's a pretty experienced mafia player. Considering the mafia have to be somewhere he's not the worst place to look.

Pral - Cleaned by Tina, for now.

Yates - Cleaned by Tina, for now.

I would make the mafia team with RTE and Dice or Turin. Pral or Yates might be a GF though, we have to keep wary of that. Yates had a good point with not claiming having been shot night 1, but on the other hand, what reason is there to act like mafia DID send something in?

[v] 12 hours [/v]

Let's hope we get Tina's view and go from there.

If Tina is killed, I think this post is even more reason to lynch RTE.

Are you telling me that you don't expect her to be targeted? I thought you would be the obvious choice until her reveal. If we have a doc they can save her hopefully but if someone other than Tina got lynched what would you think?

It's too late (as in, I have to go to bed) for me to do an iso'ing of everyone, but here's what I think of people from the top off my head. Will go into more detail if I'm not nk'ed.

Turin - Unsure. I didn't really see a slip-up or anything, but I know he's a pretty experienced mafia player. Considering the mafia have to be somewhere he's not the worst place to look.

I would make the mafia team with RTE and Dice or Turin. Pral or Yates might be a GF though, we have to keep wary of that. Yates had a good point with not claiming having been shot night 1, but on the other hand, what reason is there to act like mafia DID send something in?

As I said, it´s quite possible that my viewings aren´t correct but we have to look in the pool of not confirmed players first. There are probably two more mafia. Only one can be a gf. 

[v] 12 hours [/v]

Let's hope we get Tina's view and go from there.

If Tina is killed, I think this post is even more reason to lynch RTE.

Are you telling me that you don't expect her to be targeted? I thought you would be the obvious choice until her reveal. If we have a doc they can save her hopefully but if someone other than Tina got lynched what would you think?

It's just that it sounded off to me.

As I said, it´s quite possible that my viewings aren´t correct but we have to look in the pool of not confirmed players first. There are probably two more mafia. Only one can be a gf. 

I fully agree with that. If I implied otherwise, then that's my fault. I didn't intend to do so.

VOTE COUNT:

Kivam  - 1 - Leyrann

Turin Turambar- 1 - Yates

Wheeloftime - 3 - Eternal Phoenix, Lenlo, Locke

Eternal Phoenix - 6 - Turin Turanbar, Dicetosser, Ithillian, Kivam, Thane, wheeloftime

Dicetosser - 1 - TinaHel

Not voting: 4 (RTE,  Tommy, Laya, AJ)

Day phase is over.  Eternal Phoenix has been lynched.  He was - 

Day 1 lynch. Blue for town. Green for cop and her views. Red for scum.

With Lenlo voting Time and AJ absent, very good probability that the scum was on the EP lynch. 

One or both of Turin and Dice is scum here. 

I dont understand how you people can possibly think theres no mafia. There being mafia is built into the mechanics of this game. Then theres Darthes OP fix. At the very least there should be a third party or something. With 12 hours nights I wouldnt find it all the surprising if the mafia/third party just missed their submit. Especially with the posting issues/inactivity some people are having.

Personally I want to look at the inactives and check them.

If we arnt going to lynch them, Id prefer not to lynch Turin. I dont see him as all the scummy myself. Ley and Yates Id be more agreeable with.

[v]##Vote Ley[/v]

That last line is interesting. Only Kivam (and for a little bit Thane) was putting FoS on Turin and this post was made after Kivam voted Turin. Yet, Len talks about not lynchin Turin which seems out of place. 

Oh, also, I'd probably be a good N2 or N3 cop peek since I'm bullet proof.

Here is Yates claiming BP and asking for a peek by the cop. N1 no kill could be because of his BP but as discussed, likely to be due to a scum RB too. But otherwise, this claim came out of nowhere and stands out too much.

With Lenlo voting Time and AJ absent, very good probability that the scum was on the EP lynch. 

One or both of Turin and Dice is scum here.

Yup. This is good work.

Here is Yates claiming BP and asking for a peek by the cop. N1 no kill could be because of his BP but as discussed...

Nope. I haven't been tested yet. And that's one of the most villagery things going for me. It would have been easy to claim the N1 no kill was because of my BP if I were scum faking.

But otherwise, this claim came out of nowhere and stands out too much.

Also, this isn't true. If it were true, that would actually be a stronger defense for me not being a GF since there was no reason for it and it would stand out too much.

Why did I reveal, Pral? Did it really come out of nowhere? Or did it come out of the conversation I was having with Kivam as a direct response to this post?

Bottom line: I'm looking hard at Yates and Tina today, mostly Tina.

Kivam was putting in work. I was engaging him in discussion. I was also attempting to make myself as obv Town as possible. Unless I'm obv Town, my BP ability is worthless to the Town since scum will have no reason to test it.

Also, I had a clear objective in claiming when I did. I directly addressed this in a response to Leyrann here: 

...Eh?

First off, why the reveal?

Good time for it. I suspect any investigation roles will start revealing results on Day 3 or Day 4. If you guys are going to tinfoil on me, just resolve my slot. It's no big deal.

Also, you are assuming I'm being truthful about my role. Maybe I'm a bomb? Maybe I'm a VT but don't feel like playing this game anymore? OR maybe I want the mafia to test my role claim over numerous days...

It came to me on the toilet so it has to be a good idea.

The morning had come, and several of the lovely citizens were found congregating in a circle.  Hushed whispers filled the air.  "What's going on?" somebody asked, only to be answered with a pointed finger.  A bloody disfigured body hung from a tree.  The feet were placed where the head should be, the severed head somehow floating beneath the ankles.  Even with seventeen bullet holes and severe burns, it was easily identified.

TinaHel has been killed!  She was - 

Androl Genhald, the Town Seer! 

You have elected to use 12 hours for today.  If the allotted time is used in full, you will have 53 hours remaining, and 41 after night to wager for the following day phase.  With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch!

Archived