DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so evidently I haven't been able to follow the game as closely as I should have. So my views are based on my impressions from interactions between other people.

From that my biggest suspects for scum are Pral, Tina, and Turin, in that order.

I feel pretty confident that Locke, Ley, and Yates are town. Dice I'm not sure about. I'm so used to old Dice who was lurky and popped in and out of games due to RL reasons that I don't know what to expect from him otherwise. 

Without an extensive reread and searching I don't have a lot of concrete examples to back my reads but like I said it has to do with tone and what people have chosen to focus on, and especially not, that are making me lean one way or another. I will full claim now as I should have at the start of the game. I am a temporal miller. So I thought this initially meant temporary but I had misread and had just taken a quick look at my PM. Basically I don't view as town and when I get lynched, town lose all the hours that they chose the length of that day to be, regardless of how long my lynch took. So if we wanted Day 4 to be 72 hours (not feasible but an example), we lose 72 hours whether I got lynched 2 hours in or 72 hours in. As miller I should have claimed Day 1 (at least that's how I feel given an old discussion on the topic from a while back after someone had a not-so-great miller game) but I thought that said temporary and not temporal. So that is that. 

Ok so evidently I haven't been able to follow the game as closely as I should have. So my views are based on my impressions from interactions between other people.

From that my biggest suspects for scum are Pral, Tina, and Turin, in that order.

I feel pretty confident that Locke, Ley, and Yates are town. Dice I'm not sure about.

I don't even have words. You have me as suspect because another of your suspect made a case against me and you agreed with him? This game will be lost due to apathy more than anything.

[v] ## Pral [/v]

Your interaction with RTE just above reeks. Like, I can smell it over here in the Netherlands. He mentioned THREE people he thought were maybe mafia, and he NEVER said he expected them ALL to be mafia. The consensus is that we need two more mafia. That means one of the three won't be mafia. But even if it had been otherwise, a logical thought with that list, mentioned specifically or not, would have been that if one of you was mafia, the other wouldn't be. Just look at all the people mentioning two mafia suspects at day 1. They're not scummy for that either, right? Yet their guess can't be 100% correct.

[v] ## Pral [/v]

Your interaction with RTE just above reeks. Like, I can smell it over here in the Netherlands. He mentioned THREE people he thought were maybe mafia, and he NEVER said he expected them ALL to be mafia. The consensus is that we need two more mafia. That means one of the three won't be mafia. But even if it had been otherwise, a logical thought with that list, mentioned specifically or not, would have been that if one of you was mafia, the other wouldn't be. Just look at all the people mentioning two mafia suspects at day 1. They're not scummy for that either, right? Yet their guess can't be 100% correct.

Lol, is that what his response tells you?

Good (The best?) mafia can make good cases against their teammates.

Spare me the fake exasperation.

RTE has no idea what is happening in this game and is just voting out of the blue. And, you come here to defend him with a simple excuse?

You just outed yourself here. You were hesitating the whole day from voting me because you " don't like being lynched over "following" " and thenas the day is ending, vote the train over a silly excuse. That is purely opportunistic move here.

[v]Ley[/v]

I can't find Locke's posts fast enough on my phone, and I don't know if I'm home before the deadline. Being home will be nearly 4 hours from now.

now

first can i say I hate tommy??   headdesk  he's done it again.  havent gone and looked but tommy didnt u throw out a Mason line at the beginning of the game?  and now an unofficial cop claim where you jump off the person and then "unclaim" it??  gimme a break willya?? cant you play straight just once??  and the worst thing is  this time i think your town!

fine reading thru all that makes me think tommys the cop. That post where he said US COPS  i read as us  no US as in United States. also seeing as its D3 id expect him to be CCd by now

what i DIDNT like was ley's bit about vetting tommy by lynching len OR by lynching tommy.  that makes no sense. he basically claimed cop so if un cc'd you lynch his read first THEN if its wrong you look at lynching him. and that doesnt always happen after the first wrong result either.

in regards to len  I read that len link and i didnt get that ithi was sus on len as much as she was on thane.

so over all lets see what lies tommy has spun this time.

##vote lenlo

I don't like what you're spinning here.

You're saying to lynch Lenlo to vet Tommy...but there's nothing about Tommy's play that we could derive direct insight into his alignment from Lenlo's, and here you're pushing to take down Lenlo and if (flip Town) -> move on to Tommy.  

But Tommy hasn't claimed Finder. I mean yeah, he could be lying about his lie, but there's no real way to say one or another.  

[v] Unvote [/v]

[v] ## Dice [/v]

So...what's your take on this post exactly Dice?

I do find it odd that a claimed cop isn't voting with his results in a game where time is a precious commodity.

You get the time back for a scum lynch if I read correctly

But I'm going to unclaim my results and see where the rustle lands in this tnread

fairly typical tommy. doesnt give a damn and is going to do whatever he wants.

Yes, but in regards to the state of this game?  Why is your vote on Lenlo right now?

We DON'T have a cop claim, Dice. We have someone that claimed cop but now says he faked, who is also known for faking claims (apparently). In that case it could very well be (though I don't believe it about Lenlo) that both are town.

ley it read like a cop claim. yes tommy has a history of fake claiming. but tell me how you win here? if you DONT follow tommy you get "why arnt you folowing the cop claim" if you DO follow you get "but its not a cop claim."

hence its better to follow it. then if its fake he goes next

I'm the cop. Leyrann is mafia.

The above sentence is a lie.

Do you feel inclined now to lynch Leyrann? You're the only one that believes Tommy's claim, and I can't understand why?

Locke scum basically spews Dice Town.

Archived