DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have both played a strong game in that neither have revealed much. Barring a GF these are our last two so I could go either way. 

Of course, there might be a GF. Turin is typically more aggressive and tunnel-y from when I remember playing with him when he's town. He has had limited time this game (as have I) but he hasn't chased any leads with the same vigor and intent. If you are scum and he's town you would typically have a really tough time shaking him off but I haven't seen that same sort of drive and fierceness from him. 

Dice is an enigma. Plays similarly both ways. Don't think he's played a super town game but don't think I'd expect that from town Dice anyways. Very tough to read. Of the two I think Turin is more likely scum but truthfully can go either way. 

@Pral: I think you missed something I did not:

They have both played a strong game in that neither have revealed much. Barring a GF these are our last two so I could go either way. 

Of course, there might be a GF. Turin is typically more aggressive and tunnel-y from when I remember playing with him when he's town. He has had limited time this game (as have I) but he hasn't chased any leads with the same vigor and intent. If you are scum and he's town you would typically have a really tough time shaking him off but I haven't seen that same sort of drive and fierceness from him. 

Dice is an enigma. Plays similarly both ways. Don't think he's played a super town game but don't think I'd expect that from town Dice anyways. Very tough to read. Of the two I think Turin is more likely scum but truthfully can go either way. 

First: These are our last two scum, ("because I believe there are no others who can be")

Then: One is more likely than the other, ("but it could be someone else too")

[v] ## RTE [/v]

Also, I find the RTE role claim to be unlikely, because how often does it really happen that there is a lynch more than two or three hours before the deadline? Not enough to warrant a role messing with it, at least in my opinion.

[v] Dice[/v]

Yesterday's blatant attempt to hammer Locke, Lenlo voting dice after the deadline (which I wrongly assumed to be counter vote), his arguments with Tommy when he fake claimed cop etc

This is the best lynch today.

lol @ you thinking me arguing with tommy about ANYTHING is a scum tell. Its more like normal reality :D

and iyrc I told you i knew you had unvoted and that i wasnt counting votes.

That is a good catch Ley. RTE is likely the final scum here.

So if RTE is the likely scum here why are you voting me? especially after town reading me constantly?

Unfortunately being cleared town does not make you right. 

Unfortunately not being cleared town means you might be lying to save your skin. You did a pretty weird slip up there.

@EVERYONE: We decided we would lynch RTE. Why isn't he getting mass voted yet?

Unfortunately being cleared town does not make you right.

Unfortunately not being cleared town means you might be lying to save your skin. You did a pretty weird slip up there.

@EVERYONE: We decided we would lynch RTE. Why isn't he getting mass voted yet?

Because if we mislynch, we lose. RTE should have been voted last day, which is what I was trying to do.

Is it still day? Just got to some WiFi.

Willing to lynch RTE or pral. I think pral is good candidate for GF. This last bit of claiming RTE is best lynch but voting dice. Stinks. Making trains 1-1-1 gives RTE better chance of living.

[V] Pralaya [/v]

If I can still vote

Eh? If you are saying I am preventing RTE's lynch and that's why I am scum, why aren't you voting RTE? Are you making a 1-1-1-1-1 to give RTE a better chance of living?

Archived