DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Sign in

U4ea

I am a Disney fanatic so this is a very hard question for me. I would have to say Beauty and the Beast as well. But I do love those Pirate of the Carribean movies too.

*tiptoes in*

I lost track of what's Disney and what's pixar. I'm more of a pixar girl these days. I love the princess in Brave more than I love the typical Disney damsels.

When I was three it was 101 Dalmations.

Then in 1986 it became Oliver and Company.

Then in 1994 my mind was blown by The Lion King. 

There are many great Disney movies, and I love a lot of them, but the FAVORITE spot still belongs to Lion King if I am forced to pick one.

That said, As for Disney PRINCESSES, I think my favorites are Nala (she totally counts), Belle (I'm a bookworm and I married a big furry grouch ;) ), Merida (she pretty much IS me... and my SCA persona. Bingo. Right there. She's just better at archery. :wink: ), and I find myself very fond of our new duo: Anna and Elsa. 

And no I'm not differentiating there between Disney and Disney/Pixar. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh gosh what a heart-wrenching question! The Lion King is the first that popped into my head (as a child, I didn't want to be a princess, I wanted to be a LION I was so obsessed), but then I also adore Robin Hood and Aladdin. So those are my top three I guess. Was actually never that much into the more princessy ones like Cinderella, Snow White etc :rolleyes:

Archived