DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despo actually had some valid points on cloud.. gonna watch that for abit. Might place a vote on him after he responds.

Csarmi is role hinting.. probably some convoluted form of coroner from his statement. Not really relevant tho since the majority have god like roles.

The tom and des thing does seem like a town role. i dont know tom, but the way des is acting seems very rational compared to when i saw him as scum

Look des i remembered your gender sorta... actually typed it wrong at first, but yea... its progress.

Despo is acting like he got the best role in the world EVA, that he's untouchable and he gets to be on a QT with his bestest buddy to boot and so YAY! can confirm each other and it's all JUST SO BRILLIANT! LIKE A MAFIA DREAM COME TRUE!!

So to summarise - I'm not buying alignment at this time. But I'm happy he's happy :)

24 pages before i even get to sign in? Yep definitely a BT game     I am gonna have SOOOOO much catch up every day!

Game started on Page 19. SO you don't have to catch up ;)

I went to sleep on page 24  woke up to page 32  point proven.

I read RTE's tone to be alright.

It seems to be popular to say things like this nowdays. What do you mean by tone? And what is a town tone and mafia tone?

If I knew that, I'd have elaborated.

If you dont know what it means then dont use it. Csarmi then fliflopped and started explaining Tone to tina

I also expect a lot more sheep to just follow onto my train in the next couple of hours.

Im currently reading Cloud as his usual "really am town but gonna get lynched day 1" but this post makes me want to vote him

24 pages before i even get to sign in? Yep definitely a BT game I am gonna have SOOOOO much catch up every day!

Game started on Page 19. SO you don't have to catch up ;)

I went to sleep on page 24 woke up to page 32 point proven.

I read RTE's tone to be alright.

It seems to be popular to say things like this nowdays. What do you mean by tone? And what is a town tone and mafia tone?

If I knew that, I'd have elaborated.

If you dont know what it means then dont use it. Csarmi then fliflopped and started explaining Tone to tina

I also expect a lot more sheep to just follow onto my train in the next couple of hours.

Im currently reading Cloud as his usual "really am town but gonna get lynched day 1" but this post makes me want to vote him

Quotes a lot of stuff to make it seem like is involved with the Game.

and then ...

##nudge on Cloud

Just so we can squash this mess: Hydra Wiki

Basically it is two (sometimes more) players that fill one game slot. They share a vote and QT to discuss off thread. Think of like a Lovers pair or something but instead they only have one vote to use between them. The slot they fill can be randomized as either alignment. The fact that they share the one spot doesn't affect which way their alignment is given.

I personally dislike hydras after playing a few games with them on MS. I think it's somewhat safe to assume to Dom/Tess is a hydra-pairing based on the total number of players listed on the VC although they aren't sharing an ALT account. That said, I have a town-lean on the dirty multi-headed monster.

This is the kind of thing mafia like to say to distance from a rapidly growing town train while trying not to derail it.

there are some important differences

1) Whatever happens in this thread is part of the game, what happens elsewhere isn't. This is important in several ways. Focused and limited interactions, for instance.

2) This thread was posted when all role PM submissions were done and people knew it. This is significant.

But, as far as the players were concerned, they were at the exact same position in Pages 1-19 as they were in the sign-up thread.

They had no information whether they were town or mafia. Or whether their role was accepted. Or if their role was modified. Or who their mates were etc

Here it is ...

Pral had previously posted at least twice to say that any actions/post before alignments were given were null. I disagree with this btw ... but - in this one he expands and mentions people wouldn't have known who their mates were.

It just made me think that he has mates now and that he felt he needed to explain that any previous interactions with them should be discounted lol - because he didn't know they were his mates then.

He's dead ...

You find my case interesting but fail to point out he's dead.

I think that's interesting.

From the scene I think a solo player offed him, and I think they did an excellent job because I'd had gone after him as a Mafia.

Why would you think it is a Bastard Game already ... because of one death with no coroner? That's a little over the top reaction, don't you think?

Looks to me like you knew he was dead, Ithi.

Nah ... I was going to vote him actually ... and then thought I wouldn't just come straight in with my usual voting off the top of my head and just posted thoughts.

Because I'd remembered it from an email earlier in the day and it had irked me.

And then I saw he was dead and thought - oh great someone is going to take the Michael now and say - you know he's dead right?

and then Cloud came on and agreed that it was a very good spotting of stuff indeed ... and my eyes rolled all the way to Wales and back - because he was dead and I'd just basically cased him lol.

That was a very cautious thing for Cloud to do. Agree with me and say 'that's a brilliant spot of things Ithi' ... like agreeing with me wouldn't make me notice him - whereas if he's just called me a scummy skimmer for missing Pral was dead I probably wouldn't have even noticed him lol.

It's like he was nervous of saying the obvious thing.

So - I'm still not certain of him - but Dice's post was just awful.

Archived