DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol ^

I don't find speculation on Pray's alignment to be very fruitful atm. The lack of a coroner could indicate a lot of things. I agree from the scene that it sounds more like a solo character though.

Lol ^

I don't find speculation on Pray's alignment to be very fruitful atm. The lack of a coroner could indicate a lot of things. I agree from the scene that it sounds more like a solo character though.

I didn't actually realise he was dead when I went back to get the post. And then I posted it and was flicking around, saw he was dead and thought dammit.

At least I didn't vote him lol

I'm more interested in Cloud's response to my dumbness.

AJ what reasons could Despo have to post something like that if he didn't believe in it? You appear to agree with me that his arguments haven't made any sense as well so why do you read him as null?

Asking people to answer stuff about other people's reasonings.

Why? How?

That's not how to get someone to agree with a case. You just have to make a case and then say there ...

Two quick backtrackings about whether previous posts before alignment are useful and also the 'might end up not Town' PM

I wish other people were posting more.

I realized you thought Pral was still alive Ithi, but that still doesn't disclude the legitimacy of the point that you brought up knowing that we didn't get any info from his death.

If you realised I'd made a mistake, why didn't you let me know?

It seems like super cautiousness.

AJ what reasons could Despo have to post something like that if he didn't believe in it? You appear to agree with me that his arguments haven't made any sense as well so why do you read him as null?

Asking people to answer stuff about other people's reasonings.

Why? How?

That's not how to get someone to agree with a case. You just have to make a case and then say there ...

Two quick backtrackings about whether previous posts before alignment are useful and also the 'might end up not Town' PM

I wish other people were posting more.

I find AJ's vote on me weird after he said that he agreed with me about Despo. I want to get more answers from him and so I asked him a question. I also haven't been backtracking away from my opinion about Pral and I don't understand why you think I'm scum because I said that there might be recruit mechanics in the game due to the hints found in my role PM.

You would have realized you made a mistake yourself after reading the newest page on your phone.

I really enjoyed the bazillions of emails btw. I've used all my lunch up reading them lol.

So now I will have to go eat at my desk.

Btw ... These claims of definite Town are strange. My PM says I am Town for the moment ... Apparently alignments can change :)

I image they would there is probably more then just cult out there with these god like roles. 

and since we didnt get a coroner's report do you suppose someone has that in the role? 

I feel like you're both reaching right now

But maybe you randed stretch armstrong

Your reads would be much appreciated.

It's simple Cloud:

I disagree with a lot of what Despo says and thinks. Doesn't make him scum though.

Also, where are you getting that he doesn't believe what he's saying?

I was trying to make a point which I guess didn't come across well. Despo should have no reasoning for posting something like that without believing in it so that leaves us with two options:

A) He is town and he legitimately believes in his arguments.

B) He is scum and he is faking it to try and get someone lynched. 

You said yourself that he is full of it so why did you read his actions as null? What did he do to compensate for being wrong in your opinion?

I really enjoyed the bazillions of emails btw. I've used all my lunch up reading them lol.

So now I will have to go eat at my desk.

Btw ... These claims of definite Town are strange. My PM says I am Town for the moment ... Apparently alignments can change :)

I image they would there is probably more then just cult out there with these god like roles. 

and since we didnt get a coroner's report do you suppose someone has that in the role? 

Possibly. For instance like someone said they were informed they were their alignment for now. So based on the role the person who killed Pral submitted could have included no corner reports for NA. 

He reveled in the blood.  Sickly, sweetly, it clung to the blade as he pushed it into the body again and again.  In a world that was black and white this one thing offered him the vibrant release of Red.  It felt so good to be free to hunt again.  They would come to fear the night.  He laid the man down, held him close as the man clutched at him for support in his final moments.  They stared into one anothers' eyes.  The man seemed... repentant.  That was strange.  He held him, feeling somewhat abashed about the whole thing, and then watched those eyes glass over with death.  

Pralaya has been killed.

It is now Day one.  If you did not submit a night action it is too late to do so.  You have Seventy Two hours.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Does Tommy count as a player alive?

Also WTF we don't get coroners?

Worst game ever.

@Cloud - Oh I see how you think I agreed with you. I said that more in a generic sense about Despo, not towards anything he's said in this game. As for my opinion on what he's said I suppose it could be plausible. I don't really feel that was RTE's intent behind asking but what he said about the info being out there to help scum who to decide to kill is agreeable to some degree.

Also, a hydra is two players that share an ALT account and both post under the ALT account.

Atleast that how it is on MS.

@CS - read between the lines. If we continue getting similar death scenes I think there's a fair chance Darthe is going to leave it up to us to infer on the alignment of dead players.

Archived