DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

@Cs - I said it was null. If town I think he is good at picking up little things in early posts. If scum he stretches truth. Essentially it is the same action and therefore not alignment indicative. Hence null.

I agree with this. This is Despo meta. Come on, you should all know that by now. No matter what alignment he is, this is what you get with him

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cs - I said it was null. If town I think he is good at picking up little things in early posts. If scum he stretches truth. Essentially it is the same action and therefore not alignment indicative. Hence null.

You are answering the wrong question. I didn't ask if it was alignment-indicative for Despo, I asked your opinion about the action's value itself.

So anyone has experience with BYOR games?

Nope.

Mountains-molehills is null if anything for Des.

Do you find his mountains-out-of-molehills schtick pro-town?

It isn't. His play so far has been scummy and if he is by any chance town then he needs to step up his game.

I can't quote on my phone so get used to the @ posts.

@Cs - IF Des is town, then yes I find the actions pro-town. Grasping at straws early game isn't a bad maneuver because some will crack under pressure even if the case on them isn't that great. Like I said though, as scum he will stretch the truth when grasping for said straws so I find the action null atm. My opinion will change based on how others flip and his participation/interaction with those players. For now he is null.

@Des - you could still answer his question. I seriously doubt my POV would cloud your judgement at this point and I'm pretty sure we are thinking the same thing anyway.

I DID answer the question. The point is that sometimes a player wants to test another player's reaction specifically, and someone else interjecting themselves can possibly interrupt that process somehow. Not saying that that seems likely in this case, but in general answering questions for someone else is a bad move.

Des: It's only a bad move because people jump on you for it and people believe that's acceptable. I think the only time it is harmful is if the person to whom the question was posed never answers it and they get away with it if it gets lost in the rifraff. Otherwise I think the more people who give their views and opinions the better. How else is town supposed to scumhunt? You know, the ones who are actually genuinely trying to find scum rather than spin a pretty story that they can sell to the uninformed majority.

No it's a bad move period. Putting words into someone else's mouth is never a good thing in mafia. Again, links yourself to someone somewhat (and if you're town you shouldn't be willing to link yourself to ANYONE at this point), and potentially interrupts someone else's scumhunting strategy.

And come on dude, you don't need to answer someone else's question to scumhunt. That's ridiculous.

DES ASK HIM IF HE WANTS TO KNOW SO HE CAN IDENTIFY WHO COULD HAVE GIVEN DARTHE A REALLY STRONG ROLE BECAUSE THEY SAW IT IN ANOTHER BYOR GAME!

Go on! I'm sure that will be really helpful and expose Salami for the scum that he is.

:dry:

This is a bad bad bad post. "Despot look over here at this guy! You should FOS him!"

Turrible.

I wonder how many people submitted VT as their role of choice, actually.

Would you go to war with a wet towel?

Despo, is csarmi uber-fishing now?

Another terrible post. You REALLY want to redirect my attention elsewhere, don't you?

You are answering the wrong question. I didn't ask if it was alignment-indicative for Despo, I asked your opinion about the action's value itself.

And this is a stupid discussion to get into. Let's discuss my meta and how valuable it is in w/e scenario some other time. For now there are scum to catch.

@Cloud - so you understand then. Explain your LOCK CLEAR plz.

It was a meta read. A town Salami doesn't care how he looks at all so he will just speak his mind and react naturally towards accusations even though his response might seem scummy towards others.

Nope.

It isn't. His play so far has been scummy and if he is by any chance town then he needs to step up his game.

Dude lol you are so freaking full of it lol. You just scum claimed in my opinion. You have no idea what play I'm making or if I'm testing others, yet you're telling me to step up my game. Laughable.

Nope.

Dude lol you are so freaking full of it lol. You just scum claimed in my opinion. You have no idea what play I'm making or if I'm testing others, yet you're telling me to step up my game. Laughable.

It would be bad play either way because you would be giving everyone else including the mafia team good reasons to push for your lynch. I'm interested in reading your response to the rest of the points I made against you.

24 pages before i even get to sign in? Yep definitely a BT game     I am gonna have SOOOOO much catch up every day!

I envision an Ithi vs Tommy showdown.

#GonnaBeEpic

Ithi wins cause Tommy never has a gun

I don't got no clique.

NOT EVEN TURIN BEFORE ALL THAT STARTS

They just missed me is all.

Takes off his jacket that says "i wanna be in Ithi's clique" sadly

D3 just got an awesome update and now the game is so beautiful. Check it out yo. 

Yo RTE if ure on Americas look for me    is there as Dicetosser

24 pages before i even get to sign in? Yep definitely a BT game     I am gonna have SOOOOO much catch up every day!

Game started on Page 19. SO you don't have to catch up ;)

Game started on Page 1.

Game started on Page 1.

Nobody got their role PM before page 19 so analyzing the interactions before then would be useless.

Not exactly.

Game started on Page 1.

Nobody got their role PM before page 19 so analyzing the interactions before then would be useless.

Not exactly. It's still a good basis.

Archived