DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I've tested no night chat for about an hour now and I hate it. It is disruptive and hurts the flow of a game to prevent something that is a nonissue.

Please talk. I'm fixing that dumb rule now. However, we are keeping hybrid hammer.

Yay for fixed silly rule.

*Kills CSarmi*

I'm back at work today :(

Overall, this is some strange wording, that warrants attention.

Greetings all!

Anyone else get VT?

:rolleyes:

You mean Despo hasn't been vigged yet?

I can not be vigged by the likes of you sissy girls! Go and hit the bench and come back to me when you can squat thrust as hardcore as me, then we'll talk.

Des Paul. lol

*shapeshifts into awesome classical guitar*

So did you get a variation of your role or a whole different one?

Why you fishing so obviously RTE? Extremely troubling that you seem so interested in the specifics of other's roles...

I send an FOS toooo I send an FOS toooo I hope that someone gets mah I hope that someone gets mah message in a bottle... (bass bass bass) message in a bottle.....

That isn't role fishing. Asked nothing about the specifics of his role.

Are you suggesting someone won't have a role? Not role fishing when we know everyone in this game has a role.

Remember Des?

If you know nothing of his role then knowing how close it is to the one he submitted is the definition of useless information. Looks like you just trying to figure out who the most powerful roles are so your team can get the jump on them.

Scummluminatus!

And nice try trying to flip the thing back on me like the dirty, dirty scummer you are. I'm on to you bro. Cough up your teammates and I'll leave you for last.

So did you get a variation of your role or a whole different one?

Why you fishing so obviously RTE? Extremely troubling that you seem so interested in the specifics of other's roles...

I send an FOS toooo I send an FOS toooo I hope that someone gets mah I hope that someone gets mah message in a bottle... (bass bass bass) message in a bottle.....

Maybe he can soup-kill people :D

That isn't role fishing. Asked nothing about the specifics of his role.

Are you suggesting someone won't have a role? Not role fishing when we know everyone in this game has a role.

Remember Des?

Zeesh. Everyone has a role. In every game.

Archived