DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

So did you get a variation of your role or a whole different one?

Why you fishing so obviously RTE? Extremely troubling that you seem so interested in the specifics of other's roles...

I send an FOS toooo I send an FOS toooo I hope that someone gets mah I hope that someone gets mah message in a bottle... (bass bass bass) message in a bottle.....

Or he's a fisherman.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did you get a variation of your role or a whole different one?

Why you fishing so obviously RTE? Extremely troubling that you seem so interested in the specifics of other's roles...

I send an FOS toooo I send an FOS toooo I hope that someone gets mah I hope that someone gets mah message in a bottle... (bass bass bass) message in a bottle.....

Maybe he can soup-kill people :D

Man don't remind me! That game was so much fun. Can't wait for VSHunt 3. That's probably the most inventive and closely balanced role madness setup I've ever seen. The soupkill mechanic is so crazy awesome OP.

What you think Csarmi? What kind of whiffs are you getting from RTE's direction?

I dunno. It did sound like fishing to me.

Which might be something or nothing.

Also I don't really remember how RTE plays.

RTE isn't too difficult to catch as scum, but also tends to get himself lynched a lot, even when he tries changing his meta.

Lol Despo just stahp. RTE asking Salami if he got the role he wanted isn't a scummy move and you know it. You seem to realize this yourself and yet you keep pushing for him.

NOICE! One of RTE's teammates decided to be a pal to town and expose himself! Bahahahaha!

:myrddraal:

He didn't just ask if Csarmi got the role he wanted. He asked if it was a variation of the one submitted or a different one. Let's say hypothetically that RTE as scum asked that question to see if Csarmi would respond "Eh, a modified version" - which would indicate a weakened role potentially. Fishing isn't always going to be obvious, you know.

And why do you feel the need to prevent me from scumhunting btw?

I don't really see it as fishing.

His question was pretty open ended where Salami could given one of his patented LD statements lol

Wasn't that open ended tbh. Only had two possible answers to the query- and one of them could have potentially given the scum some info on a role.

Archived