DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow. Good morning everyone. I need at least three more cups of tea before doing more than skimming this.

Did those cups of tea ever happen?

This seems very much to be a 'post because I feel I should be posting but try not to say anything that can be read in any way' post.

Got my hackles right up.

As did one by Pray before ... Lemme go find.

They won't be needed Cloud.

TLDR; you're pushing Des as mafia for null actions.

I know that it is part of Despo's meta but I disagree with you that his actions have been null so far. His reasoning for pushing a RTE lynch ended up being that the scum can determine how powerful someone's role is by using their knowledge about a player and their response to RTE's questioning. This is bs because there is no way that scum can effectively guess someone elses role when Salami didn't share anything about his role at all and other players were joking around.

there are some important differences

1) Whatever happens in this thread is part of the game, what happens elsewhere isn't. This is important in several ways. Focused and limited interactions, for instance.

2) This thread was posted when all role PM submissions were done and people knew it. This is significant.

But, as far as the players were concerned, they were at the exact same position in Pages 1-19 as they were in the sign-up thread.

They had no information whether they were town or mafia. Or whether their role was accepted. Or if their role was modified. Or who their mates were etc

Here it is ...

Pral had previously posted at least twice to say that any actions/post before alignments were given were null. I disagree with this btw ... but - in this one he expands and mentions people wouldn't have known who their mates were.

It just made me think that he has mates now and that he felt he needed to explain that any previous interactions with them should be discounted lol - because he didn't know they were his mates then.

Don't you know Despo is full of it though?

He probably legitimately believes in what he said lol

So is your issue with his opinion or that he is pushing RTE for it? How are you reading RTE?

I know that he is full of it but I have a difficult time deciding if he is scum trying to push forward that ridiculous argument to lynch someone or town trying to act like a baffoon to achieve god knows what. I have slight town reads on you and RTE, and a strong town read on Salami.

He's dead ...

You find my case interesting but fail to point out he's dead.

I think that's interesting.

From the scene I think a solo player offed him, and I think they did an excellent job because I'd had gone after him as a Mafia.

Why would you think it is a Bastard Game already ... because of one death with no coroner? That's a little over the top reaction, don't you think?

Archived