DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods

Like I said in the QT, I think it's a bad idea to have the recruit as the first action in future

Tom, sorry I didn't believe you but I didn't think a JOAT would exist, especially after that mayor flip, plus you had lied about night actions on me and stuff.

Ironically I was town at the time. I think I only managed to make one post as cult (last night finished me working 7 days in a row, pretty huge shifts)

And most important, I was under the believe you counted as alive until you were actually confirmed dead by the mod.

It is against the spirit of the game I think, but not necessarily against the rules.

Read rule 5

My bad Turin, I thought you talked about having different abilities to recruit or kill after the hammer. Just saying, it kind of sucks for the other people still playing the game when you remove wifom from the whole deal. I realize my penultimate night action would have won me the game but that reveal skewed everything towards town. Combine that with unrecruitable power roles and town became too powerful. It was still a lot of fun. Thanks to the mods. 

And most important, I was under the believe you counted as alive until you were actually confirmed dead by the mod.

It is against the spirit of the game I think, but not necessarily against the rules.

Read rule 5

My bad Turin, I thought you talked about having different abilities to recruit or kill after the hammer. Just saying, it kind of sucks for the other people still playing the game when you remove wifom from the whole deal. I realize my penultimate night action would have won me the game but that reveal skewed everything towards town. Combine that with unrecruitable power roles and town became too powerful. It was still a lot of fun. Thanks to the mods.

Yea you are right, it's spelled out there pretty clearly.

Then there is not a shred of doubt here whether it was against the rule or not. Personally I believe that even when it is not spelled out so directly, it's really bad form and against the spirit of the game to do so.

ahhh  that makes more sense

I was sweating that theyd kill GF from the moment he claimed.

In response to the Dead thread  I didnt want to bring up unrecruitable unless i had to    too easy to give mafia info they may not have had.  I was also real nervous about GF actually BEING recruitable and having been recruited immediately after claiming  I have seen cult games wher one of the doc/cop duo was recruitable and the other wasnt   i got recruited as a Doc at one point

Dead Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/CCqtpbcY5CU

There were multiple mafia QTs. So if Turin, Darthe and GE are willing to share their respective QTs, I can do that.

@Dice I meant N5, not N6, sorry. If GE had killed GF, that would have left Tommy, Dice, Ley and GE in the game. Dice had viewed Ley and he would have been mostly lynched. Then all GE had to do was night-kill either Tommy or Dice. Instead, GE killed Dice but Dice was protected by GF. 

Read rule 5

Maybe I'm wrong, but "leeway" sounded like "a bit stretchable" to me, and there are two more things that come with that. First, I was under the believe that the lynch was not there when you were hammered, but when the mod came to say that you were, and the second is what made me think that: There are roles that mess with votes. It is entirely possible that there's a role that makes a vote not count. And, as I said already, I would have given the info between the second and the third vote if I had been online.

Archived