DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

I find it difficult not to question everything in this game because very little makes sense. Darthe claimed role cop and was a god. What evidence do we have that GF is actually a doc? He hasn't contributed to the game with analysis and because of his inactivity I have no idea if he's responsible for any of these uneventful nights. I'd like to hear Dap's reaction to Dice's reading, but he's pretty much today's lynch.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much what Dice just said. Golden, I had a 1x cop that Chuckles used on GF N1 and he was town. So at the very least he should have been a town doc on N1, and I don't wanna go down the rabbit hole of whether he was recruitable or not right now. We know he's not a god at the very least.

Ping.

Jim Johnson's eye lit up. "What the hell is that?!" 

Ping. Ping. Ping. Ping.

"No...no....no...this cannot be happening", cried a scientist who was sitting bug-eyed before a aged terminal till now. 

"What the hell is happening?"

"Sir, it appears that a bunch of nuclear weapons have been launched. They seem to directed on all the major cities of Amerca"

"What? Where are they coming from?"

"Cairo. Our satellite images sense that a large army has gathered in the Middle East. We should have expected this!"

"Get your asses on it people. How are our anti-missiles doing? I do not want a single weapon to land in our country. Do you hear that? And, where is our President? We cannot

counter attack without his permission"

"Negative Jim.", Xi Jinping entered the command center . "No permission to defend either"

Shots rang out. Within minutes, the command center had turned to a battle ground. Chinese forces infiltrated the weakened command center, shooting unconcernedly. This was all going out of control. Jim slammed his desk and took cover behind an upturned podium. His soldiers were firing back at the forces and had got a couple of them down.

Jim closed his eyes and sighed. He knew where the enemy was. He knew how powerful they were. But would he be alive to see the conclusion of this? He had ot be. For his country, for his people. For humanity.

He saw an opportunity and picked up the gun lying next to him. Without any care for his life, he lunged forward straight to the console a few feet away. A bullet hit his stomach and a piercing pain ripped through his body. But, he had to fight for humanity.

"You betrayer ! You thought you could control us all. I was prepared for this!"

He pressed a button and Xi Jinping's limbs shattered as a large explosion shook the entrance. Jim grinned through the pain and gave a final command before passing out

"Hit those anti-missiles, people. We ain't lost this by a mile"

Dap - Xi Jinping - Mafia Egyptian recruit has been lynched. 

It is now Night. You have 24 hours (preferably, less)

You go after tommy, hard and just now realized it left you on the wrong side of the numbers? 

Wrong side of the numbers? I just went after someone I didn't trust and then found out he was actually trustable. And that leaves you as the person to trust least.

Archived