DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point Dice comes off as playing cutesy and coy to see who people want to lynch so he can push a mislynch. Misrepping arguments isn't a good look on you Dice.

I wouldn't go down this rabbit hole considering I believe him to be unrecruitable

If he wasn't he wouldn't have cleared me since I too am unrecruitable

Thems the breaks

Tom, noone else has any proof youre unrecruable

thats the problem. We have to take you at your word at that

sorry for my absence. Worked night, all day, stayed at a mates place, all day again

so after todays shift ill be around

no claim. No need

i still think tom is a good way to go. But on the possibility he is unrecruitable we should wait. I think the game would be over now if he weren't

that leaves ley, who has potential, but GE being the most off meta

So we have it confirmed that Dap and Ley are non-town

Dice, I've been saying Dap was scummy since D1, when all the gods were already gods

Kronos/Ley2.0 wasn't really scummy or townish on D1, just null

I prefer to lynch Dap, my vote's on him, can we go that way today please gentlemen

I'm not sure if I should be surprised to you two agreeing... I think I'm not going to go for it yet. Want to hear the thoughts from Golden and GF on this first, then I'll make a choice.

PS When looking through Toms posts for the case I was making (which I will finish if I decide on Tom) I noticed something. Tom has went after Dice LOTS, LOTS and LOTS. That much, that I believe it to be suspect that he simply took Dice's claim for real once Dice called him town, where it could (even if there was no recruit) be an attempt to get town cred by Tom, who was at that point undoubtly the most active player.

I'm not sure if I should be surprised to you two agreeing... I think I'm not going to go for it yet. Want to hear the thoughts from Golden and GF on this first, then I'll make a choice.

PS When looking through Toms posts for the case I was making (which I will finish if I decide on Tom) I noticed something. Tom has went after Dice LOTS, LOTS and LOTS. That much, that I believe it to be suspect that he simply took Dice's claim for real once Dice called him town, where it could (even if there was no recruit) be an attempt to get town cred by Tom, who was at that point undoubtly the most active player.

Translation: blah blah blah tom is mafia blah blah

My hesitation was simple

I didn't know Darthe was a god

The way he wanted me to instantly kill Rags on D2 when Rags was going after Turin made me think Darthe was Turin's recruit

Common sense says we should lynch gods over recruits

That's the extent of my reasoning there 

I later did lynch him anyway 

I find it difficult not to question everything in this game because very little makes sense. Darthe claimed role cop and was a god. What evidence do we have that GF is actually a doc? He hasn't contributed to the game with analysis and because of his inactivity I have no idea if he's responsible for any of these uneventful nights. I'd like to hear Dap's reaction to Dice's reading, but he's pretty much today's lynch.

I find it difficult not to question everything in this game because very little makes sense. Darthe claimed role cop and was a god. What evidence do we have that GF is actually a doc? He hasn't contributed to the game with analysis and because of his inactivity I have no idea if he's responsible for any of these uneventful nights. I'd like to hear Dap's reaction to Dice's reading, but he's pretty much today's lynch.

Archived