DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden and one of you/dap.  I really don't know how to lean on that and so atm I just want to see GE dead.  Think about how he plays as town.  He is aggressive, active, and constantly prodding for new info.  Here he looks more like he is trying to survive.

IT'S POSSIBLE BUT IS IT PROBABLE?

Yes

Say I recruited himlast night, the first thing I'd have him do is clear me. It's near end game and as long as a god doesn't die today it's just between the gods.

It's exactly what I'd do if I were a god.

Dap, two choices

Give it up, or get lynched 

Lemme know where you land on this by tomorrow 

Unvote Darthe

I mean, I think we both know you can't be town with your two false role cop claims. I still don't think you're the priority though. Help me solve this game tomorrow. I'm going to bed. 

).) I've claimed one personal view and two blocks.  It is one of the reasons I lend credence to Dap's theory of you/dice.  Why would a god not be threatened by a cop/vig unless they thought they could recruit them or did already?  

Screw it, just lynch GE and I will be happy.  I can't explain it without having to read back and case a ton etc but I just distinctly have the gut feeling that he is going to flip elder specifically.  I mean, it is him or ley and you or dap.  You two I am *shrug* on.  Ley vs GE I think is a lot clearer.

IT'S POSSIBLE BUT IS IT PROBABLE?

Yes

Say I recruited himlast night, the first thing I'd have him do is clear me. It's near end game and as long as a god doesn't die today it's just between the gods.

It's exactly what I'd do if I were a god.

Dap, two choices

Give it up, or get lynched 

Lemme know where you land on this by tomorrow

No

Your threats won't work on me. They haven't worked since you arrived and they won't start now

Unless you are admitting to having a coordinated team, you still have to try convince a majority to lynch me. So far you've just called me scummy and hardly given specifics.

I on the other hand have given reasons why I think your claim is BS, how your claim doesn't make sense, and how your play fits into a mafia scenario (and cult)

So instead of making this an OMGUS, play townie and go for who you think the best bet is.

I am, and that's you

Yeah, the person I'm voting and said I would vote for should his pathetic gambit on Rags fail is voting for me  :dry: huge shocker.

Also, EAD if you want to use metas on me anymore. I got tired of playing aggressively after I spent half a week fighting with Tommy and got mislynched. Also, Csarmi decided to start a whole special thread complaining about his feelings being hurt because I criticized his play in the bastard mod game. It's not worth the aggravation trying to be a town leader. 

Darthe is awful. He played some weird gambit, failed miserably and now is flailing to avoid a lynch. Can we string him up already?

Dap I viewed Tommy last night and would have the night before if i hadnt screwed up because of his lying about the day vig and the way the turin stuff happened. I trust him til tonight because i have a viewing. Then i become skeptical again.

I am unrecruitable. I wont be surprised if GF is now cult but im hoping he was unrecruitable too. It doesn't make sense for me to be the only unrecruitable person. Town would have slim odds of winning if that was the case. Whether a JOAT would be unrecruitable i have no idea.

As for darthe.  I know he got it wrong with Rags. I know its possible he is mafia. but i think hes playing town. If everybody disagrees with me and wants to lynch him i will go with that cause god knows ive been wrong in my reading of Darthe before.

I think i said this before  im wary of the quiet ones. Something about some of Leys posts feel offf to me but it is purely a gut feel.

Daps just gotten very active. This could be a scum Dap trying to get some town lynched. It could be a town dap who suddenly got into the game. I could definetly live with a lynch on him but i wouldnt lead one. im too unsure.

Golden hasnt done enough for me to get an idea on.

Dap I viewed Tommy last night and would have the night before if i hadnt screwed up because of his lying about the day vig and the way the turin stuff happened. I trust him til tonight because i have a viewing. Then i become skeptical again.

I am unrecruitable. I wont be surprised if GF is now cult but im hoping he was unrecruitable too. It doesn't make sense for me to be the only unrecruitable person. Town would have slim odds of winning if that was the case. Whether a JOAT would be unrecruitable i have no idea.

As for darthe.  I know he got it wrong with Rags. I know its possible he is mafia. but i think hes playing town. If everybody disagrees with me and wants to lynch him i will go with that cause god knows ive been wrong in my reading of Darthe before.

I think i said this before  im wary of the quiet ones. Something about some of Leys posts feel offf to me but it is purely a gut feel.

Daps just gotten very active. This could be a scum Dap trying to get some town lynched. It could be a town dap who suddenly got into the game. I could definetly live with a lynch on him but i wouldnt lead one. im too unsure.

Golden hasnt done enough for me to get an idea on.

I am unrecruitable; I tried to bluff-hide this info so the cultists would waste recruits on me. I think it worked. 

We should aim to lynch a god today. I know it's not you, and it's not me, and we're running low on suspects.

Golden, care to at least hint at what you've got going for you?

1. Turin - Varuna - Mafia Hindu Elder God - Lynched Day 2
2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi) - Melinda Sandberg, Supreme Commander of the League for Humanity, Town Mayor - Killed Night 2
3. Andrej - Manmohan Singh - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1

4. Darthe - Probably Recruited by Turin
5. TheRagnorak - Pope Francis, Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 3
6. WBK Ley 2.0
7. GF - Probably town Doc but could be recruited, dunno
8. Hallia, Kim Jong Un, Town VanillMod-Killed Day 4
9. Dap
10. Chuckles Tommy - Town JOAT
12. Ley - David Cameron - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
13. Golden
15 Dice - Town Cop

Looking at this list

The people most likely to be gods are:

WBK/Ley2.0, Golden, and Dap

I still believe Dap is a good god candidate due to scummy D1 and has not claimed anything

Golden has not claimed anything.

Wait, he just said he's not recruitable.

If that's the case, it's between Ley2.0 and Dap.

Thoughts?

Archived