Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

ley i gave an early result on tommy for a couple of reasons

1  darthe was already voting him

2 after the day before it was obvious he would be the target

3 he was town

4 i was heading to work shortly and didnt want him lynched before i got back

GF!!!  Please do NOT answer Leys question tonight. perhaps not at all

1. That's one vote. How many were needed for a lynch? 

2. HE would be the target? The majority of the talk was about the Darthe/Rags WIFOM, and I believe the majority of the players wanted that ended first. I did, at least. I mean, I questioned Tom that day, I believe it was, but I wanted the WIFOM gone first.

3. You would say that if you're honest, but also if Tom recruited you. So that's no reason for us who don't know your alignment.

4. You are truly saying you expected a lynch to take place in less than 24 hours? It is both imprudent to lynch someone that fast, and it never happens. I don't believe that no one would be like "hey, guys, calm down". I would have been like that, at least, and I think, for example, Darthe, Rags and Golden would have been like that too.

tl;dr: The only part of your post that makes sense is your last line.

@Tom above: I'm vanilla town.

1 and 2 in blue  reread and actually get the underlying flow ley. Rags was dead. people were either gonna instalynch darthe or it was gonna turn on tommy.

3 nothing i can say that i havent said already. Me Cop unrecruitable. You scum. (that is my belief NOT a viewing)

You are confirming one other. It is ENTIRELY possible that you have recruited him and therefore you are two mafia teammates confirming one another. Because I simply CANNOT know wheter that is true or not, I am going fully on the on-thread play. And you simply stand out to me.

Why anyone would believe I'm still town? No one can know. I know that. Only the cop can (if he can (still) be trusted). Others will simply have to judge my play wheter I am trust-worthy or not. Just like I'm doing with you.

Talking about cop views, Dice, can you give EVERY view you've made this game, even if it isn't trust-worthy anymore?

I already have Ley. Turin missed a night Tommy and i will give you last nights in a moment

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF you three are unrecruitable townies. Thing is, I don't believe that. I don't believe you to have ever been town, to be exactly.

Vanilla town huh? So recruitable.

And why do you still think I'm scum when I was peeked N3 and I have made it clear I'm a non recruitable role?

:)

Because I don't believe you on your word, and I would not be surprised to find out either, that you recruited Dice.

@Your post right above: Guess what? I'm not sitting here all day refreshing the page hoping for someone else to post.

HMMM seems AWFULLY similar to things DAP was saying...

@Dice: You still haven't explained me why people would turn on Tom. If you would have revealed Darthe was town, I'd be able to get into it. Tom, not so much. If a lynch happened in 3 hours... Well, that was just a stupid town team then. As I said already, I believe most of the people in this game to be smarter than that.

But you know, let's just put on a gambit and go for your viewed target first, even though we may be at LyLo. If we indeed are, and you are lying, then you win. I doubt I'd be able to stop it anyways. If you are speaking the truth, it clears you. If we aren't at LyLo, it's safe either way. 3/4 sounds good to me.

because i already answered you. reread the conversation, look between the lines and factor in that Rags was dead.

result is either Darthe gets insta lynched or Tommy gets pushed. Darthe voted him immeadiately you will notice come day.

I know he is town, dont want him lynched and so open my mouth. And surprise surprise Darthe gets lynched and is scum.

Archived