DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"This is the moment. This is the moment when we regain humanity from the clutches of the arrogant, power hungry Gods. Over the last few weeks we have killed Gods, destroyed corrupted leaders, survived nuclear attacks and divine destruction. But, we have rebounded back and fought on. The leaders may have abandoned us, leaving us to our own fate.We are the common men. We never back down. Today we fight for our freedom. For humanity!"

Jim Johnson watched proudly as the remnants of the human civilization left the room. In the absence of leaders, military commanders from various nations had joined together to take the fight right to the place where Amon Ra made his last stand. The fiery, hot deserts of Sahara. It was going to be one heck of a battle - the strength of human numbers against the power of the Sun God

It is now Day 6. Deadline is on Friday.

Haha, it's you and gf on one side, Tommy and Dice on the other and me left slapping in the wind. Wifom much for when I'm the NK?

You just called me town? Or are you calling GF (un-cced doc) scum?

I don't have time now, but when I'm back (which is going to be in about 3 hours) I'm going to give my personal view of the game right now.

At least the mod hasn't posted yet. I think you just doomed yourself if you are town, because of the information I had for you:

I am Darthe's minion. He has failed two recruits. One on Rags, one on GE. Only the third one (on me) succeeded. This is quite a strong hint, that GOLDENEYES is the third god.

Ok, I don't have energy for a scene as it is past midnight here. I was thinking of a good one here, but I guess the game is more important. So, let me give the report and start the night.

Ley - Barack Obama - Mafia Greek recruit has been lynched. 

It is now Night. You have 24 hours (preferably, less)

The battle was as you expected. Death, destruction, scattered limbs, shrieking soldiers, parched earth, smoking craters. Jim Johnson was searching for his real enemy and not the poor mind-wiped recruits fighting in Amon Ra's name. There were a lot of casualties in both the sides but the battle was far from over. Obama's dead body was found in a nearby ruins, his death remained a mystery. But, Jim Johnson had the confidence that they would win the battle for humanity. 

It is now Day 7. Deadline is on Friday.

GE, Tommy, GF, Dice

These are the only players left alive

Dice is the cop and helped cleared me

GF is the doc and started out as town

I am the JOAT and can't be recruited

So Golden must be the last God.

GG Golden

By process of elimination, you have to be the final god, Golden.

Everyone else alive at the very least started as a town PR.

Archived