DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

oh, apparently Dap has already been asking that.  I do want an answer to it though, I haven't seen a legitimate one.

@Tom will you vote GE?  If not then explain your reasoning for not doing so.  He is one of your candidates for Elder God.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok lets try and settle this

who thinks there is a role on the mafia side that messes with views in this game?

I think its POSSIBLE  but that it would be x shot and probably used by now.

Also i am being pretty random in my views so predicting me is going to be hard jic of that.

So do people think that sort of role is likely enough to veto my read on tommy?  If so lets hash it out. if not leave him alone   for today at least

and yes i realise some may not view me as confirmed/unrecruited. I cant prove myself anymore then i already have

Yeahh... GE.  

Super simple. I really enjoy meta arguments from the person who always argues against using meta. 

vote Darthe

Vote Darthe

Right so day starts

Okay. We have to kill Tom. I figured it out. I keep getting blocked (I imagine it is good setup for a lynch) and Tom has been setting himself in the perfect spot for today.

Dice, what is your view?

TOm

Darthe enters with suspicion on tom.

Tom is Town

Dice immediately counters with a cop view

Time goes on and people quibble

Ley asked about tom

Before I'm going to lynch anyone I want to get clear why the duck Tom didn't NK anyone if he's a Vig. Why didn't he, obvious example, NK Darthe?

So tom could claim a Vig x1 (closer to his now proclaimed actual role)

Ley is the only one really questioning him ATM, and he has a cop view

So tom appears

I tried to shoot Dap and evidently he survived.

Vote Dap

So instead of making a case on me, he fakes a night action on me to get me lynched.

His own credibility matters more than admitting he didn't have a Kill, and he uses it to take me down, hoping ill crack and lie.

Plus it was just me and him still alive from the lynch day 1, so one of us has to be mafia

Dice is confirmed apparently

Kinda disappointed I misread him but meh

This is lovely.

He back tracks on dice (the reveal justifies it, but so would them now being teammates)

Then he uses dice as confirmation for himself, and that I turn to confirm dice

I'm confused. Rags was town=Darthe lied. This is the plan we all discussed yesterday. The fact that several of you are now spouting out different theories makes me paranoid about recruits.

Darthe is probably not a god so he's not top priority, he's Turin's recruit

so you can explain your lack of a shot at Darthe, yet you still had to go out of your way to try discredit me and force a reveal from me

Before I'm going to lynch anyone I want to get clear why the duck Tom didn't NK anyone if he's a Vig. Why didn't he, obvious example, NK Darthe?

Lol cultists

Lol cultists?

Everytime someone had a question, or point, against you, you named them cult. Those points have turned out to me valid as you lied about your role

Are darthe and Tom one team?

Dice just peeked me as town

Which is correct

Meaning Dice is still the town cop

I am not aligned with Darthe unless he is still town

But I think he was recruited by Turin on N1

Love how you confirm dice, he confirms you, so you confirm him

It doesn't work like that.

He could be mafia faking a town view on you (which he would know to be true now being an informed majority) to gain town cred. Or you could be teammates conforming eachother

For someone so aware of other players possible recruits you can be very blind when it suits you

Just because Rag thought that doesn't make it true. How does a failed kill on Dap mean anything? My ability has been messed with all game, yours could too.

You wanted me dead at the start of the round Darthe

You lied about your night result on both Rags and myself

Kindly hush now and we'll lynch you later

Pot, kettle much.

How do you know he lied about the night results? There is a slim hope he actually is telling the truth. You straight up said you were lying

It is bad game by you

GF the only reason I am not even trying to get @ you is because you are the doc

Apart from that, you've been completely worthless

At least I shot the mayor :rolleyes:

How are you sure he is the doc?

He could be recruited (ads to the weirdness of you complaining about not recruiting vanillas. Why would you recruit vanillas first? It makes no sense)

I really am town

Unless you think Dice is a recruitable cop

Which would be lulzworthy

Have you been recruited?

I hope not

Did you protect Dap last night?

Like I said then, PRs can he recuited. It's been like that in ever cult game I've done.

You can be recruited, if I believe your claim, so why can't other PRs?

Well if Dice was recruited he could have just lied about me

Dap

Why are you invincible?

He could of

I've not discounted that. In the past I've seen cops recruited and giving out fake info

As to why I'm invincible. I dunno. I'm not even sure if you truely shot me (faked result to get me offed. It's possible)

F*****g called it

The point still stands. Recruit the cop then get him to vet you. It's possible.

Your response

You never claimed.i think that's the main reason you want me gone Why shouldn't we lynched you?cos I'm town but w/e You're apparently invincible,LIE I had a strong scum read on you from D1,and you've threatened me ever since. I think I handled it fine and you're not helping us find scum.im not the best but I'm not the worst

Seems like an obvious lynch to me.same to you

Dap I was cleared by Dice (the cop)

So if Dice dies soon I am still clear

How about the other way around. You know the most pro town way, where the vanilla dies and the PR lives?

Why not, if you die and flip town, dice is still clear.

Cos that way makes the most sense and all. But I guess you just care about self preservation

Your message to the hosts makes no sense. Why not just PM it

It just looks like an attempt for town cred

Message to the hosts:

I am sorry that I have not kept this game as active as I would have liked to. With the existence of 3 cults, I have no idea how to approach solving this game.

With the high level of inactivity from other players, who may just be cultists by now, I have little impetus to brute force my way through it.

I think the idea is cool and the writeups are top tier, but perhaps this game was too small for the concept of 3 cults.

Either way, sorry for mailing it in at the end here.

Yea it makes no sense to post that on thread

Korea will go along without me

I don't get why you did this.

Claims aren't allowed, but it's a recruit game anyway so your character hint is pretty much useless to clear you as town

WHY ARE THE CULTISTS NOT CONVERTING THE CLAIMED VANILLA TOWNIES??

Cs that would be stupid of them.

However, if they were not able to convert PRs (like you seem to believe very firmly) then we would of seen recruited vanillas by now.

You've been setting up the PRs to be immune all game. Incidentally, you are now using them to clear yourself

IM GONNA ROLE CLAIM

I'M A TOWN JOAT

N1 CHUCKLES USED 1X COP ON GF AND HE WAS TOWN

N2 I USED 1X VIG ON CHAE

N3 I USED 1X DOCTOR/RECRUIT BLOCK ON SELF

I AM NOW VANILLA BUT STILL TOWN

So

Three shot JOAT. Normally I see 4 but w/e

Weird cop view N1. But you can't speak for chuckles (you did about the D1 lynvh but w/e)

I've already talked about the Vig shot when it happened. Still weird that you picked her, not me, and that there is a mayor and JOATs in a game

Protect and recruit block.

Tell me again why you think the PRs are unrecruitable when you have an anti recruit you used on yourself?

I LIED ABOUT SHOOTING DAP FOR REACTIONS / KEEPING UP APPEARANCES

Yup

You lied.

You have put self preservation over the town.

You've set up PRs to be unrecruitable, then used them to verify yourself.

You are the way to go for the day

unvote

Vote tommy

Unvote Darthe

I mean, I think we both know you can't be town with your two false role cop claims. I still don't think you're the priority though. Help me solve this game tomorrow. I'm going to bed. 

Tom ive found you scummy since d1. First chuckles now you

your vig claim was semi vettable so i had you as not god. I never discounted it thoufh

the fact you changef your claim and played like you have has mafe me sure you are lying and therefore not town and my best bet of agod

Archived