DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message to the hosts:

I am sorry that I have not kept this game as active as I would have liked to. With the existence of 3 cults, I have no idea how to approach solving this game.

With the high level of inactivity from other players, who may just be cultists by now, I have little impetus to brute force my way through it.

I think the idea is cool and the writeups are top tier, but perhaps this game was too small for the concept of 3 cults.

Either way, sorry for mailing it in at the end here. 

vote hally

It's her or tom I recon and he's atleast got a cop view potentially

I'd rather vote Darthe. Why are we letting him get away? He set Rags up-Rags flipped town. Darthe is scum. However, considering the fact that I was much more active in the last 2 day cycles and I got called out for inactivity, then I'm fine voting Hally-Scummy grasping at straws.   

Vote Hallia

Well, one who is acting strangely is Golden.  From the games we've been in together he's normally very vocal, and now it just seems he's faded into the background.

Golden hasn't been too active, but when he has posted he has always had good posts imo. If there's anyone I'm not suspicious of, it's actually Golden.

On the other hand, you have been absolutely unhelpful to town and look like you are fully trying to slip by. Before I hammer you, though, I want to give you one last chance to defend yourself.

Well, one who is acting strangely is Golden.  From the games we've been in together he's normally very vocal, and now it just seems he's faded into the background.

Golden hasn't been too active, but when he has posted he has always had good posts imo. If there's anyone I'm not suspicious of, it's actually Golden.

On the other hand, you have been absolutely unhelpful to town and look like you are fully trying to slip by. Before I hammer you, though, I want to give you one last chance to defend yourself.

Golden always makes safe logical points and then leaves as scum.  He doesn't stick around and take risks unless he is town.  I don't buy that he just isn't feeling it this game.

Golden always makes safe logical points and then leaves as scum.  He doesn't stick around and take risks unless he is town.  I don't buy that he just isn't feeling it this game.

Well, I don't know his meta, so I'm afraid I can't say anything about that... But I'm keeping a wary eye on literally everyone this game anyways.

Korea will go along without me

Kim Jong Un was sitting in his office contemplating the recent developments. Despite the recent events and the danger threatening planet Earth, he couldn't help but feel safe. Armed with more nuclear weapons than any of his allies could even imagine, he felt safe in North Korea. Too safe.

Before he knew what happened, he was dead, his former headquarters searing and in ruins. He never saw it coming.

Hallia, Kim Jong Un, Town Vanilla has been Mod-Killed.

Mod-kills don't get full scenes. You should know better.

It is still day. All votes have been reset.

Deadline

Archived