DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because Rag thought that doesn't make it true.  How does a failed kill on Dap mean anything?  My ability has been messed with all game, yours could too.

You wanted me dead at the start of the round Darthe

You lied about your night result on both Rags and myself

Kindly hush now and we'll lynch you later

It evidently has not

Just because Rag thought that doesn't make it true.  How does a failed kill on Dap mean anything?  My ability has been messed with all game, yours could too.

It evidently has not, you are scum and so is Tom.

How am I scum when I was just cop cleared?

I do not understand

Thought you were scum.  Still would if you didn't have a cop view, you logic this game has been dubious at best.  I haven't lied about any result.  Going to keep attempting to find the mafia, you do you.

It evidently has not

herp derp.  Still upset that I pressured you eh?  My response: Play better.

Thought you were scum.  Still would if you didn't have a cop view, you logic this game has been dubious at best.  I haven't lied about any result.  Going to keep attempting to find the mafia, you do you.

It evidently has not

herp derp.  Still upset that I pressured you eh?  My response: Play better.

>Dubious logic

>Darthe

lol

I will admit this has been a bad game for me though 

Everyone give your opinions, lets not be hasty with this, the whole last day to me smaked of going to someone's favour.

I have no Idea if Dap has been recruited, dice hasn't been recruited if he wasn't first night.

Why should I have protected Dap? I require a satisfactory answer, or your the next after Darthe,...

If people would tell what they think of this.

Or you could be a GF but probabilities dictate nah.  

I agree Tom, this isn't going so hot for me either.  That said, I can't help if an investigation gets flubbed.  I made good arguments for lynching someone when I thought them mafia and now... now I am sort of deflated I suppose.

Everyone give your opinions, lets not be hasty with this, the whole last day to me smaked of going to someone's favour.

I have no Idea if Dap has been recruited, dice hasn't been recruited if he wasn't first night.

Why should I have protected Dap? I require a satisfactory answer, or your the next after Darthe,...

People think you can't even make a proper sentence.  

Are we playing the same game?

Like what the actual ___ are you talking about?

Archived