DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Update!

Adella

Hi Theodora, nice to meet you! And thank you so much! I'm normally not a dress person, so I am glad it turned out so well!

Of course I remember you Heart! I don't remember if I was here when you switched paths, but I had a lot of aspie info floating around in my brain at that time! It seems like you have done well for yourself here in the time since!

Verbie!!! I hear you and Angie are separated, I'm sorry for your loss... I think. :rolleyes:

Verbie!!! I hear you and Angie are separated, I'm sorry for your loss... I think. :rolleyes:

Yes, it was a sad day.

For her, not me.  I've moved on.  Kate Beckinsale and I are going steady.  At some point, I'll inform her of this situation.  Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

Creep Mode:  ACTIVATED

Aidanna, nice to meet you! Thank you, thank you, and I am sure we will be seeing each other on here!

Verbie, nice choice! I'm starting to see that you have a type though...

Hi Dar! I haven't done much researching yet because neither of us have gotten a paycheck yet, but I for some reason hadn't even thought of a barn! I always just rode western or bareback in barns and on trails. I just want to be able to do recreational riding really, spend time with horses. Jumping always looked fun to me, but I have never even been in an english saddle before...

Hi Lessa! *is hugtackled* Thank you! And there are no apologies to me for not being online, I am the worst offender!

Maybe you can find a barn looking for help and can work off some riding time and/or lessons.  Are you near Austin?  I'm not really familiar with where various towns are in Texas. I've only been to Corpus Christi, Ingleside and Abilene (with a layover in Dallas).

• 2 weeks later...

Delllllllyyyyyy!!! *tacklesnuggles*

Damn girl, sorry I'm so late in spotting this. Frigging yahoo's gone and changed it's look and stuff and I'm completely lost with new threads :(

Many congratulations on the wedding, hon. How's things now in the new state?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived