DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Update!

Adella

I have no idea who is even still around here... But I am gonna assume I still have some old friends on here, since I love this place! For those of you who don't know me, I am Adella, I was insanely active (I drove Elgee crazy several times) on here for about a year I think, and then mildly active for a few months. I had to stop getting online so much when I got to a point where I was working two jobs, trying to work on my relationship, dealing with moving out for the first time, and blah blah blah. Basically life got insane! I have stopped in a few times since then, but I think stuff is starting to settle down, so I am gonna try to work some DM time back in!!!

Since my last update I have gotten married! The wedding was about a month ago, and it went beautifully. We did our honeymoon in Disneyland for a week... And then we came home, and one week later we moved to Texas. I am from Oregon, born and raised in Portland, so as you can imagine this is a crazy change for me. My new husband got a very good job offer here, and we decided to uproot our brand new life together and move 1600 miles away from most of our friends and family. So yeah, it's crazy life right now, but I literally just spent a whole week doing nothing but applying for jobs and watching TV, so I decided that DM can fit back into my life! Plus, I'm lonely...

If anyone is interested I can post some photos that guests took at the wedding, but I haven't gotten the photos from the photographer yet, so I only have a couple of good ones. If no one asks, I wont bother, no biggie.

Anyways... *pulls up a big sectional comfy green couch and plops down on it* Hey everyone! What's new??

Hey Adella! Congratulations on finding a place to settle :)

You ask what is new? well I'm new, and so are some of the other fresh bloods. Can't say much more apart from the fast that DM is still being DM.

Hope you're here to stay this time.

Hey Adella! Congratulations on finding a place to settle :)

You ask what is new? well I'm new, and so are some of the other fresh bloods. Can't say much more apart from the fast that DM is still being DM.

Hope you're here to stay this time.

I love aspies! *snuggletackle* How long have you been around here? Nice to meet you!

DM may still be DM to you, but it looks like a strange place to me, lol!

Welcome back, Adella!!!!  Sounds like life is still really busy but i'm happy you can make time for DM.  Yes, I'd love to see pictures.   :)

Life was very busy up until the last week or so. Now I am bored out of my skull! I will get some photos up here soon, gotta download them and get them on photobucket... I see this upload documents thingy and have no clue how it works, or if it works, so I am gonna stick to my old lady ways...

So far I am fairly indifferent to the state, lol. It helps that I am in North Texas, I hear West Texas and the part of the state that borders the Gulf is pretty different. It's my goal to make a friend here that owns horses. I haven't gotten to be around horses since middle school! That's like 10 years!

Basel I just noticed! You are head of the Browns now! Congrats!

This timezone is full of weirdos :wink: I'm glad to be back. Stalking all the boards and such, although there are a bunch less now that I'm not staff in every SG I am in! I get to hang out and cause problems for Elgee again!!!!!

So far I am fairly indifferent to the state, lol. It helps that I am in North Texas, I hear West Texas and the part of the state that borders the Gulf is pretty different. It's my goal to make a friend here that owns horses. I haven't gotten to be around horses since middle school! That's like 10 years!

Thanks hon. :smile: I don't think I've ever actually been on a horse. And I love the Amy Pond avi.

Sherper, I like to live on the wild side, I hope she sees this pre-kaf!

LILY! *is snuggletacklehugged* Hello my lovely bonded! The time seemed right to come back, I hope I'm right!

Basel, I was pressured by my husband to watch Doctor Who for the pure purpose of having me see the Ponds. I see a lot of him and myself in that pair. Plus, Amy is fiesty!

Rasi! Good to see you too! I can't wait to get the photos from the photographer, I hopefully got some good ones of CJ and Limi and Al Jenn too. Eddie didn't bother to come so phooey on him!

Funny, I was just checking that out. It's 11pm here, so I posted in one, and gonna come back to others later. Soon you will be asking me to stop posting, don't worry, I participate :wink:

Also, nice to meet you. I know this is a bit late (I'm a little behind), but congrats on being the new CG!

Thank you! Everything was so much fun! I hadn't been to Disneyland since I was 6 years old, so everything was familiar and yet all totally brand new! We are going back next year in September again, my brother-in-law decided he wants to take his kids for the first time then, his oldest will be almost 5 years old and youngest weeks short of 1 year. It basically made it into a family trip, so we got year passes when we went for the honeymoon. I am already so excited to go back!

Okay, just a few photos, don't want to over-do it!

First: just the view from the 30th floor of the tallest skyscraper in Portland, OR. This floor is a restaurant, and where our wedding reception was, Portland City Grill. Great view of a beautiful city!

1265363_685304134827244_964856480_o_zps7

My and my husband, I think right after the ceremony... It's all a blurr!

1292974_685302194827438_1508581220_o_zps

Our first dance

1234650_10151582258371065_1665701574_n_z

And after the reception... we went to Rose City ComiCon! This is me and two of my best friends and bridesmaids. Left to right is me, Little Miss, and charis sedai! Yes, Charis and I are wearing Green Ajah shawls that she hand made some time ago.

1266685_10151671157253450_182030377_o_zp

Congratulations gorgeous! 

Yeah I'm still causing trouble.

Hope things go smoothly for you on this brand new adventure.

Now if only I can get him to stop painting things blue.

If TCU is in North Texas, sounds like a good spot.

Mooooooooon! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senexx, I never expected anyone to stop causing trouble! That would have been a major disappointment! And blue and brown go good together, don't fight it.

Fnorrll! Hey, I remembered how to spell that! And thank you, for both of those things!

Archived