DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

Alright Ley, calm down. I have half a mind to policy lynch you on the tantrum you're pulling right now.

If you don't like the rules, discuss it up with the mod. If you don't know what the rules are, discuss it with the mod.

For the record, I'd believe that roleclaims are allowed. They are almost always allowed, surely we would have told explicitly not to...

There was nothing about character claiming in the rules either, but I asked the mods and they said yes.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are not, then I would be happy to get modkilled, because it wouldn't be a game I'd want to be in.

Already? Seriously?

It's been 5 pages...

I wouldn't want to play a game where role revealing isn't allowed.

Ah, misunderstood.

Alright Ley, calm down. I have half a mind to policy lynch you on the tantrum you're pulling right now.

If you don't like the rules, discuss it up with the mod. If you don't know what the rules are, discuss it with the mod.

For the record, I'd believe that roleclaims are allowed. They are almost always allowed, surely we would have told explicitly not to...

There was nothing about character claiming in the rules either, but I asked the mods and they said yes.

I'm just REALLY annoyed that I have to reveal at day one because of THIS.

And I know role reveal is most likely allowed, it's just that I would do it anyways because I believe it is a healthy, or probably even NEEDED part of the game, so the if it isn't allowed, then I shouldn't have signed up anyways. But is most likely is, so np.

Vote Count

Cloud (1): Csarmi

Basel (1): Via

RTE (1): Des

Ley (4): Cloud, Turin, Darthe, Basel

Darthe (1): Lenlo

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Ley

Not voting: Dice, Talya,  Ed,  Basel,  Pralaya, RTE, Csarmi

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

No deadline. 

I´m in a hurry so please check if it´s right. 

@Des: Because we were having fun and someone came in like THAT, and I just didn't like it.

@Csarmi: That's just bullshit. 5th or 6th vote on me at page four? Unvote vote Csarmi

Ley - this is your first warning. Next time I find language that I don´t like you will get a PR. (This is as much a message to everyone in this game.)

Role claims are okay. Character claims are okay. 

@Tina: Could you please clarify what you find wrong with Leyrann's post?

• Is it some specific word used?
  • Is it some specific sentence used?
  • Is it the tone of the post?
  • Is it considered a personal attack?
Please help us there because I don't understand what's wrong with his post at all. At this rate, I'm pretty sure I would break some sort of undefinable language role sooner or later so you might as well proceed with giving me a PR right now and save the hassle.

Thanks.

Csarmi - "That´s just bullshit." 

I understand if it will take some time getting used to my rules. If you don´t know what is okay and not then don´t use it. (I don´t want 100 PMs asking what´s okay and what´s not.)

@Des: Because we were having fun and someone came in like THAT, and I just didn't like it.

@Csarmi: That's just bullshit. 5th or 6th vote on me at page four? Unvote vote Csarmi

Bad vote.  

Also notice that 8 is a lynch already. I do NOT want to reveal today already.

No need to reveal. Relax, it's page 4. Just go with the flow. Wooosa.

I'm at either L-3 or L-2. So, yeah...

Indeed you are.  Apparently trying to restrict how everyone plays with you makes you look bad.  Other notable people have tried this you know?

I bet if you take down that "guidelines" spoiler window half of the votes on you will jump off

This. I don't mind Ley's guidelines so much as his expectation that everyone else should play the same way he does. But that doesn't make him scum. He came out with all these guidelines before the roles even went out. But in all honesty Ley, this really does rub a lot of people the wrong way.

What does make me think he is scum is all his overreacting and hyperdefensive attitude. Vote Ley.

I lold entirely too hard at this.

So you REALLY want me to reveal on Day 1, less than 24 hours after the game starts?

I'm the cop.

By the way, Basel, I'm not overreacting, I ALWAYS explain things three times. That's just how I play, and I'd expect people to know that by now, and about being hyperdefensive, well, sorry, but I'm seeing the fastest Day 1 lynch ever coming right at me. And I don't want that, both because it's been happening so often recently, and because I'm the goddamn cop.

I don't believe your claim.

You were at L-2.

I was at either L-2 or L-1, Csarmi. So, yeah...

You were at 6 votes, 8 to lynch, so L-2. I don't think you were in any real danger of being lynched, not yet.

L-2 = god tier time to claim.  Bad argument.

So if I believe that an argument is bullsh#t, I can't say so.

Well, I find that is bu makes no sense at all. :)

Don't be a snarky jerk.  It is well known that most swearing is not allowed on DM, and the majority of what is appears on the mafia board because the rules are a little looser.  

Believe me or not, but I hope you do realize you're the first to die after me if you are on my lynch.

And I'm not trying to restrict how people play, I'm telling people I won't pay attention to non-arguments. Take that as restricting how people play if you want, but if you build a case on air, I'm not going to react to it. I want to see real cases.

@Darthe - post restriction

To be honest, I don't even know what is swearing and what isn't swearing in english.

Also, it's not clear to me what's wrong with that post. Is it that BS is a swearword (if that's a swearword)? Is it the tone of the post? Not a clue. I'm pretty sure I'm going to break this nonsense rule somewhere along the line because it's all fair that Tina says that if I'm unsure about something, then I shouldn't post it, but I wouldn't even have been unsure about posting that sentence. I wouldn't have had any doubts or second thoughts about that.

Now as for him having to claim at L-2, I gotta disagree there. While L-2 is usually the right point to claim at, that doesn't apply here.

There was nothing common about this situation. Yes he did have some pressure, but I don't believe anyone should have been ready to put him to L-1 (let alobe lynch him) without the game even starting...

Csarmi, it's happened before that I got lynched WAAAAAAY earlier than should have been the case. Last game I played, I got lynched 30 hours before the deadline, on Day 1. I've learned from that that sometimes (all too much) people don't go for the win, but for annoying someone or for themselves. That time, it was a TOWNIE lyching me (another townie, and I'm pretty sure I had a role AND claimed it) with more than a full day to go, on Day 1. It's stupid, and very anti-town (why not take all the time you have to decide on a lynchee?), but he did it.

Ha! I escaped Ley's vote. Sucker.

Tanya! How are you, darling?

So, Pral ladyboything's post was funny. Yet it then tried to sow it's own confusion, which was amusing.

Ley, as always, take a chill pill.

Now, whose ready to get the scum hunted out of them?!

Is that too me...and three times... *blows a kiss at Ed, I'm doing fine sweetheart, how are things with you?

3) I like this train. color=red]unvote vote Ley[/color]

So no other reason for voting than you like his train, and yet he already has quite a few votes by this point. Looks like you are trying to get a quick lynch or a reveal, which you got. And then you complain he revealed too early. Ley is a jumpy player, I think it was quite obvious in what he would do. that or you are both in it together to get the real cop to reveal, and make you look good.

Bullshit is the only word I can think of with such a vote.

Bulldoodoo, is one way of saying it, por how about something a little more civilised and say that it was rubbish. To both, I know Enlglish isn't your first language, but I'm sure you can kind much better descriptive words other than slang words, it's a good chance slang words may offend. i'm with Tina on this point, no need for silly words when there are other nicer ones out there. (that's my two penny's worth :p)

You were at L-2.

I was at either L-2 or L-1, Csarmi. So, yeah...

You were at 6 votes, 8 to lynch, so L-2. I don't think you were in any real danger of being lynched, not yet.

I can see why he claimed, not saying I believe him, but I wouldn't jump back with a vote on him after a reveal so quickly. how about play the game a bit more, than rushing to lynch a possible Cop. If he is lying he will be caught out sooner or latter. 

@Darthe - post restriction

To be honest, I don't even know what is swearing and what isn't swearing in english.

Also, it's not clear to me what's wrong with that post. Is it that BS is a swearword (if that's a swearword)? Is it the tone of the post? Not a clue. I'm pretty sure I'm going to break this nonsense rule somewhere along the line because it's all fair that Tina says that if I'm unsure about something, then I shouldn't post it, but I wouldn't even have been unsure about posting that sentence. I wouldn't have had any doubts or second thoughts about that.

Now as for him having to claim at L-2, I gotta disagree there. While L-2 is usually the right point to claim at, that doesn't apply here.

There was nothing common about this situation. Yes he did have some pressure, but I don't believe anyone should have been ready to put him to L-1 (let alobe lynch him) without the game even starting...

I have seen many jump in and put votes on, without taking too much note of the vote count. I've been away at work all day and when I saw how many he had I was surprised. Luckily it was brought up and I read the lot before responding, some may not. So his reasoning of claiming is pretty good with me. His validity is another thing

I thought Ley's rules might cause a bit of discussion, I don't know whether its good that it happened now, or if its given mafia a great excuse for day one stiring.

cos I can't even remember where my joke vote is unvote

Ley, you won't ignore people's arguments if you believe they are pulled from air. In fact, you'll just argue against them until you're blue in the face, all the while claiming you're just trying to make your point clear. Let's not pretend otherwise.

As for your guidelines, they're a load of malarkey. Everyone will play the way they play. No one needs to post how they play, it's trivial and useless. In fact, every game you play, you'll face some sort of backlash for it.

By posting those "guidelines," you are saying you'll restrict your interactions with other players, and that means you will restrict general gameplay.

Yeah Talya, sorry about that. Autocorrect hit me.

Oi. *catches kisses and cherishes them*

^_^

I'm doing pretty well. Slowly healing from my surgery. Still limping around. :sad:

I vote we look at Basel. To use some flashy mafia words, he was very opportunistic with his vote and used Ley's meta against him.

But we all know Ley plays like that.

Vote Count

Cloud (1): Csarmi

RTE (1): Des

Ley (4): Cloud, Turin, Darthe, Basel

Darthe (1): Lenlo

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Ley

Not voting: Dice, Talya,  Ed,  Basel,  Pralaya, RTE, Csarmi, Via

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

No deadline. 

So if I believe that an argument is bullsh#t, I can't say so.

Well, I find that is bu makes no sense at all. :)

Don't be a snarky jerk.  It is well known that most swearing is not allowed on DM, and the majority of what is appears on the mafia board because the rules are a little looser.  

This is your first warning, Darthe. 

Archived