DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, enough spam for me (for now).

Message to all games I'm in: Sorry about the timing for those two that I'm in that just started, but I'm about to head off and I will be off for the next 5 nights, meaning my activity will be a bit lower than normal. Additionally, me and the lovely wifey are going to Asheville to celebrate our anniversary, so Wed and Thursday I wouldn't expect much from me at all. Hearken tho, and do not sadden, for I shall return anew and come with full force and dedication to playing this game we call mafia! ...Unless I die in any games I'm in while I'm away, and then my ghost shall rise with furious anger and seek out retribution on those who have wronged me!

Reads:

Ley, Lenlo

@Des: Because we were having fun and someone came in like THAT, and I just didn't like it.

@Csarmi: That's just bullshit. 5th or 6th vote on me at page four? Unvote vote Csarmi

Is that an OMGUS at page four?

Ley Tina said we have to play extra nice. Watch zee language.

I don't have any problem with his post. He called my play BS.

Yours at least had some reasoning (though it was bad reasoning). Csarmi had NONE, except blatant bandwagoning.

Of course I had a reason. I posted it too. I like where this train is going.

2. Except for the first vote of the day, or when we are in desperate need for a lynch, I will count every one of your votes as "on the person you think most scummy". "Just pressuring" is no reason for me. Pressure the one you think is most scummy, or pressure without votes.

4. There is nothing wrong with following someone else, if you agree with him. If someone listed all reasons why someone is scummy, then it's not your fault if you can't find more reasons, and you are not scummy for that.

Ley, what does your bible say about bandwagoning?

I never said you shouldn't LIST your reasons. Point 4 was meant as "you're not scummy for naming the same reasons as someone else", not as "you don't need to explain why if you vote someone who already has votes".

And it's not an OMGUS. OMGUS is yet another of those BS things that are called far too often. If it's an OMGUS, why didn't I do it to all those other votes? Because those others, no matter how much I disagree with them, were either joke votes (it's time to either give real reasons or take them off by the way) or votes with reasoning. Yours did NOT have any reasoning, except "I like where this train is going" (which to me reads as "I want to lynch someone at page 5, and I don't care who").

I bet if you take down that "guidelines" spoiler window half of the votes on you will jump off

This. I don't mind Ley's guidelines so much as his expectation that everyone else should play the same way he does. But that doesn't make him scum. He came out with all these guidelines before the roles even went out. But in all honesty Ley, this really does rub a lot of people the wrong way.

What does make me think he is scum is all his overreacting and hyperdefensive attitude. Vote Ley.

So you REALLY want me to reveal on Day 1, less than 24 hours after the game starts?

I'm the cop.

By the way, Basel, I'm not overreacting, I ALWAYS explain things three times. That's just how I play, and I'd expect people to know that by now, and about being hyperdefensive, well, sorry, but I'm seeing the fastest Day 1 lynch ever coming right at me. And I don't want that, both because it's been happening so often recently, and because I'm the goddamn cop.

You were at L-2.

I was at either L-2 or L-1, Csarmi. So, yeah...

You were at 6 votes, 8 to lynch, so L-2. I don't think you were in any real danger of being lynched, not yet.

I were. Last time I also got lynched 30 hours before deadline, and it was going VERY fast.

If they are not, then I would be happy to get modkilled, because it wouldn't be a game I'd want to be in.

Already? Seriously?

It's been 5 pages...

I wouldn't want to play a game where role revealing isn't allowed.

Archived