DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

Sometimes. But it makes your points lost too.That was posted after Talya's BT game. You've played great in there, with lots of quality posts... but I just couldn't follow so many.

hon, I was a survivor, third party.

my only point was to stay alive.

confusing everyone was necessary.

if it hadn't been for those meddling kids and their ridiculous shenanigans that blew their perfect game I'd have gotten away with it too.

ya, I did forget I wasn't town, but i had no vested interest in making any points anyone could use. I made a point of avoiding certain very clear points when scum pretty much outed themselves and instead posted my surviving butt off.

see the point?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, yes, I know.

oh, and des has bet me 50 points in another social group that I can't get my post count to some crazy number by 12/1.

I can't but I figure I'll make a little go of it before the coffee kicks in and I start getting ready for the next two months of holiday stuffs :ohmy: has anyone else realized Hanukkah coincides with THANKSGIVING this year?

holy chocolate coins I got some last minute wrapping to to.

ugh and shopping.

thank The Lord for iTunes cards and Barnes and noble.

yes, yes, I know.

oh, and des has bet me 50 points in another social group that I can't get my post count to some crazy number by 12/1.

I can't but I figure I'll make a little go of it before the coffee kicks in and I start getting ready for the next two months of holiday stuffs :ohmy: has anyone else realized Hanukkah coincides with THANKSGIVING this year?

holy chocolate coins I got some last minute wrapping to to.

ugh and shopping.

thank The Lord for iTunes cards and Barnes and noble.

What number are you going for?

Well, not killing me would have been a serious mistake, had pretty good reads.

That's why you used your NA on an unconfirmed person considered scummy by nearly everyone in the game, and not on yourself (the Doc) or me (the claimed Cop). I think you have a slight godcomplex...

I've used my night action on a cop confirmed townie, who, BTW, was a key figure. His death would have hurt town more than ours.

I had a solod town view on him BTW.

So good judgment there.

As I said on the dead thread, pr's are overrated.

As for my reads, see the dead thread.

I've used my night action on a cop confirmed townie, who, BTW, was a key figure. His death would have hurt town more than ours.

I had a solod town view on him BTW.

So good judgment there.

As I said on the dead thread, pr's are overrated.

As for my reads, see the dead thread.

Well, as I remember, nearly everyone doubted if the read was correct or godfather, plus for him to be confirmed, I would have to be speaking the truth.

In the end, I have to admit, he DID turn out to be a key person in the game because he procced two useful one-shots and made good use of both too.

Archived