DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

The reason I lynched i because,

1) I was sure that Turin was scum (I had a mini case on him sometime back)

2) When there are 2 scum left, they will usually wait for a townie to make a wrong vote and then quick lynch the townie. The lack of a quick vote on Turin is what convinced me that the remaining two are scum. Of course, AJ or Lenlo could have bused him but I think that would have been an unnecessary move so early during the day when they could have as well waited for a townie to make a wrong vote and won it easily. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's obvious that the Mafia team are the Staff members of the BT, not to mention it was stated clearly by the Mod.

We knew going into the game the scum were the staff. What good does it do us to wonder which specific staff they are, rather than what players are scum?

Because it's obvious that the Mafia team are the Staff members of the BT, not to mention it was stated clearly by the Mod.

We knew going into the game the scum were the staff. What good does it do us to wonder which specific staff they are, rather than what players are scum?

Well... that's simple Basel. We already know you're the last scum, so now I am beginning to speculate on the game set up. Like I said, seeing Pral play up as Despo in D1 tells me that he isn't the last Maf because you yourself here express knowledge that the staff was the scum team.

It was a quiet night. Hm, weird. Why was it quiet? Had everyone survived the night? Were all staff members gone? Was it time to take control over the Black Tower? Maybe it wasn´t that bad that their friends had disappeared one by one. One of the remaining would be the next Dragon, and secretly, that was what they all wanted to become. There would always be new members to rule over. 

They met outside the farmhouse again. To their horror they noticed why it had been so quiet. Turin was nailed to the wall and they had put a sock in his mouth to prevent him from screaming. Was it Ed´s sock? That was just cruel. To be eaten by trollocs must have been a better faith than to die with one of Ed´s socks in your mouth. Frightened, they looked at each other. There was still a staff member left. Who could it be? 

Lenlo (playing as Turin, an Attack Leader of the Shadow), vanilla town has been killed. 

It´s Day 7. With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. 

Deadline is Saturday 9 PM CET.

May the taint be with you! 

There's Turin. Apparently I was wrong about the FL idea. Is there a position directly below Tina in the Org?

I will do an ISO of you two when I have time tonight. Unless you both decide to quick hammer me, I don't think we'll be going anywhere :smile:

Your move scum.

It had gotten quiet during the day. Most of your co-conspirators were dead by various means. Most of them because you had lynched them. You had managed to get the traitor Ayla and even the BT leader Tina. But there was at least TheMasterDude and who knows who else with him. There were only seven of you left, you had to watch everyone closely since who knows when you might get stabbed in the back by one of your peers. It was getting close to the end. You had to pick carefully from here on out. You were getting fed up with all the finger pointing and you just wanted someone to die at this point and hope you get lucky. You grabbed Via by the wrists and strung her up on the Deserter's tree upside down for some new flavor since the tree was starting to get crowded. When the mist of mirror vanished you realised that you had done another mistake... 

Via (playing as Cloud, a Dedicated of the Light Faction), vanilla town has been lynched.

A few of you decide to band together tonight and hope that you can keep each other save from the rest of the staff, whoever they might be. Huddling together you hide in the closet hoping no one else has seen you go in and praying that you survive the night.

It´s Night 5. Deadline is Tuesday 9 AM CET. That is in 24 hours and 17 minutes. 

Hint Hint.

Lol :wink:

Well, screw the ISO. I'm going pure gut on this one.

vote Basel

As I said before, Pral's very first post of the game he puts on an act tipping off that he is Despo. WIFOM considered, I seriously don't think he was lying. Basel on the other hand was really the only one to try and discredit me for attempting to figure out which character the last Mafia would be. Why? Cause he knows as it's himself.

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. Replacing in at Lylo is tough, but if I'm right Town wins and you all are welcome :cool:

Well, AJ, you've made a few interesting moves here. First off, you made your big case at night... before you allegedly did your big reread. You wound up not bothering with the whole reread by your own admission, but the important bit here is that you said you would be doing one and made your case then, rather than waiting for the reread you were planning on. And making cases at night is scummy anyhow. If Pral is Des, then that means you were scum with Turin and Dice. Ed Lurked all game, sick or not. He got replaced. Then you joined and bussd Turin, without him even saying anything, thus giving you town cred. Ed was hardly a town read for people this game. Look at the banter on D1 (quotes to follow). You've come in here and coasted and blithely expected everyone to forget how many pings Ed gave off. I'm not buying it.

Vote AJ.

I shall read later. Just letting you all know I'm alive. ^_^

Pokes his head in without really giving any content, just so we can think of him as active.

Ha! I escaped Ley's vote. Sucker.

Tanya! How are you, darling?

So, Pral ladyboything's post was funny. Yet it then tried to sow it's own confusion, which was amusing.

Ley, as always, take a chill pill.

Now, whose ready to get the scum hunted out of them?!

Overeager at the end of the post, trying to sound townier than actual town. With Pral being Des, that'd mean Ed know Des is town (not being scum) and sees him as vulnerable.

Ley, you won't ignore people's arguments if you believe they are pulled from air. In fact, you'll just argue against them until you're blue in the face, all the while claiming you're just trying to make your point clear. Let's not pretend otherwise.

As for your guidelines, they're a load of malarkey. Everyone will play the way they play. No one needs to post how they play, it's trivial and useless. In fact, every game you play, you'll face some sort of backlash for it.

By posting those "guidelines," you are saying you'll restrict your interactions with other players, and that means you will restrict general gameplay.

Yeah Talya, sorry about that. Autocorrect hit me.

Oi. *catches kisses and cherishes them*

^_^

I'm doing pretty well. Slowly healing from my surgery. Still limping around. :sad:

I vote we look at Basel. To use some flashy mafia words, he was very opportunistic with his vote and used Ley's meta against him.

But we all know Ley plays like that.

Pot, meet kettle. Basel 1.0 made a huge mistake here with losing track of how many votes Ley had and scum pounced all over it. Opportunistic? Yes, Ed was.

Basel

Makes sure that we don't miss it, just to drive the point home and be certain Basel 1.0 is on everyone's scumdar and he gets cred. When in doubt, use big letters to make sure people see you.

Salamander does seem to be twisting Tal's words a bit. If you doubt the veracity of a "town" claim (because Cop would be Town), then you think there is a possibility that person could be mafia, however small.

Salamander, don't even try with that pile of fly food. You trying to give reasoning for your vote WAY AFTER the fact is just ridiculous.

Anyone can throw a vote to bandwagon and then come back later and say it was obvious and listen to these really great reasons I just couldn't say before.

You telling Talya that she shouldn't have assumed people would how Ley would react is highly hypocritical with you trying to say people should have assumed to know your reasoning.

I call a complete lie on that.

Oi. Coming back to HERE.

In case we never saw it before. Drooling at the easy mislynch on a vulnerable townie. Voting Basel once would have sufficed, but using big letters and then calling back to it in a later post? Overeager.

Oh wow. Looks like Turin gave Basel the perfect opportunity to tunnel his way out with a rope of lies.

LIES AND DECEIT!

In case we didn't get it... Ed thinks Basel 1.0 is scum and you should all lynch him. Which he wasn't. Hugely opportunistic.

Basel for lynch!

Opportunistic and overeager at the same time. Ed gets carried away, and pushes the point way too strongly by now.

And since it's technically game over... hopefully Tina won't mind :wub:

Join my game plz! http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85985-the-walking-dead-mafia-basic/?p=3081368

I'm running a Basic set-up based on The Walking Dead TV series. I've only got a few more spots left to fill so if you're interested then grab one! It's my first game as a Mod.

So which of you was actually the last Mafia member?

The game is over, and I don't feel like waiting for Tina to post a scene :tongue:

I am :)

Nah, kidding. I am town. Hopefully, I voted correct !

Only three left. It was now or never. Would the revolt succeed or would they end up in the stomach of a polar bear? One of them was a staff member but who? Two of them nodded to each other, then quickly shielded the third. They carried him to the tree and hung him right away. No need to think about this too much, no need to make it even more complicated. They waited for him to die, waited for the mist of mirror to disappear... 

They waited...

They waited...

Really? Why can´t he just die?!

And waited...

And suddenly he took his last breath and they could see that the man hanging on the tree was TMD. 

Basel (playing as TMD, an Attack Leader of the Shadow), mafia goon has been lynched.

Pralaya (playing as Des, an Asha´man of the Shadow Faction) has survived!

AJ (playing as Time, an Asha´man of the Light Faction) has survived! 

Town has won! Congrats!

I will soon post some game information. 

Thank you all for playing. 

How I picked characters: The only people I picked was Tina and Turin. When I made this game Turin was still the M´Hael but I planned to make him town anyway, like a betrayer. lol He would still have been vanilla. In the end I had to replace the original shadow staff member with TMD, since he was the only active shadow staff member at the time when the game begun. All of the rest was randomly picked from the points page although half was lighties and half was shadowies. (Tina didn´t belong to either faction.)

Each day the taint and the DO could affect the players. The taint could only affect lighties and the DO could only affect shadowies. As is turned out, only town was affected, and they mostly got affected in a good way. 

Day 1

Taint: 7th post after my opening posts. Would get invincible to the cop the next night.  Triggered by Csarmi.

DO: 40th post after my opening posts. Would get a bpv that could only be used the next night. Triggered by Ed but as he was a lightie nothing happened.

Day 2

Taint: First to post a smiley. Would get a one time lie detector that could only be used the next night. Triggered by RTE.

DO: First to post two or more smileys in one post. Could only vote to hammer. Triggered by Des.

Day 3

Taint: First to unvote. Would get a role cop view that could only be used the next night. Triggered by RTE. 

DO: First to vote a second time. Can´t vote at all duing the day. Triggered by RTE but since he was a lightie nothing happened.

Day 4

Taint: The forth player to quote someone. Would only be able to post smileys for the rest of the day. Triggered by no one.

DO: The first one to post lol/lmao etc. Would be lynch proof for the rest of the day. Triggered by no one.

Day 5

Taint: 20th to post. Would get a rb to use the next night. Triggered by Des but since he was a shadowie nothing happened. 

DO: First to multiquote. Would get a mirror for the next night. Triggered by Via but since she was a lightie nothing happened.

There were no events on day 6 and 7.

Actions (let me know if I have forgotten anything)

Day 1

– Basel lynched

Night 1

– mafia killed Darthe 

- mafia tried to recruit ? 

Ley viewed RTE = town

Csarmi – protect Csarmi

Day 2

– Cloud lynched

Night 2

– Ley view Des = town

-  RTE liedetect Des = true (town)