DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, busy weekend and had a big deliverable at work 

Ahh... Pralaya.

Always have a hard time reading that guy. I'll have to check out his posts in this game. Lenlo seems to think that his lurkiness is suspect but I'm pretty sure that he's generally a busy man which I can understand.

So yeah for now it's between Basel, Turin and Pray for scum.

Who has claimed what thus far? Save me the trouble please :sad:

Don't remember if I have claimed before but i am vanilla town. 

Yeah, so we will be at LyLO come tomorrow.

The night was cold and you all huddled together to keep each other warm, and to make sure you weren't stabbed in the back. You made sure to keep the fire going all night and had someone stay awake watching for anyone that tried to get you in your sleep. It seems that it wasn't good enough though. You woke up to a loud scream during the night. It seems that someone wandered away during the night and something horrible happened to them.

In the morning you walk over to find a mutilated corpse below the deserter's tree. It looked like it had been pulled limb from limb along with a few other unsightly things you would rather not think about. You remembered how TheMasterDude liked to play with his prey before he killed them and made a silent prayer for the lost soul that he had just taken. It seemed that Nya had this unfortunate occurrence happen to her. You looked up and noticed another note on the tree "And that makes five"

Des (playing as Nya, a Dedicated of the Shadow Faction), vanilla town has been killed.

It´s now Day 6. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 

Deadline is Thursday 9 PM CET. 

They were only five left. They looked at each other. Soon they would be four. One of them pointed at Turin. I´m sure it´s him. The other nodded. Just look at him. There is something odd with him. They shielded him quickly and then they started to search for proof in his pockets. What is this? One of them held up something that looked like a small box of biscuits. It says "No chocolate guarantee". Who in the BT doesn´t like chocolate? Panchi! This must be Panchi!

They dragged the person that looked like Turin to the deserter´s tree and hung him right away. They were right - when the mist of mirror disappear it was Panchi that hung on the tree. Finally! One more staff member eliminated. 

Turin (playing as Panchi, Faction Leader of the Light), mafia goon has been lynched. 

It´s night again! Wow, that day went fast. Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is 23 hours and 13 minutes from now. 

Personally I'm not feelin good from Basel now. I feel like he's about to try and use how fast that lynch was to incriminate Pral and get him lynched even though we had already talked about our reasoning for a Turin lynch. His post also doesn't and to happy that we got scum even though as town he should be ecstatic.

Personally I'm not feelin good from Basel now. I feel like he's about to try and use how fast that lynch was to incriminate Pral and get him lynched even though we had already talked about our reasoning for a Turin lynch. His post also doesn't and to happy that we got scum even though as town he should be ecstatic.

Len, first off, you and AJ have been setting it up since night began to lynch from Turin, myself, and Pral for these two days. You've basically created a situation where Pral and me are the only viable lynches now that Turin is gone. So if I expect to do anything productive I need to go for Pral and hope that he is scum, based on the way you two have been setting this up in advance. So what you're doing here is creating a situation where my only realistic option is to go for Pral because you yourself, with AJ, have made it my only realistic option.

With that in mind... how do you know it's not AJ pulling some wild bus move on Turin? Wasn't Des the only confirmed town left? I've seen some pretty wild mafia gambits since I began playing (even scum NKing one of their own to set up a vig claim), so pulling this whole stunt for him to get town cred isn't out of the question IMO. How do we even know it's not you? Another thing I've seen quite a few times is one scum completely fooling everyone, and none of the town ever suspect them.

Now your throwing wifom around to get us not to trust each other in this critical moment instead of going back and building legitimate reasons for why one of us would be scum which is what I would believe a town person of your skill would go at this point.

@ Basel - I replaced in for Ed. What was your read on him before I came in?

@ Len - I still haven't done my reread lol. I seriously should've before throwing down my vote on Turin but oh well... since the DL isn't until tomorrow evening I should be able to power through it all and post some legitimate thoughts in case I'm NK'd. I agree that it will come down to either you or me, and one of us will have to decide whether to lynch Basel or Pral tomorrow.

Actually - Bingo.

On D1 Pral made a big scene of playing as Despo for his character. Thus far the Mafia team have mostly been staff members of the BT, which I don't think Despo is.

Lol easy money.

We lynch NotBasel tomorrow.

That makes perfect sense looking at the SG page.

Turin was the Light Faction leader so NotBasel could very likely be the Shadow Faction leader. Which actually happens to be him... weird. :huh:

The GF was Tina herself since she's the head of the SG, and the symp was an outlier, semi-staff position.

So yeah.

Tina = GF

Light FL = Goon

Shadow FL = Goon

That makes perfect sense looking at the SG page.

Turin was the Light Faction leader so NotBasel could very likely be the Shadow Faction leader. Which actually happens to be him... weird. :huh:

The GF was Tina herself since she's the head of the SG, and the symp was an outlier, semi-staff position.

So yeah.

Tina = GF

Light FL = Goon

Shadow FL = Goon

You mean, the remaining scum could have me as a character... despite the fact that Ley is dead and flipped as me? Or are you saying that Turin could be the last scum character despite the fact that he resigned, and the job was vacant when the game began? The first one is impossible, the second I feel to be unlikely. In any event, I am BG, and I am vanilla.

Hmm... good point. I wasn't paying so much to what characters Town flipped, just that they were Town.

My theory was based solely around on what the SG page listed now, so I wouldn't have known the position was vacant at the start of this game.

Because it's obvious that the Mafia team are the Staff members of the BT, not to mention it was stated clearly by the Mod.

I don't find it weird that Turin hasn't turned up yet amongst the available characters and he was the other FL prior to you (regardless if he stepped down or not).

I think you're lying about the claim anyway, for the record. I don't see why Pral would pull an act like that on D1 and considering that Despo doesn't hold a staff position here at the BT I feel confident that Pral is Town.

Archived