DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

Vote count

Talya (6) - NotBasel,  Ley, RTE, Lenlo, Ed, Via

RTE (1) - Talya

Not voting: Dice, Talya,  Pral, Turin, Des

It´s now Day 3. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  

That´s a lynch! 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of dead members already. It was obvious that the staff really meant to take them out one by one. Still, the members refused to give up. They had all different reasons to want the staff removed and they weren’t going to give up. The problem was that they could no longer trust each other. Everyone in the Black Tower was used to watch each other carefully. They could never know when one of the lighties would get a taint overdose and set a llama on fire, or when one of the shadowies would decide to show the DO their loyalty by killing a civie or two. But this was another kind of paranoia. The person who looked like your best friend might be the one who was sent to kill you.

They were debating whether to split up or not when someone found bear tracks on the ground. It must have been from one of Tina´s polar bears. Someone suggested that they would follow the tracks to see where they led. The tracks took them outside the farm, into a small copse. Suddenly one of them screamed. “Stop! Stay where you are. These bushes are extremely poisonous. Don´t touch them. I repeat, don´t touch them.” Everyone backed away. “They knew we would follow the bear tracks, it´s a trap!” “Who came up with the idea that we should follow the tracks?” Everyone looked at Talya. “It was her!” “She is a staff member!” “Hang her on the deserter’s tree!” Talya tried to convince them that they were wrong but they refused to listen. They dragged her to the tree. As she died the mirror of mists weave disappeared and to their horror they realised that they had just killed Ayla. 

But wait! When they searched her pockets for any clues they found a cute little voodoo doll and a half written letter. "Dear Tina. I know how hard it can be to work on a staff. I think the members aren´t fair. If you want my help...."

Talya (playing as Ayla, an Attack Leader of the Shadow), mafia symp, has been lynched.

It´s now Night 3. Deadline is Tuesday 9 PM CET. That is 24 hours and 36 minutes from now. 

First,

Unvote.

Hope you start feeling a lot better quickly Ed. All the best.

Town:

RTE

Turin

Ley

Scum:

Lenlo

Dice

Talya

Ed

Not sure (Town I guess?):

Pral

NotBasel

Via

Now, my list.

First of all I will not be doing another ISO case this game. I made one and no one even commented on it, I took the time to do it and not even Cloud himself cared. So whatever. VT should only have to work so hard if no one acknowledges it.

Lenlo: Based off interactions with Cloud, who we know is now town. Cloud's flip has a very large impact on this list and while he forgot about Lenlo after voting him I didn't. A lot of why I think Lenlo is based on gut feeling but I don't think is play is particularly town and am not liking his posting.

Dice: Have to go back and see his interactions after csarmi's casing of him and reread his response. Definitely a scum candidate.

Talya: Strong scum read after ISOing Cloud. Going through my Cloud case you should see why I think. Of csarmi or Talya I think Talya is scum.

Ed: Will give him the benefit of the doubt. Will see what happens with his posting from here on out.

Otherwise same few people posting. I think talking character claims are a waste of time, whether you find that statement scummy or not. I am not a GF. There might be one but I'm not it. I like the "can't say there are two GFs" argument because that was some faulty logic. Don't think it's a scum tell on Tina's Talya's part though. Still leaning town on her.

(Fixed the Tina/Talya thing)

Wah wah to the first little AtE paragraph bout your I so. Make whatever excuse you want for doing less work if it suits you.

To the bolded: you seem to reference CSarmi's interactions a lot, and even say between him and Talya Talya would be scum, did you mean someone else? CS flipped as town doc N2.

Not liking the inactivity. Btw, I'm off now for a few days, so unfortunately I won't be able to finish that reread yet. Still thinking Turinscum could be in the game, kinda agree with Ley that your town read on him is meh.

Need more votes people. In fact, since I'm not liking RTE's vote, and Turin seemed to lazily lay foundation for a Talya vote in a sec, Unvote. Would rather have a random than help contribute to a lazy train in a game with so many nonvoters.

I don't CARE I read you as town, you have my vote until either you or me is dead. This is VERY anti-town with only 1 mis-lynch allowed for the rest of the game with normal numbers.

Oh I'm sorry. I missed the part where I unvoted.

It's ok Lenlo, we'll string you up next. Since we are doing this setting up lynches stuff now...

Your passive aggressive pushing of me instead of legitamite casing and quotes of my posts is going to make that very difficult for you

RTE, how long do you think I have still to live? I think the only reason I survived this far was because they expected the Doc to protect me. Guess who's dead? The Doc.

Oh, and as I may be dead at dawn, I will give my current opinions about everyone, though I won't expand on it much for now. If I survive, I will:

Dice: Unsure. Doesn't really play different from normally I'd say, but I haven't been playing enough recently to say anything about people on or off their meta with 100% certainty.

Des: I viewed him Town, but at the moment he's at the top of my scumlist, because of that VERY VERY VERY suspicious unvote on a mafia train saying "we can better let it go random". (also notice that, with 4 mafia in a 15 player game, we are only allowed one more mislynch. I have said that before, and I do not believe someone like Des would forget it)

Ed: Again, unsure. He hasn't been posting a lot recently because he's ill, so it's hard to make a read on him.

NotBasel: Leaning town, but mostly because there's just nothing untown that I can remember.

Lenlo: Leaning town, seems to be on his meta (and that one is actually weird enough to remember).

Via: Leaning town, but again, just not really anything scummy that stands out to me.

Pral: Leaning town.

Turin: Leaning scum.

RTE: At the moment I'm leaning town, but that's because of Des' unvote. I think either RTE or Des is a Godfather. Should get less stubborn and just post cases and stuff if people ask for it.

And, everyone but me, RTE and Lenlo: Post more please. This game is not active, and it helps the scum because they don't stand out when not posting, and they can't slip if they don't post.

Everyone went to bed happily surprised. Who would have thought that Ayla secretly supported the staff? It was such a relief to finally get one of them. 

Some of the members could actually fall asleep that night. One of them had a hard time sleeping though. He had been searching for clues each night and was determined to do so this night as well. All those nights without sleep made him a bit dizzy and it was hard to think properly. Where would he search tonight? He decided to go back to the bear tracks. He started to follow them for the second time. Too late did he realise that the tracks went in another direction...

The next morning everyone gathered outside the farmhouse. No, not everyone. One was missing. Who was it? They tried to figure it out when one of Tina´s polar bears came lumbering towards them. He was chewing on something. He stopped in front of them and spitted out what seemed to be a leg. He roared and then run away from them. They all looked at each other, then at the leg. Judging from the shoe, the leg had once belong to Basel...

Ley (playing as Basel, an Asha´man of the Shadow Faction), town cop, had been killed. 

(Basel is now FL of the Shadow but when we started the game he was still an asha´man.)

It´s now day 4. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. 

Notice that I have found out today that I will be driving a load of miles the next two days to a place in the Nevada desert that does not contain any sort of military airfield...

Oh I'm sorry. I missed the part where I unvoted.

It's ok Lenlo, we'll string you up next. Since we are doing this setting up lynches stuff now...

Your passive aggressive pushing of me instead of legitamite casing and quotes of my posts is going to make that very difficult for you

Not going to bother ISOing you. Besides, we have a cop don't we? Let him view you. Bingo.

This reeks... You are basically totally convinced that Lenlo is mafia. You know the doc is dead and it seems most likely the cop is the next to go. And you yourself have a role cop ability {(if you are telling the truth about that) either you are the luckiest random ability receiver or you are full of baloney} but did not select the person you think is mafia. This is nudging in the worst possible way. 

I don't know why people think the only way to case is by doing a ISO on every single post. Just find the things that your target did that seem to make your case and put it forward. 

With Ley flipping town cop that means that Despo is basically cleared as Ley viewed both RTE and Despo as town and then RTE also claims to have LD'ed him. As they can't both be GF then Despo must be town. RTE however could actually be the GF and just picked Despo because he was not on his team. That Ley happened to also view Despo that night was just a stroke of extreme luck. That would put his newest one time ability into question. He could just as easily be making it up in hopes of getting an additional day. go with the big lie if you are going to lie. 

see you all tomorrow. 

*sigh*

As much as I think RTE has played horribly these past few days, I think we have to take this chance. I think we should trust RTE. I dont see there being enough scum left for this to be lynch lose so I see no point for RTE to lie about this. If he is then im lynching him tomorrow but if hes telling the truth then we just caught ourselves a godfather.

Vote Dice

*sigh*

As much as I think RTE has played horribly these past few days, I think we have to take this chance. I think we should trust RTE. I dont see there being enough scum left for this to be lynch lose so I see no point for RTE to lie about this. If he is then im lynching him tomorrow but if hes telling the truth then we just caught ourselves a godfather.

Vote Dice

I think you should rephrase that, Len. Since RTE has been viewed as town by the cop, we've caught a GF whether he is telling the truth or not. I agree with you that RTE has played horribly. But we need to test this, and if Dice flips town, then the GF is RTE. Vote Dice.

*sigh*

Vote Dice

I think you should rephrase that, Len. Since RTE has been viewed as town by the cop, we've caught a GF whether he is telling the truth or not. I agree with you that RTE has played horribly. But we need to test this, and if Dice flips town, then the GF is RTE. Vote Dice.

Yes sorry, the way you said it is better. Either way we get a GF

hmmm RTE seems to get an awful lot of one shots.  and always at the most opportune times.

I am town. Maw  vanilla.

Lets see RTE  first there was a one shot LD where you just HAPPENED to view the same person as the cop. You've been pushing Len a lot yet with this supposed one shot you look at me?  strange. even stranger that people have been saying you are the godfather and then Voila! you get a one shot that allows you to find one! and then theres the fact that you suddenly decide 
"oh we have a cop, he can view len" and then bam! ley dies. Coincidence? I think not.

I call BS and vote RTE

Archived