DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote count

Talya (4) - NotBasel, Des, Talya, RTE

Not voting: Dice, Talya, Ed, Lenlo, Via,  Pral, Turin

It´s now Day 3. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  That is 29 hours and 12 minutes from now. 

My mistake, it was Talya who seemed to suggest there was two GFs (sorry, read this all soon after waking).

Alone, maybe not a huge deal. Coming from Talya though, happy with my vote.

i never said anything about 2 GF's nor did I even hint at it. Des accused me of it, but as I missed Ley's reveal of Des, I only had your LD to say Des was who he was and that would not automatically make Des town if you were GF. It would create a WIFOM (now said 3 times) :p So RTE, read what I say and not what someone twists what I said.

My mistake, it was Talya who seemed to suggest there was two GFs (sorry, read this all soon after waking).

Alone, maybe not a huge deal. Coming from Talya though, happy with my vote.

i never said anything about 2 GF's nor did I even hint at it. Des accused me of it, but as I missed Ley's reveal of Des, I only had your LD to say Des was who he was and that would not automatically make Des town if you were GF. It would create a WIFOM (now said 3 times) :p So RTE, read what I say and not what someone twists what I said.

Might be good advice but still feel you're scum. Sorry.

Vote count

Talya (4) - NotBasel, Des, Ley, RTE

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  That is 23 hours and 17 minutes from now. 

Im not sure how I feel with the Talya lynch. On one hand its some decent points against her but on the other people I think are scum are voting for her as well. Ill need to think on this.

Also why is Talya both voting herself and not voting?

Vote count

Talya (4) - NotBasel, Des, Ley, RTE

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  That is 11 hours and 54 minutes from now. 

I hope that people get more active after the weekend. 

It was a pretty cruddy weekend and so far today isn't going all that smooth either. Didn't get much done as far as reading goes. Talya has been on my mafia suspects lists the whole game. The slow pace of the lynch train is odd tho. I will be around for deadline to vote as needed.

Im not sure how I feel with the Talya lynch. On one hand its some decent points against her but on the other people I think are scum are voting for her as well. Ill need to think on this.

Lenlo, who are your mafia suspects on the talya train?

Lenlo, who are your mafia suspects on the talya train?

RTE mostly. Ley is town, Basel im undecided one way or the other and Des I have as town because of Ley viewing him.

Seeing as were almost out of time though I see no reason to drag this out any longer and give someone the chance to unvote and make it go random.

Vote Talya

First,

Unvote.

Hope you start feeling a lot better quickly Ed. All the best.

Town:

RTE

Turin

Ley

Scum:

Lenlo

Dice

Talya

Ed

Not sure (Town I guess?):

Pral

NotBasel

Via

Now, my list.

First of all I will not be doing another ISO case this game. I made one and no one even commented on it, I took the time to do it and not even Cloud himself cared. So whatever. VT should only have to work so hard if no one acknowledges it.

Lenlo: Based off interactions with Cloud, who we know is now town. Cloud's flip has a very large impact on this list and while he forgot about Lenlo after voting him I didn't. A lot of why I think Lenlo is based on gut feeling but I don't think is play is particularly town and am not liking his posting.

Dice: Have to go back and see his interactions after csarmi's casing of him and reread his response. Definitely a scum candidate.

Talya: Strong scum read after ISOing Cloud. Going through my Cloud case you should see why I think. Of csarmi or Talya I think Talya is scum.

Ed: Will give him the benefit of the doubt. Will see what happens with his posting from here on out.

Otherwise same few people posting. I think talking character claims are a waste of time, whether you find that statement scummy or not. I am not a GF. There might be one but I'm not it. I like the "can't say there are two GFs" argument because that was some faulty logic. Don't think it's a scum tell on Tina's Talya's part though. Still leaning town on her.

(Fixed the Tina/Talya thing)

Wah wah to the first little AtE paragraph bout your I so. Make whatever excuse you want for doing less work if it suits you.

To the bolded: you seem to reference CSarmi's interactions a lot, and even say between him and Talya Talya would be scum, did you mean someone else? CS flipped as town doc N2.

Not liking the inactivity. Btw, I'm off now for a few days, so unfortunately I won't be able to finish that reread yet. Still thinking Turinscum could be in the game, kinda agree with Ley that your town read on him is meh.

Need more votes people. In fact, since I'm not liking RTE's vote, and Turin seemed to lazily lay foundation for a Talya vote in a sec, Unvote. Would rather have a random than help contribute to a lazy train in a game with so many nonvoters.

If we weren't at deadline and without my LD shot I'd switch my vote to you Des. Never ok to let it go random. I should know. Every single time I've suggested it, just the suggestion, I've been lynched. Your play has really fallen off recently.

I can tell no one read my cloud case because I forgot about csarmi's poor fate. Only reinforces my Talya vote. Very little reason to think she's town IMO.

this is so slow...

I'm deciding between RTE and Dice at the moment. RTE seemed so quick to jump on some of the things Des said without bothering to check if he had said correct, or if he had interpreted in. Dice is still too low and I haven't liked some of the posts he did before. 

I'm not going to be around for deadline, I'm out. I can see where it will end up going, so I will say now, I'm Ayla and I'm VT. Can't really say anything else, I have no role, I have not even been given a gauche little thing, not had the DO speak to me (I'm obviously out of favour)

Vote RTE

There does seem to be a few people missing from the proceedings. It's sad

Vote count

Talya (4) - NotBasel,  Ley, RTE, Lenlo

RTE (1) - Talya

Not voting: Dice, Talya, Ed,  Via,  Pral, Turin, Des

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  That is 1 hour and 57 minutes from now. 

Vote count

Talya (5) - NotBasel,  Ley, RTE, Lenlo, Ed

RTE (1) - Talya

Not voting: Dice, Talya,  Via,  Pral, Turin, Des

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  That is 1 hour and 14 minutes from now. 

vote talya

have discovered I hate re-reading, it seems I never remember things right.

I didn't like how Basel is trying to equate fluff and spam with being mafia or not - particularly when some of the examples he gave are at the very beginning of the game when hardly anyone had checked in. There is a difference between 'starting the game fluff' 'night time waiting for day spam' and 'Trying to look like I'm saying something filler' which he seems to be ignoring

Archived