DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray! Finally caught up in one game, two just wrapped up, and the other looks like it should be ezmode for town. Which means that scum better try and daykill me, cause tonight I will be bringing my glorious scumhunting attention to this thread!

:tongue:

Turin: began the case on Ley when Ley voted RTE for being "last" to check in, which he wasn't. I don't mind that. Later on Turin spends a bit of time talking about setup. This doesn't strike me as a slip. I'm leaning toward town for Turin.

Which brings me to RTE. Ley tells us he viewed RTE as town. I'm wondering if he is the godfather. RTE called out Ley for bad language. In fact, he was the first one to mention it. He was the one to bring up the possibility of a modkill. And later on he went out of his way to be evasive about his reasoning behind his list of reads when pressured on it by Len. Evasiveness is evasive... and scummy.

And with that, I have as scum: Talya, Ed, RTE. And I'm going to vote Talya.

so you think I'm scum because I missed you calling someone scummy., And even try to make 3 fluff posts look like it might be scum...no amount of fluff posts proves scum or town, and Via had more than me and not mentioned. As for the me being definite about Ley, I wasn't just wrote it that way, because I forgot to put "is he is telling the truth" get fed up with putting that in when writing and I forget, it ruins the flow of the speech. 

Other than that you don't even have a case, and you are wrong. I'm town :p If that is all you have it is a very weak case and haven't read through that well, missed the rest of the days,. RTE was said to be town by Ley, and yet he is on your scum list. If you are going to do a read through do all of it, it makes it look like you are being lazy. Interesting that you do a whole case on Dice (who I still think is mafia) and find him town, then do a half hearted one on me to find me mafia and don't bother on anyone else...this is very telling. 

@RTE, why Ed please and why do you suspect the others. not interested in your chat with Lenlo about who is going to say it, at the moment I believe you are town unless something else happens, but your interaction with Lenlo is looking odd. 

The amount of over defensiveness, whyme fryme of that post from Talya's is extremely telling. As is her defense of Ed.

That's telling, yes. Know what else I find pingy about her reply to me? She calls me out for putting RTE on my scum list despite him being viewed as town by RTE.

Now Talya, this raises one question I would like to ask you: when someone is viewed as town by the cop, do you then take it as a 100% guarantee that they are town? I specifically mentioned in my post on RTE that I thought he could be the GF. Given his scummy play, I think there is a high likelihood that he is the GF. You make a good show of dancing around this. Are you trying to avoid addressing the issue because you want to deflect attention from him because he really is the GF?

Also, regarding my doing a full case on Dice and you and no one else. Take a look at my posting times. It took me more than an hour to put together the posts on you after I was done with Dice. It took a long time to do a case on him too. Put simply, I decided that it was taking so long to assemble the quotes, fix any quote fails (you don't want to see the initial version of my case on you, the coding was horrible), and then assemble my thoughts that I knew I'd have to call it quits halfway through and do the rest tonight if I did all the quotes from everyone. After I did yours, I decided to shorten the process. I still think I pulled out the relevant bits that count.

Turin: began the case on Ley when Ley voted RTE for being "last" to check in, which he wasn't. I don't mind that. Later on Turin spends a bit of time talking about setup. This doesn't strike me as a slip. I'm leaning toward town for Turin.

Which brings me to RTE. Ley tells us he viewed RTE as town. I'm wondering if he is the godfather. RTE called out Ley for bad language. In fact, he was the first one to mention it. He was the one to bring up the possibility of a modkill. And later on he went out of his way to be evasive about his reasoning behind his list of reads when pressured on it by Len. Evasiveness is evasive... and scummy.

And with that, I have as scum: Talya, Ed, RTE. And I'm going to vote Talya.

so you think I'm scum because I missed you calling someone scummy., And even try to make 3 fluff posts look like it might be scum...no amount of fluff posts proves scum or town, and Via had more than me and not mentioned. As for the me being definite about Ley, I wasn't just wrote it that way, because I forgot to put "is he is telling the truth" get fed up with putting that in when writing and I forget, it ruins the flow of the speech. 

Other than that you don't even have a case, and you are wrong. I'm town :p If that is all you have it is a very weak case and haven't read through that well, missed the rest of the days,. RTE was said to be town by Ley, and yet he is on your scum list. If you are going to do a read through do all of it, it makes it look like you are being lazy. Interesting that you do a whole case on Dice (who I still think is mafia) and find him town, then do a half hearted one on me to find me mafia and don't bother on anyone else...this is very telling. 

@RTE, why Ed please and why do you suspect the others. not interested in your chat with Lenlo about who is going to say it, at the moment I believe you are town unless something else happens, but your interaction with Lenlo is looking odd. 

RTE is on my possible scum list too...

Keep waiting. Need to work on another game and real life is being a witch. Change the w. Probably this weekend. Tell your scumbud ed to come back and post. I can't use the R or M-K words anymore.

More subtle pushing me as scum mates with people. Ill wait though. Try and get it in by deadline. Id hate to have more reasons to be suspicious of you.

Keep waiting. Need to work on another game and real life is being a witch. Change the w. Probably this weekend. Tell your scumbud ed to come back and post. I can't use the R or M-K words anymore.

More subtle pushing me as scum mates with people. Ill wait though. Try and get it in by deadline. Id hate to have more reasons to be suspicious of you.

Translation: I'd hate to have a good reason to run up a train on you.

Ley being suspicious of me is just sad. I mean I see it but given his view of me and Des and my LD result, for probability's sake we have bigger fish to fry.

Happy to vote Lenlo, Talya, or Ed today.

If I was scum, why would I not want a good reason to lynch you? As is I legitimately hope you can get those opinions in between your smartallic replys that come in an incredibly timely manner ((Wonder what thats about)) and your subtle discrediting of Leys suspicions on you.

Hi Ley,

I have another game I ignored for several days while focusing on this one (yes, believe it or not I am following this game).

I have a job that is not full time, but my life. As most people here are students or have been I think that part isn't too difficult to understand.

We have time before deadline.

Are you in a rush? 

ok, not as much use as I first thought, cos I misjudged the numbers slightly, but anyway, this was my thought.

I am prone to beleive that there was one or two mafia voting Ley before he revealed, wether to run a quick lynch, or buddy town or whatever, their votes wouldn't stand out in all the other quick voting.

These are the people who were voting Ley, in the order they voted

Cloud

Turin

Darthe

Desp - vetted as town by Ley (town for now)

Csarmi

Basel

now that means that there are two (or maybe three if there was only one mafia voting Ley) out of the people not voting Ley.

not voting Ley

Dice

Talya

Ed

NotBob

Lenlo

Pralya

RTE

Town:

Ley and me

so yes, I am aware that I have just divided everyone into two roughly equal groups and said there are two mafia in each, but it was a much better idea when I thought for some reason there were people voting Ley (I got confused with the number needed to lynch) . when that second group would only have had five people in it.

But still, I think there's a good chance that three out of those seven are mafia, maybe only two. And this is a list generated from gameplay, not just randomly picked names.

Quoting Via's post again and coloring the town. This is interesting. The Ley train, which got him to reveal, was mostly town? Wow. 

And, continuing from - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85585-game-black-tower-mafia-ii-the-revolt/?p=3069730

The pattern did look like Cloud was the most suspicious. Unfortunately, he was not scum. 

That leaves Turin. Some of his vote pattern looked townish. However, I will need to go back and reread his posts for more info. Will do it tomorrow.

RTE, if you want to show some town cred, make the cases on the people you called scum earlier today NOW.

This.

Do you not acknowledge the difference in time it takes to properly case someone rather than follow along on posts via email and respond to inaccurate statements in quick posts? 

Do you not acknowledge the difference between throwing out a bunch of reads on people without any reasoning, as opposed to building some kind of argument and making an effort to convince people to vote with you? Lynches are done by a majority vote. This means that if there is someone you feel we must lynch, that you need to talk us into voting them in order to seal the deal. You haven't made any effort to do so. Your continued evasiveness isn't helping you.

I´m sick and will go to bed early. I don´t mind if anyone makes an unofficial vc a little now and then. Well, that is if people actually vote. lol 

Feel better, Tina. :wub: *hug*

Basel, LERVE your catch up posts. Well done sir, and welcome to my town reads.

Short thoughts for now cause I'm coming back to do a big reread on this thread next-

I'm thinking Turin is scum. He normally tunnels me as town, and with my play this game I could have easily seen him thinking I was scum (haven't been able to be as attentive without my laptop). And yet he fencesits a bit on me and says me agreeing with him makes him uncomfortable. I tried giving him the biggest opening I could for him to case me after that, and he didn't. Plus I really don't like how earlier in the game he tried gaming the mod as far as what characters would be in the game. Characters don't seem to have jack to do with alignment, so it seemed like a completely trumped up way to try and discredit/cast aspersion on someone.

However Talya was one of my early scum reads, and seeing how now others are voting her, I think I shall Unvote (jic), Vote Talya.

Thanks for the big target on my back btw guys. Double confirmed town, I'm sure I'll get to see endgame...

:rolleyes:

Despo, you have it backwards. I think your laptop problem kept you from saying the things that cause me to think you are mafia. The only thing that really stood out was that you were agreeing and in a way even following me. that was a bit off your meta to me but not enough to cause me to put you at the top of my lists. Now that you have been viewed town and cleared by the LD shot (if they are legit) it looks like you are as close as confirmed as can be. As to why not case you I have limited time and hotter leads at the time. 

The purpose of thinking about which people would be more likely or not to be in the game had to do with attempting to catch mafia trying to sneak in a person that I doubted would be in the game. Turned out I was wrong about Cindy so I guess anyone on the list can be in the game. I never said that certain people like shadows or light would be mafia or not. 

Did you have a problem with me relating that the light faction members would be affected by the taint? I thought Tina made it very clear so didn't really understand why csarmi has a problem with it. Maybe because he is newer in the BT so didn't realize that it was so obvious. 

Basel, LERVE your catch up posts. Well done sir, and welcome to my town reads.

Short thoughts for now cause I'm coming back to do a big reread on this thread next-

I'm thinking Turin is scum. He normally tunnels me as town, and with my play this game I could have easily seen him thinking I was scum (haven't been able to be as attentive without my laptop). And yet he fencesits a bit on me and says me agreeing with him makes him uncomfortable. I tried giving him the biggest opening I could for him to case me after that, and he didn't. Plus I really don't like how earlier in the game he tried gaming the mod as far as what characters would be in the game. Characters don't seem to have jack to do with alignment, so it seemed like a completely trumped up way to try and discredit/cast aspersion on someone.

However Talya was one of my early scum reads, and seeing how now others are voting her, I think I shall Unvote (jic), Vote Talya.

Thanks for the big target on my back btw guys. Double confirmed town, I'm sure I'll get to see endgame...

:rolleyes:

Despo, you have it backwards. I think your laptop problem kept you from saying the things that cause me to think you are mafia. The only thing that really stood out was that you were agreeing and in a way even following me. that was a bit off your meta to me but not enough to cause me to put you at the top of my lists. Now that you have been viewed town and cleared by the LD shot (if they are legit) it looks like you are as close as confirmed as can be. As to why not case you I have limited time and hotter leads at the time. 

The purpose of thinking about which people would be more likely or not to be in the game had to do with attempting to catch mafia trying to sneak in a person that I doubted would be in the game. Turned out I was wrong about Cindy so I guess anyone on the list can be in the game. I never said that certain people like shadows or light would be mafia or not. 

Did you have a problem with me relating that the light faction members would be affected by the taint? I thought Tina made it very clear so didn't really understand why csarmi has a problem with it. Maybe because he is newer in the BT so didn't realize that it was so obvious. 

I actually don't see where Tina made it obvious, but maybe I understand it when you show it...

@Basel, no I don't believe people are definitely town if viewed. Ley said he found him town and at the time I saw no reason not to believe he most likely was. I don't like his behaviour at the moment and I didn't like his interaction with Lenlo. I want to hear his reasons why he chose people and not others. If you do believe he is Godfather, that must then put Des's town read into question, though I'm not sure that if RTE was mafia he would drag another team member in so obviously, it would create a WIFOM. 

One thing that did bug me a little - @ RTE - why did you choose Des to LD not csarmi? Luckily you didn't chose csarmi, as the result would have been null, but I just wondered. 

Archived