DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

Well, I told you that I had a town power role. There aren't many of those possible in a basic game, now is there.

Let me see:

Vig, Doc, Cop and I might have reached the end of the list there.

@Pral: would you like me to claim?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claim whatever you want. I'm not going to believe it now anyway. Your plays is screaming GF. From the first thing about not being viewable N1, to the unneeded LD town statements. To flouting how a cop view means that almost certainly that person is town.for RTE while your actions nearly assure you of being viewed tonight. Then tomorrow when your lynch train builds, Ley can say you viewed town.

Carry.on.

Claim whatever you want. I'm not going to believe it now anyway. Your plays is screaming GF. From the first thing about not being viewable N1, to the unneeded LD town statements. To flouting how a cop view means that almost certainly that person is town.for RTE while your actions nearly assure you of being viewed tonight. Then tomorrow when your lynch train builds, Ley can say you viewed town.

Carry.on.

And your play screams rolefishing scum. But whatever, go carry on.

Not in any shape of doing any read now, but don't believe that was lost on me.

Full Claim: Cindy, Light, Town, Doc

I'm really interested in hearing why the scum has to know whether I'm a vig or a doc. Makes absolutely no sense to cc either on D2.

Also makes no sense to cop view a doc claim (or a vig claim for that matter), but Turin will push his BS, he's welcome to it.

And if you don't know why it's a good idea to get yourself targeted, or wifom the maffia as a doc, I can't help you.

I'm out for today, as I mentioned, I'm sick, I'm tired, pulling a 12h workday with a starting headache and has no concentration right now.

I'll be around to consolidate, but donb't expect anything else of me.

Some players seriously need to pick the game up.

Oh yea and I won't reveal whom I protected tonight, don't even ask.

Turin had a stronger point than you Csarmi. I'll unvote you for now and wait for the vote count to see which trains are the largest, but I don't really believe you. If there is any hint you might be lying my vote is back on you.

unvote

Why wasn't LD on your list of roles? Because you know it isn't basic. Hence your show of making your "I'm town" statement reeks. At every opportunity you have attempted to clear yourself using actions that don't merit you be cleared. Mafia do that to stay above the fray.

As for fishing, that is mafia 101 when pressed to harden up a soft claim. Don't be so dogmatic.

Missing my unvote and vote.

Can´t find it. Show me. 

Vote count

Pralaya (2): NotBob, RTE

Dice (1): Csarmi

Csarmi (2): Turin, Dice,

RTE (1):  Cloud

Cloud (3): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo 

Dice (1): Talya

Not voting:   Ed,  Des, Ley

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 4 hours and 11 minutes.

Carry.on.

And your play screams rolefishing scum. But whatever, go carry on.

Not in any shape of doing any read now, but don't believe that was lost on me.

How can this be rolefishing when you have already given a list of three, one of which has already been claimed, and you don't seem to be complaining about Ley's claim. You want people to scumhunt and yet you just continue today (last 8 hours) to talk about nothing but yourself, how you won't get lynched, you soft claiming and now below claiming fully. Just how is this helping town, if it is true? Claim if you want fine...but turn it into a one man show is boring, and quite self centred. 

I'm really interested in hearing why the scum has to know whether I'm a vig or a doc. Makes absolutely no sense to cc either on D2.

Also makes no sense to cop view a doc claim (or a vig claim for that matter), but Turin will push his BS, he's welcome to it.

They don't have to know at all, you didn't have to tell them at all, you were under no pressure. Assuming you are telling the truth. 

I will be around later to change my vote if required

Talya, I soft claimed yesterday (will not be lynched) so that people would move to viable trains, that time don't get wasted on me.

How am I distracting? Do you see some play being disrupted here? I don't.

We seem to have quite a few stragglers. No trains.

This is boring, where is everyone, just me, ley and csarmi? Well dice and Ed popped in.

VOTE PRAL

Not the best reason I know :p But there is nothing going on, and no one speaking. He has been on the boards, I have seen him do many things, so no accident. Why is he hiding so low, he didn't say he was going to be away (at least Des did).

I don’t like this post and her vote on Pral at the start of Day 2, because there are plenty of “serious” lynch candidates out there and yet she chooses to vote for someone just to get him to start posting again. Talya was suspicious of Des, Darthe, Basel, Dice and RTE during Day 1. She also voted for Len because he put Basel on L-3, but why would this matter if you thought that Basel was scum? It seems like a very easy excuse to just switch your vote onto someone else, and yet she is accusing me of being scum because I clearly stated that I had changed my opinion about Basel and why. She had a back and forth with Salami, and he thought that she was mafia, but like I said today they appeared to be working together today and both voted for Dice.

Csarmi, I read the rules yet again. It clearly states that the roles in the game are basic. There are other things that can happen that I read to be possible random occurrences. Now you may have more information about this than I do since you claim to have been affected on night 1. I can only guess you are saying that your not being viewable N1 was do to an effect.

I was told a couple of hours after the start of D1 that I was gonna be unviewable on N1. That must have been some sort of event, effect, whatever.

In any case, I'm not ready to make assumptions about what may and what may not happen.

I'm sure you see what I mean.

If someone wants me to to clarify my announcement, sure.

If someone wants me to make an LD statement for some reason, fine, why not.

Please keep the bolded part in mind. It will become useful as I compare it to Despo’s later statement who also apparently got an effect placed on him which is making him unable to vote this Day.

Cloud: Didn't like his voting on day one after Pral produced his findings. He has explained that and it wasn't a bad explanation, I still feel it may have been because he knew Basel was town and believed he was VT - you might think someone is Town, but would you assume he was VT (I know that acronym :smile: ).

I thought that Basel was a vanilla townie because he didn’t claim anything while his train was building up and the deadline was approaching. He must have suspected that he was a likely lynch candidate, and yet he said nothing and didn’t come online anymore before the deadline. I don’t associate this kind of play with someone who has a PR.

To answer your other question:

- Dice is kinda known for saying scummy things, but this time I don't see the case on him at all, and his quick replies to Csarmi's case appear genuine to me. I have a null read on him. 

- Pral's train didn't make any kind of sense to me, and someone has yet to explain what they foud scummy about him other than him just being quiet. 

- RTE has played a pretty bad game so far, but I think that he will step it up now that he got cleared by our un-cc'd Cop.

I would want to lynch you or Cloud. Sorry for not being clear about that. About the godfather by the way, I do believe they're often put in just to lessen the cops power, and if I remember correctly, it's a basic mafia role. But again, I'm not sure, of course. He is, as you said too, far more likely to be town.

You are right that the Godfather is a Basic Mafia role. The other two would be Goon and Roleblocker. Town Basic roles are Vanilla, Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker and Vig. Serial Killer as a third-party is also often seen in Basic games.

Now that you mention it...

I expected the mafia to either block me or kill me (in which case I hoped the Doc would defend me), but apparently they did neither... Maybe they don't have a roleblocker? To be honest I can't think of any other reason for them to not do anything about me...

Weird. And stupid that I didn't realize it myself.

I would have also expected the Mafia to at least block you. I think they must have thought that the Doc would protect you tonight, so they didn’t want to waste a kill on you, but not blocking you is weird, unless of course they don’t have a Roleblocker but a Godfather instead and they were trying to draw a viewing from you.

will try and be online again on my phone before deadline, but it might be a bit tight for when I will get home from work to get back on the pc.

for now I'm going to vote cloud

his explanation re his voting pattern didn't sell me so much.

What kind of explanation would have convinced you other than me saying that my reads have changed and explaining why?

-Has been suspicious on both csarmi and Lenlo but has dropped interest in either of them really beyond saying csarmi looks scummy. Completely has dropped off talking about Lenlo after voting him. Possibly voted a Townie (Basel), moved to a scummate (Lenlo) to agree with Des (town, towncred?), moved back to seal the Basel lynch (Town). Possible, but more interested in his relationship to Talya and why he doesn't care about Lenlo anymore.

I think I have already addressed some of your other points in my previous posts, and I can’t give much of an explanation against some of your other points because they are more remarks than anything that I will just deny.

Yes, I was also suspicious of Lenlo at the end of Day 1 but he kinda dropped off the radar for me, and your play was more scummy so I was focusing on you instead. I’m still haven’t forgotten about Lenlo though, but nothing in his play from Day 2 has stood out to me like his one post in Day 1. I’m also interested in how you came up with linking me and Talya together?

@Turin: I'm not going to get lynched in this game. Does that help you find a suitable lynch target?

you are unlynchable?

How is that possible?

I'm not unlynchable, I just won't be lynched.

I’m not so sure about this…

Soooooo I can't vote yet. Was gonna try and be sly about this, but Meh. I'm Nyanna, which isn't important, but the fact that she is a member of the Shadow faction does. I have to do whatever the Dark Lord commands of me. And today I was told I cannot vote for anyone unless it’s the hammer. Any nonhammer vote from me won't count, don't think there's any negative consequences or anything. Not sure if this was triggered by something or if a scum team used an ability of some kind

Ok so the difference between Csarmi’s and Despo’s claim is that Despo gives an explanation why he got a certain event from Tina. He is a member of the Shadow Faction and that’s why he has to do what the Dark One commands him to do. Csarmi didn’t give any explanation about his event, and instead he only gave vagues which make it appear like he doesn't know what's going too. I find this very odd because I would suspect that someone who received an event from Tina would also know the specifics.

Carry.on.

I agree with Turin on this. I think that he was saying that he was unviewable on N1 to actually draw the Cop’s right then or the Night after. I know that I would view someone like that just to test if he is lying or not, and I don’t see a townie motivation behind announcing that you are unviewable the first Night. I mean what are the odds that the Cop picks you out of every other player? It could only result in people actually getting suspicious of you, which would probably lead to the Cop viewing you, and this is in contradiction with the event that was placed on you. The timing of Csarmi’s Doc (soft)claim is another thing that stood out to me. I don't believe that the real Doc would choose to claim so soon without any kind of pressure, and he only had one vote on him. It would be an absolutely terrible move for a Doc to make imo. I don't know if Csarmi really believes it's worth to trade his life in for the real Doc so soon already, but thinking too much about that will just result in WIFOM and I will just follow my gut on this one.

Why wouldn’t it make sense for the Cop to check the alignment of claimed PR’s?

Unvote, Vote Csarmi.

Soft claiming, Csarmi, as many people have said already, is one of the scummiest things there is. And I have to say, every time you AGAIN divert attention to yourself and your soft claim, you come over just another bit scummier to me. How long do you want to live?

A real Doc wouldn't reveal so soon while someone else (in this case me) would be the most likely lynch candidate for the Day. It would be a incredibly stupid move, and I don't associate such play with a town Csarmi. Anyway, I have already explained my thoughts in that WoT. Brb.

Archived