DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
_CLOUD Minicase!

Post 1 Votes Ley on account of his rules

Post 2 Tells Ley he won't scumhunt any differently on account of said rules but will take meta into account

Post 3 Talks about what Mafia is about

Post 4 Filler

Post 5 Compliments Pral on Des impersonation

Post 6 Unvotes Ley after cop claim. Doubts the claim, but understands it, albeit a bit early. Says not pro-town to not check the VC before voting.

Post 7 Agrees with Pral on Ley's guidelines

Post 8 Reply to Talya. Understands Ley's claim but thought it was the wrong move. Says Mafia wouldn't know who the Cop is Day 1. Suggests the game is more or less basic with some possible mechanics. No one on Ley's train stood out to him.

Post 9 Compares Csarmi to Darthe based on csarmi's scum team list. Agrees with NotBob and Dice that Ley should drop his talk about guidelines and scumhunt. Points out Basel's interpretation of L-2 not being dangerous and his interactions with Csarmi. Votes Basel. Third vote on Basel.

Post 10 Didn't like that Ley said most of the Mafia was on his train. 

Post 11 Calls out Ed calling him scummy without an explanation

Post 12 Says Talya sounds as defensive as Ley in response to csarmi. Again talks about how he doesn't blame Ley for claiming, apologizes for misinterpreting Talya's post (ends up agreeing with her). 

Post 13 Tells Talya she overexplained why she isn't voting, looked defensive.

Post 14 Suspicious of Salami, thinks Talya looked better from those interactions. Suspicious of his "no view" claim. Finds Basel inconsistent in terms of reaction the L-2 on Ley. Suggests Basel parroted Darth and Des. Says he's never played in a game where one couldn't role-claim and is suspicious that RTE tried to get the claimed cop modkilled. Agrees on Des' Lenlo case and Votes Lenlo

Post 15 Votes Basel for consolidation (putting him at L-1) and says he only voted with a quoted case because he agreed with everything Des said (in response to Via). 

Post 16 Immediately tells Basel he is at L-1 and should claim. 

Post 17 3 days later comes back and says he's had a busy weekend and will get back into the game

Post 18 Comments that RTE votes Pral without giving a case, and brings up the replacement/modkill comment. Comments on possible lack of coroner report, compares RTE to himself in being inactive and that RTE could have voted him just as easily as Pral. Asks why vote Pral at all if he might be modkilled. Comments that RTE thinks Pral is scum.

In response to Pral's case and the L-2 comments, says he liked how Basel was defending himself and not directing people to Lenlo. Made him switch his vote to Lenlo. Says he was right to do so but is getting called out for it.

Says he's usually among the most vocal on Day 1, wasn't lying low was just busy. Wanted to achieve any lynch rather than a random, hence voting Basel. Sees no point in character claims. Says he doesn't like csarmi and talya working together against dice given their earlier interactions. Sees Pral votes as opportunistic. Sees RTE as scum given overdefensive posts and doesn't like csarmi as well. Votes RTE

Ok so ideally before deadline I'd like to do a couple more of there but that isn't quite realistic. Personally my play has been pretty weak and I'm lucky Ley viewed me so I can give my opinions that you can trust despite the fact that until now I've had a lazy game. I did suspect Pral was scummy but that was because I thought he was largely ignoring/avoiding to game. To be fair my vote was more to prod him and get him back and go from there. I'll just stop talking about replacing or modkilling altogether from now on because obviously that's dumb. Now, about Cloud (again, my crappy play aside):

-Hasn't really had strong cases or opinions about anyone. If we look at his voting patterns, none of them have had much justification. The most justification he had was when he voted Basel where he then moved away from. Not sure if he knew Basel was town all along and was just waiting for Basel to defend himself enough to justify moving the vote away before putting back to put him at L-1. 

-Interested in a possible link between him and Talya. Their interactions are intriguing. 

-Stays on the Ley guideline things for a while. 

-Only votes Len due to Despo's case. Feels no need to elaborate. Votes RTE (me) for unoriginal if justified reasons. 

-Has been suspicious on both csarmi and Lenlo but has dropped interest in either of them really beyond saying csarmi looks scummy. Completely has dropped off talking about Lenlo after voting him. Possibly voted a Townie (Basel), moved to a scummate (Lenlo) to agree with Des (town, towncred?), moved back to seal the Basel lynch (Town). Possible, but more interested in his relationship to Talya and why he doesn't care about Lenlo anymore.

I would like to do this for a few more people and go back over csarmi's case on Dice but that will have to be later tonight. For now, comfortable with Unvote. Vote Cloud. Some quiet people around deadline though... Will be around closer to deadline to shift votes and hopefully look at more cases. 

@Tina: I believe deadline isn't in 25 hours. It's what, 10?

Could the RTE train stop please and unvote me already as well? Thanks.

Yeh, I forgott to change it. This should be right.

Vote count

Pralaya (2): NotBob, RTE

Talya (1): Via

Dice (1): Csarmi

Csarmi (3): Turin, Dice, Ley

RTE (2):  Lenlo, Cloud

Cloud (1): Pralaya, 

Dice (1): Talya

Not voting:   Ed,  Des

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 8 hours and 7 minutes.

Life BLOWS without a laptop. Driving me insane. Had to focus on catching up in another game that's near endgame, so for now y'all will have to settle for some lazy responses/casing/reasoning for any votes I might give. Will try and make up for it at work tonight.

Soooooo I can't vote yet. Was gonna try and be sly about this, but Meh. I'm Nyanna, which isn't important, but the fact that she is a member of the Shadow faction does. I have to do whatever the Dark Lord commands of me. And today I was told I cannot vote for anyone unless its the hammer. Any nonhammer vote from me won't count, don't think there's any negative consequences or anything. Not sure if this was triggered by something or if a scum team used an ability of some kind

Anyways, if I could vote right now I'd vote for CSarmi. Trying to act like he's confirmed town now somehow, plus the soft claim and arrogant play... He's just being a total distraction at this point. Lynching him is prob the best thing town can do today.

Sucks to be saying this considering my present involvement, but we need more activity. I say we Lynch the most inactive/lurkiest player tomorrow.

@Tina: I believe deadline isn't in 25 hours. It's what, 10?

Could the RTE train stop please and unvote me already as well? Thanks.

What you are doing is the best possible way to get lynched.

Dat Softclaim. :dry:

Well, will look at your Dice case when I can...

<-- this guy gets it

Hard claim or don't claim. Soft claim is useless and about as scummy as it gets.

Bahahaha @ CS telling someone else to play less dogmatic :laugh:

Granted, Ley could use some work in that area as well, but still. Pot, kettle, black, blah blah.

Oh and there's PLENTY wrong with a soft claim btw.

I'm one of the least dogmatic players on the board so not sure what your point is.

Now please do spell me out what's wrong with a soft claim. I'm a town PR (that shouldn't be a suprise, right). Why exactly would you like to know what my exact role is?

@Leyrann:

Nothing wrong with a soft claim. I told you everything you need to know. Try to play less dogmatic, it will do you good.

Everything wrong with that. Soft claiming doesn't allow for a counter claim. Mafia players can soft claim away, and noone can counter them. I would believe you being mafia who doesn't want to risk getting counterclaimed before you being town.

Shouldn't we start to consolidate soon?

What's the case on Cloud btw?

Now you're just being insensitive.

Insensitive? You sure you meant to use that word?

I'm sick and tired btw and I've got a full day to work.

Anyway:

The level of inactivity, lack of consolidation and derpish dogmatism going on is alarming. Thought you guys would take the hints or realize why it doesn't make much sense to tell the scum what my role is exactly.

I'd rather keep them in the dark, but if you guys insist, I'll full claim.

unvote vote Cloud

I dont want to mess with the whole Csarmi mess crap thats going on right now and since RTE was supposedly viewed town by our un-CCed cop ((Need to go back and reread Im blanking on who that is when I shouldnt be))

@Leyrann:

Nothing wrong with a soft claim. I told you everything you need to know. Try to play less dogmatic, it will do you good.

Soft claims are scummy as hell in my opinion. All your doing is telling the scum that you have a role and that you are now a target while at the same time alienating yourself to the entire town and giving us no reason to trust you. Claim or dont claim. Dont soft claim.

Shouldn't we start to consolidate soon?

What's the case on Cloud btw?

Now you're just being insensitive.

Insensitive? You sure you meant to use that word?

I'm sick and tired btw and I've got a full day to work.

Anyway:

The level of inactivity, lack of consolidation and derpish dogmatism going on is alarming. Thought you guys would take the hints or realize why it doesn't make much sense to tell the scum what my role is exactly.

I'd rather keep them in the dark, but if you guys insist, I'll full claim.

Tell what your role is exactly? You have told us nothing about your role! And leaving breadcrumbs/hints is incredibly stupid as the scum have a much better chance of figuring them out as they have more information than the town. Leaving breadcrumbs and not revealing fully to the town is stupid. Incredibly stupid. Its your move though, so do what you want and continue with this soft claim crap if you think you need to.

Archived