DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

All caught up. Not sure how informative the lynch nor the NK was but we'll make due with what we have.

Vote Pral. Now let's hope he doesn't just get replaced... Modkilled would give us more info.

Also can't believe you guys lynched "me". :sad:

Going to try to be much more active, especially now that I got caught up on about 175 posts...

You seem abit eager to have someone die. You either want him lynched or modkilled huh? If he got replaced atleast we would get some discussion and talk from him. 

Depending on how he flips ima be looking at you.

Setting up lynches?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would we not trust a replacement? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I don't get why a replacement would be less trust worthy than anyone else?

Would Pral getting replaced absolve all your suspicion about his play? The player changes, but his role and alignment remain the same.

All suspicions absolved? No. But it's not like I really trust him now, the same as I feel about most players.

Vote count

Dice (1): Csarmi

Pralaya (3): Talya, NotBob, RTE

Talya (1): Via

RTE (1): Turin

Not voting: Dice, Des, Ed,  Lenlo,  Cloud, Ley, Pralaya

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET

Just so that you know, I deal with inactivity, and if I can I will replace instead of modkill. 

@Talya: I think he's doing it as lurking, not inactivity, seeing as how he's active on other parts of DM. So I myself would prefer a lynch (if he doens't show up) over replacement. Townies seldom lurk despite getting called out on it.

@Talya: I think he's doing it as lurking, not inactivity, seeing as how he's active on other parts of DM. So I myself would prefer a lynch (if he doens't show up) over replacement. Townies seldom lurk despite getting called out on it.

As I said, I will deal with it if it´s needed.

Would you trust the replacement?

Who would you be looking at instead if he got replaced?

If he got replaced we could get discussion, the replacement could slip or incriminate others. Discussion is always better than no discussion even if we are guaranteed to lynch the person anyways.

All caught up. Not sure how informative the lynch nor the NK was but we'll make due with what we have.

Vote Pral. Now let's hope he doesn't just get replaced... Modkilled would give us more info.

Also can't believe you guys lynched "me". :sad:

Going to try to be much more active, especially now that I got caught up on about 175 posts...

You seem abit eager to have someone die. You either want him lynched or modkilled huh? If he got replaced atleast we would get some discussion and talk from him. 

Depending on how he flips ima be looking at you.

Setting up lynches?

Not at all. I said id be looking at you depending on how he flips, not that we should lynch you immediately. Nowhere did I say that. The fact that your attempting to twist my words back around on me though is telling and now I will be looking at you whether Pral flips town or not. If he does well then ill just look all the harder.

Vote count

Pralaya (4): Talya, NotBob, RTE, Csarmi

Talya (1): Via

RTE (1): Turin

Not voting: Dice, Des, Ed,  Lenlo,  Cloud, Ley, Pralaya

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET

I don't like how much your post sounds like "Pral is going to get lynched today, and noone else", Len.

Unless he shows up and gives us reasons not to I dont see why he wont.

And considering there are already 4 votes on Pral and that the deadline is one day later than I thought I will actually hold off from voting today.

Im not voting him either so that he can have time to show up and talk to us. I want to give him as much time as possible to show up.

RTE did you learn nothing from the almost lynch of Ley?  quick lynches are not always of the good unless based on a cops findings.

Also modkill probably wouldn't give us a lot of info, Dont they usually just read "soo and so has been modkilled?" no alignment or anything.

I find this an odd post, I don't think this was a speedy lynch going, although I do see it as people jumping on something that looked easy. I agree about the modkilling, a lynch would be better, most mods will modkill and you will get no result, need to check the rules to confirm or not. 

Why would we not trust a replacement? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I don't get why a replacement would be less trust worthy than anyone else?

Would Pral getting replaced absolve all your suspicion about his play? The player changes, but his role and alignment remain the same.

If Pral got a replacement, there may have been more of a chance of interaction and more information. I would always prefer a replacement than a modkill. If Pral had needed replaced then I'm sure Tina would have contacted him. My concern was that I knew he had been on a few times, looked at a few things, but stayed clear away from here. 

Just find an alter train. Two trains are good.

I suggest Dice.

Do you think Dice is Scum?

Are you scum?

This post bugs me as well. 

Pral, next time let us know so we don't think you are lurking in order to stay under the radar. I wait to hear what you have to say. 

UNVOTE

At the moment I'm leaning towards either RTE or Dice. 

UNVOTE

Archived