DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The night passed quickly, at least for some. For you it was long, very long in fact. While you were sleeping you heard a loud crash, and then several doors slamming. Shortly after that, there was a blood curling scream followed by what sounded like grunts, snorts, and some screeches. Thinking that whatever it was that was making that hidious noise was coming after you next, you hid under the bed in your secret spot between the second and third floors. It seemed like the staff really was onto your plans of revolt,

Waking with bloodshot eyes after barely sleeping, because of the horrible noises that you had heard, you crawled out of the hiding spot that you were in. You warily make your way outside to find that in the night, as you feared, someone had let out the Trollocs, and someone had been eaten in the night in the Tower's dining chamber. It looks like one of the staff had been training the Trolloc's to eat with utencils while you were away on a recruiting mission. As everyone else started to gather, you all tried to figure out who it was that didn't make it. Looking closer you started to cry as you noticed that there was a small teddy bear forked to the wall above the remains of the corpse, along with a note "THE FIRST HAS FALLEN, WHO SHALL BE NEXT I WONDER?". From knowing that this person never leaves without their room without this accessory you figured out that it was Matty that wasn't there and hadn't survived the night. Maybe tonight everyone will remember to lock their rooms with some nasty weaves.

Darthe (playing as Matty, an Attack Leader of the Light Faction), vanilla town has been killed. 

It´s now Day 2. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. 

It's your call, Ley. There are different ways to play a cop.

What I usually do is keep the information to myself for a while. Town reads and scum reads both.

That helps as it doesn't limit player interactions.

Bad lynches have to be stopped of course and the cop has to speak up about the town reads AND the scum reads as well, eventually. That's a decision that has to be made every day, but not necessarily at the beginning of it.

Are you sleeping

Are you sleeping

Asha´man

Asha´man

Will you wake up in the morning

Wake up in the morning

We will see

We will see

This sounded like Gollum... >.>

I agree with Csarmi, Ley, keep it to yourself for a little while. 

how about just one cornetto...give it to me, delicious ice cream of Italy (no one will get that...*sighs*)

I got it! :D

Thought we all might have been getting small crowns though, that would have been cool

YAY! I forgot you are this side of the pond, lol...

Now we can begin to reevaluate game. Yes.

Yes please do...you might be a cute monkey, but lets hear more stuff from you, please.

Hey, know who isn't surprised Basel was town? This guy. Wanna know why? Because town Basel always dies D1 for changing his opinions without reason while scumbasel slips by D3 and gets bussed.

Playing Captain Hindsight is noted.

Shall I expect you to keep posting your 'reads' on everybody without reasoning, then attach one after the flip?

Just a thought. Doing a quick read through of the last few pages and I found this. just made me wonder why Darthe. He was quite quiet (much different from the last game when he was trying to control it a lot more), but he kept on about Des and csarmi says this about him during the night. Was the mafia (and assuming the mafia killed him from 

Tinas scene) trying set either Des or csarmi up for the next lynch? Des is a good player and csarmi is quite vocal. (yes, I know they could be mafia too - but it just stuck out when I saw it)

I believe they might have picked Darthe because of his claim.

They must have believed it.

Either they evaluated that town would tend to believe Darthe as well, or figured that Mat migth have a shiny Power Role. Or both.

Also Darthe is strong scumhunter and now that he isn't distracted anymore, he'd be very dangerous indeed.

Makes a lot of sense for a NK.

They could have thought he had a power role, being an Attack Leader. I forgot he had revealed that. There was no one who questioned that so a good chance he was telling the truth, so almost a confirmed townie in some ways. Another good reason to choose him I suppose.

So where is Pral, has he been back on at all. I did look yesterday and noted he was last on this thread on Tuesday and on Wednesday did a lot of posts in his other game, and although been on hadn't posted anywhere else since then. 

hmm so darthe was honest. I didnt believe him when he claimed matty. Thought he was playing games.

So you nightkilled him just because you were curious?

Imo random character claiming just shouldn't be done for any reason.

What makes you think it was random?

Archived