DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about not. He's had the strongest train on him for over a day. He disappeared before DL without reveal or telling is when hell be back.

I'm sick of his disappearing games. Maybe if he gets blind lynched s few times, hell learn.

You have a point, but I was hoping if he did come along there would be enough to go on Lenlo...oh well it is done now.

@mods do we get a coronet on a random lynch?

No.

how about just one cornetto...give it to me, delicious ice cream of Italy (no one will get that...*sighs*)

Vote Count

Ley (1):  Darthe

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Basel

Lenlo (2):  Des, Talya

Basel (8): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice, Via, Cloud, Csarmi

Not voting:  Pralaya, RTE

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. (GMT +1) 

That´s a lynch! 

It was a long day for everyone, everyone was suspicious looking since they didn't know who to trust. Everyone walked around in pairs to keep from being stabbed in the back from anyone else, while watching their partner not trusting them in the least either. The suspicious looked suspicious, even the innocent looked suspicious, and that wasn't just the taint talking. Some few did look like the taint might be rattling their brains though, or maybe it was the Dark One? Not knowing most of the members just kept a wary eye on everyone making sure that their back was always against a wall, lest a member of the staff were to sneak up on them and stab them in the back when they weren't looking. Finally after most of the members' tempers started to fray, the leader of the rebellion gathered everyone and decided they would figure out who looked the most suspicious and hang them from the deserter's tree once and for all.

Many different names were called, more-or-less almost everyone at least once after the names started being shouted out. But as the night drew near a final decision had to be made, and so Basel  was hung from the tree. As their last screams of innocence were heard the mirror of mists faded and you found that you made a mistake and RTE, an asha´man of the Shadow Faction and a vanilla townie, was killed. Leaving the body where it was you all slowly made your way to your rooms hoping that the staff didn't take your life in your sleep...

Basel (playing as RTE, an asha´man of the Shadow Faction), vanilla town has been lynched.

Send in your na´s. Deadline is Saturday 9 PM CET. That is 24 hours and 40 minutes from now. 

how about just one cornetto...give it to me, delicious ice cream of Italy (no one will get that...*sighs*)

I got it! :D

Thought we all might have been getting small crowns though, that would have been cool

Yes Len alright. One of the other magicians.

? If your referring to me because you think I should have been around for this DL then I dont know what to say. I never said I would be back by it and I also made my vote perfectly clear. I was nowhere near being lynched so I had no reason to reveal.

If theres something else then YAY MAGIC!

You still have to explain why you are so certain Des is scum, Darthe.

Mainly because of our QT interaction. I wont fail to bus him this time!

No, but its the way he posts ftr. He always has little ticks as scum, can't avpid making nudges in his walls.

? If your referring to me because you think I should have been around for this DL then I dont know what to say. I never said I would be back by it and I also made my vote perfectly clear. I was nowhere near being lynched so I had no reason to reveal.

I'm referring to you mainly because you're one of the players that I know to have tendencies to make sure to slip under the radar, disappear under pressure and all that. That's just a general observation,your points above (for this game in particular) make sense, though I'd have to review the game to be sure. Didn't have the chance to ISO you yesterday cause I was hammering from phone.

My assumption (that you aren't likely to be back by deadline anyway) wasn't wrong, apparently.

Hey, know who isn't surprised Basel was town? This guy. Wanna know why? Because town Basel always dies D1 for changing his opinions without reason while scumbasel slips by D3 and gets bussed.

Playing Captain Hindsight is noted.

Shall I expect you to keep posting your 'reads' on everybody without reasoning, then attach one after the flip?

I'm referring to you mainly because you're one of the players that I know to have tendencies to make sure to slip under the radar, disappear under pressure and all that. That's just a general observation,your points above (for this game in particular) make sense, though I'd have to review the game to be sure. Didn't have the chance to ISO you yesterday cause I was hammering from phone.

My assumption (that you aren't likely to be back by deadline anyway) wasn't wrong, apparently.

Oh well then yeah, my being scarce is a well documented fact by all ethologists. Its a habit the mammal is attempting to change.

Also I dont know why I said that the way I did. I blame papers.

Archived