DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cloud, I told you all the specifics I was given. Iwad given no further explanation on what caused it, but any member of the light ( me included) would make the same assumption, I suppose.

What do you mean by this?

If you were a member of the light, you'd know. But as far as I understand, you claimed Despo who is a shadowie.

A real Doc wouldn't reveal so soon while someone else (in this case me) would be the most likely lynch candidate for the Day. It would be a incredibly stupid move, and I don't associate such play with a town Csarmi. Anyway, I have already explained my thoughts in that WoT. Brb.

Now this pings hardcore.

First of all, town players would want the game to be played, trains formed. TOWN doesn't think in terms of who the most likely lynch candidate is, SCUM do. Town is interested in catching maffia, not town. If you have a scummish read on someone, it's your responsibility to point it out as a townie. If you don't like a train, it's your responsability to try and help form another.

Not to mention the fact that your statement is a huge inherent wifom in itself (how would vanilla town, maffia or town PR react in a situation like that). Also meta argument with assumptions and a completely off timing.

Also, since when is it a stupid move to try and draw a NK as a doc? Since when is it a stupid move to claim as a doc? Why not? Whenever I'm playing doc, I'm aiming to claim somewhere between D2 and D4.

Missing my unvote and vote.

Can´t find it. Show me. 

Vote count

Pralaya (2): NotBob, RTE

Dice (1): Csarmi

Csarmi (3): Turin, Dice, Cloud

Cloud (4): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley

Dice (1): Talya

Not voting:   Ed,  Des, 

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Let, to put it very mildly, I don't hold your opinions in Joe mafgus should be played in a high regard.

Typing fail. Ley. In how maffia should be played.

Well, I want to respect other people's way of playing as much as possible (I only created the list in my siggy because I KEPT getting lynched over my playstyle, and I think I still didn't word it as well as I should have), but you have made AT LEAST 10 posts in this thread telling people to play the game in a different way. And contrary to what I say, yours aren't for 75% common sense (like, don't lynch too early. That kind of common sense).

@Cloud, I told you all the specifics I was given. Iwad given no further explanation on what caused it, but any member of the light ( me included) would make the same assumption, I suppose.

What do you mean by this?

If you were a member of the light, you'd know. But as far as I understand, you claimed Despo who is a shadowie.

Yeah, I am shadow. That's why I want to know what that means.

unvote vote Cloud

I'll be around, more or less, but I don't see another train forming in time.

Kind of hoping that Cloud's maffia too, his vote on me sounds like a last pitch of effort to try and save himself (with a bonus attached), and his last post pings a lot.

Yeah, I am shadow. That's why I want to know what that means.

Aren't you better off not knowing?

Chances are that maffia have members both from light and shadow, so they should know. Extra knowledge can be dangerous, might cause them to slip (by showing knowledge that they shouldn't have).

unvote vote Cloud

Kind of hoping that Cloud's maffia too, his vote on me sounds like a last pitch of effort to try and save himself (with a bonus attached), and his last post pings a lot.

Too? Sounds like a slip.

I'm holding a VERY close eye on you for Day 3. Maybe NA, but I'm not sure about that yet...

Pral, he is trying to say he was affected by the taint. The lighties are affected by the taint. Shadows have protection from the great Lord/dark one. But they have to follow his commands.

That's what I assumed, yes. Tina never told me outright that it was an effect of the taint, but there was a strong implication that it would be.

unvote vote Cloud

Too? Sounds like a slip.

I'm holding a VERY close eye on you for Day 3. Maybe NA, but I'm not sure about that yet...

@Ley - see the highlighted parts. In other words, 1) I don't see another train forming in time, ALSO (too) 2) Kind of hoping he is a maffia

Can´t find it. Show me. 

Vote count

Cloud (5): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley, Csarmi

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 1 hour and 54 minutes.

Can´t find it. Show me. 

Vote count

Cloud (6): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley, Csarmi, Talya

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 1 hour and 34 minutes.

A real Doc wouldn't reveal so soon while someone else (in this case me) would be the most likely lynch candidate for the Day. It would be a incredibly stupid move, and I don't associate such play with a town Csarmi. Anyway, I have already explained my thoughts in that WoT. Brb.

Now this pings hardcore.

First of all, town players would want the game to be played, trains formed. TOWN doesn't think in terms of who the most likely lynch candidate is, SCUM do. Town is interested in catching maffia, not town. If you have a scummish read on someone, it's your responsibility to point it out as a townie. If you don't like a train, it's your responsability to try and help form another.

Not to mention the fact that your statement is a huge inherent wifom in itself (how would vanilla town, maffia or town PR react in a situation like that). Also meta argument with assumptions and a completely off timing.

Also, since when is it a stupid move to try and draw a NK as a doc? Since when is it a stupid move to claim as a doc? Why not? Whenever I'm playing doc, I'm aiming to claim somewhere between D2 and D4.

Yes, a townie normally wouldn't think who the most likely lynch candidate would be and adjust his play towards that, but it's a different story when you have an important PR like the Doc and your survival plays a key role in town's chances in winning the game. 

How the heck is my statement filled with wifom? Of course it's a stupid move to draw the NK as a Doc by revealing for little to no reason on Day 2! The Mafia team only has to have a Roleblocker and the Doc is done far (I doubt that we have a Mafia RB in this game though), and not to mention that having both the un-cc'd Cop and Doc out there on Day 2 is only putting the town behind even more. The Doc can only safely self-protect from now on, and this will most likely mean the death of the Cop.

Also, Cloud, did you REALLY move your vote to a claimed Doc? That's the #1 way to get yourself killed.

I don't care. I would have most likely gotten lynched anyway, and I don't have an important role so I'm free to think of crazy theories :P

unvote vote Cloud

If I were mafia I would have countered your Doc claim with a claim of my own.

Vote count

Talya (1): Via

Dice (1): Csarmi

Csarmi (3): Turin, Dice, Ley

RTE (2):  Lenlo, Cloud

Cloud (1): Pralaya, 

Not voting:   Ed,  Des

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 25 hours and 40 minutes.

This is the VC just before the time that Csarmi started soft claiming his role. It appears that I was wrong in that he only had one vote on him, and this makes his role seem more legit. I also went back to check if he had explained the event more, and he actually did at page 4 when he said that his character was afraid of Mydraals so he is staying in his house (he is probably seeing things because he is affected by the Taint). This is making me believe that I might be wrong about him, and that he actually is the real Doc. I still disagree with the way he has been playing his role, but lynching him without a counter claim won't help town either.

Well, I told you that I had a town power role. There aren't many of those possible in a basic game, now is there.

Let me see:

Vig, Doc, Cop and I might have reached the end of the list there.

@Pral: would you like me to claim?

She said the roles are basic, which to me means RB, Vig, Cop, Doc and Godfather. Besides how are we supposed to believe you when you just say town power role? What does that mean? You have to back that up with something or it just becomes bull.

And if you don't know why it's a good idea to get yourself targeted, or wifom the maffia as a doc, I can't help you.

I'm out for today, as I mentioned, I'm sick, I'm tired, pulling a 12h workday with a starting headache and has no concentration right now.

I'll be around to consolidate, but donb't expect anything else of me.

Some players seriously need to pick the game up.

Oh yea and I won't reveal whom I protected tonight, don't even ask.

No one asked. No one wants to know. Its enough to know that you finally came out and claimed a role.

I got some help to find RTE´s unvote and vote. Since he is voting Cloud, Cloud has been hammered. But since I never posted that vote in the vote count I will give you until deadline. It´s still 7 to lynch so if no one unvotes, Cloud will be lynched. 

Vote count

Pralaya (1): NotBob

Cloud (7): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley, Csarmi, Talya, RTE

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 1 hour and 18 minutes.

Archived