DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new best friend AJ is replacing Ed. Give him a lot of brownies! 

:cool: Sup.

I'll reread as I can starting now but considering I have 44 pages to slog through... we'll see.

For the record, I'm Town.

With 15 players I would consider at least 4 Mafia especially since there was a symp this game. After my reread I'll come back and give my thoughts on who I think are the 2 remaining.

Okay so reading the last page before anything else...

Insta-Town reads on Lenlo and Des. Shall we hold hands and bring this Town to victory my brothers??

For real though... I'll reread soon but until then does anyone care to bring me up to speed?

It seems the Via lynch was bad news from the get-go. Considering she is Town I think Basel and Turin are probably the last 2 scum. Who does that leave though?

Ahh... Pralaya.

Always have a hard time reading that guy. I'll have to check out his posts in this game. Lenlo seems to think that his lurkiness is suspect but I'm pretty sure that he's generally a busy man which I can understand.

So yeah for now it's between Basel, Turin and Pray for scum.

Who has claimed what thus far? Save me the trouble please :sad:

Insta-Town reads on Lenlo and Des. Shall we hold hands and bring this Town to victory my brothers??

For real though... I'll reread soon but until then does anyone care to bring me up to speed?

It seems the Via lynch was bad news from the get-go. Considering she is Town I think Basel and Turin are probably the last 2 scum. Who does that leave though?

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it is my duty to inform you that I am double confirmed town this game. Viewed by cop and apparently LD'ed by a trigger event.

I could go with Turin and Basel. Turin is obv scum in my book, Basel followed along with Turin's weak reasoning and tried to pass it off like he was saying something new.

Ahh... Pralaya.

Always have a hard time reading that guy. I'll have to check out his posts in this game. Lenlo seems to think that his lurkiness is suspect but I'm pretty sure that he's generally a busy man which I can understand.

From what I can remember, our claimed roles have already died. I'm vanilla, fwiw.

Lol no worries dude.

But for serious, I'm Town.

I kind of suspect that I'll be NK'd since I'm replacing in unless the Maf has already submitted their kill.

I'm contemplating waiting to do my reread until after the Day starts because frankly I don't wanna waste my time.

I'm contemplating waiting to do my reread until after the Day starts because frankly I don't wanna waste my time.

I can completely understand that. Also, why do you feel the need to keep restating that you're town? I didn't fos you or anything...

Essentially Town sits at 4v2.

Mafia kills Town tonight = 3v2 come day.

We lynch one of our strongest scum reads tomorrow = 3v1 the next night.

The next day starts 2v1 and we lynch our final read. Easy money broseph. Town can still win, we just gotta play hard ball.

Alright... so real quick analysis on the VCs.

Vote Count

Ley (1):  Darthe

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Basel

Lenlo (2):  Des, Talya

Basel (8): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice, Via, Cloud, Csarmi

Not voting:  Pralaya, RTE

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. (GMT +1) 

That´s a lynch! 

In this VC Tayla's vote on Lenlo makes me pretty confident that he's Town. Dice votes on the TownBasel train before he replaces in for NotBob (who was voting CS at the time which has since flipped Town)

Vote count

Pralaya (1): NotBob

Csarmi (3): Turin, Dice, Cloud

Cloud (7): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley, Csarmi, Talya, RTE

Not voting:   Ed,  Des, 

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET. That is in 1 hour and 18 minutes.

Not a very good wagon for Town. Notice that Pray is on this along with Tayla. Dicescum was also on a wagon with Turin.

Vote count

Talya (6) - NotBasel,  Ley, RTE, Lenlo, Ed, Via

RTE (1) - Talya

Not voting: Dice, Talya,  Pral, Turin, Des

It´s now Day 3. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET.  

That´s a lynch! 

Mod mistake here ( :wub:  you Tina) since Tayla was voting RTE but was listed as not voting as well. Des, kinda suspect of you at this point for not being on any wagons two DLs in a row. If you weren't confirmed by the Cop with a dead GF I'd be pretty wary of you. Anyway, notice how Basel is the first on the Tayla wagon for that day. Bus move?

Dice (5): RTE, Lenlo, Basel, Pralaya, Des

RTE (1): Dice

Not voting:  Ed, Via, Turin, 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET.

That´s a lynch! 

This one is curious. Again Basel is on the Maf wagon lynch but Pral isn't. Nor is Turin for that matter, twice in a row now.

Via (4) - Turin, Basel, Des, Lenlo

Not voting: Ed, Via, Pralaya

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

That´s a lynch. 

So Des is conf-Town? That leaves Lenlo, Turin, and Basel on Via's lynch who has flipped Town. Interesting to me that Turin wasn't on either Mafia lynch but had his vote down on Via. He's a good bet for scum, bet the house on it. Lenlo has been on all the lynches, which tells me he is investing himself in this game. Gives me a Town read on him.

So yeah...

Scummers in order of strongest to least: Turin, Basel, Pral

1. Dice (playing as Tina, SGL of the BT), mafia godfather was lynched D4

2. Talya (playing as Ayla, an Attack Leader of the Shadow Faction), mafia symp was lynched D3.

3. Des

4. Csarmi (playing as Cindy, an Attack Leader of the Light Faction), doc was killed N2.

5. Ed

6. NotBob NotBasel

7. Lenlo

8. Basel (playing as RTE, an asha´man of the Shadow Faction), vanilla town was lynched D1.

9. Darthe (playing as Matty, an Attack Leader of the Light Faction), vaniliia town was killed N1.

10. Via (playing as Cloud, a Dedicated of the Light Faction), vanilla town was lynched D5.

11. Cloud (playing as Wombat, an Asha´man of the Light Faction), vanilla town was lynched D2. 

12. Ley (playing as Basel, an Asha´man of the Shadow Faction), cop was killed N3

13. Pralaya

14. Turin

15. RTE (playing as Halia, a Soldier of the Light Faction), vanilla town was killed N4.

Quoted just so I could reference back to who flipped what.

Actually... make that Turin, Pral and then Basel.

Once Day starts I'll actually look back on their posts and see what I can find but those are my reads for now.

We lynch Turin tomorrow, period.

Lets do it. He was my next choice after Via, but I was wrong on that one. Seeing as you and Des also feel the way I do about Turin though I think it will go better this time.

Ahh... Pralaya.

Yeah im not saying I think him scum, Im just saying im tempted to lynch him out of principle. I understand hes busy and all but 16 posts is abit small.

<3

Archived