DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

Unvote.

So you REALLY want me to reveal on Day 1, less than 24 hours after the game starts?

I'm the cop.

By the way, Basel, I'm not overreacting, I ALWAYS explain things three times. That's just how I play, and I'd expect people to know that by now, and about being hyperdefensive, well, sorry, but I'm seeing the fastest Day 1 lynch ever coming right at me. And I don't want that, both because it's been happening so often recently, and because I'm the goddamn cop.

I think you have cause and effect confused here. You were seeing such a fast lynch BECAUSE you were being so incredibly defensive, not the other way around. No, you jumped on Ley because you thought he was an easy lynch, town do this as much as mafia though. He reacted to his list, he had reacted to his list in the sign ups so it was obvious what was going to happen, and people took advantage of it. 

I think the most worrisome part about that reveal is that it doesn't say if role reveals are allowed or not in the rules.

Nice.

Generally, I think that if role and/or character reveals are not specifically banned, then they are allowed. So I fail to see what's to worry about here. I totally agree with this, why is it worrisome, if it's not in the rules then he is fine, if Tina wishes to add it later she can, if it was an over sight, it it's not there why are you making a point about it (To RTE)

You were at L-2.

I was at either L-2 or L-1, Csarmi. So, yeah...

You were at 6 votes, 8 to lynch, so L-2. I don't think you were in any real danger of being lynched, not yet.

Are you seriously claiming that L - 2 isn't in danger of being lynched? A person can pick up two votes awfully fast. Exactly, when I get chance I'm going to check on all those that voted Ley, But Cloud and Csarmi stand out for the moment

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll end here.

Not much more to see. Over-defensive play. Right now he's the Cop without a CC.

Don't like Salami's or Lenlo's play to keep stirring the pot so I'll keep my vote where it is for the moment.

Why not? Isn't that my job?

What about RTE?

I thought the ley vote built too quick but i can see why.

Ley, bro i think you need to learn from history. If you keep getting lynched early and dont like it then you probably need to change something about ure game. If these rules of ures are a step in that direction fine, but i hope u note the reaction  they have gotten you and that they did not stop you from almost getting lynched. Take it as a lesson or hint or whatever and use it to build on.

Csarmi WHY do you think he was in no danger of being lynched at L-2?

Why not?

Because you're acting like you already know the scum team on page 8, without even providing reasoning. It just sounds like you're trying to get attention to them.

I thought the ley vote built too quick but i can see why.

Ley, bro i think you need to learn from history. If you keep getting lynched early and dont like it then you probably need to change something about ure game. If these rules of ures are a step in that direction fine, but i hope u note the reaction  they have gotten you and that they did not stop you from almost getting lynched. Take it as a lesson or hint or whatever and use it to build on.

Csarmi WHY do you think he was in no danger of being lynched at L-2?

It's not my game, it's my opinion, and I won't change my opinion. Town are lemmings and constantly go for the wrong things, and I won't refrain from saying things because town incorrectly thinks it's a scum tell.

Vote Count

RTE (1): Des

Ley (1):  Darthe

Darthe (1): Lenlo

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Ley

Lenlo (1): Csarmi

Basel (1): Ed

Not voting: Dice, Talya,  Pralaya, RTE, Via, Cloud, Turin, Basel

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. (GMT +1)

Ley. I'm going to ask you once and nicely.

Stop acting like we were all idiots allowed to play with you under some specific conditions given by you.

Stop acting like it was all about you.

Stop insulting the entire game.

I object to your attitude. I object to you calling town lemmings completely unwarranted. I object to your "rules".

Could you play the game with us instead of against us? Thank you.

Now as for getting back to scumhunting.

Len's "good job guys in running the cop up" reeks of scum.

Oppurtunistic Talya is oppurtunistic.

RTE's L-2 vote.

Basel's "Are you seriously claiming that L - 2 isn't in danger of being lynched? A person can pick up two votes awfully fast." pings. But only slightly on a re-read. Not sold on that one.

RTE's L-2 vote.

Basel's "Are you seriously claiming that L - 2 isn't in danger of being lynched? A person can pick up two votes awfully fast." pings. But only slightly on a re-read. Not sold on that one.

Haven't voted yet.

Ley. I'm going to ask you once and nicely.

Stop acting like we were all idiots allowed to play with you under some specific conditions given by you.

Stop acting like it was all about you.

Stop insulting the entire game.

I object to your attitude. I object to you calling town lemmings completely unwarranted. I object to your "rules".

Could you play the game with us instead of against us? Thank you.

The only thing that I want from you, is to remember my past games, and notice that my playstyle this game, or in any future game, is not different from those, and therefore not a scum tell. This because I've been lynched several times because of my playstyle (which is pretty much stating my opinion about anything, including cases on other people, that then often gets called defending). I know it isn't all about me, but sometimes it feels like every single post is either mine, or directe at me, just because of how I want to play this game. The "guidelines" are also NOT meant to restrict you guys in any way, but only to explain why I play how I play.

RTE's L-2 vote.

Haven't voted yet.

OOPS so that was actually Basel.

Sorry RTE. Had it down as your vote for some reason all this time.

Len, Basel, Talya in that case. Also I'm gonna re-read now.

The only thing that I want from you, is to remember my past games, and notice that my playstyle this game, or in any future game, is not different from those, and therefore not a scum tell. This because I've been lynched several times because of my playstyle (which is pretty much stating my opinion about anything, including cases on other people, that then often gets called defending). I know it isn't all about me, but sometimes it feels like every single post is either mine, or directe at me, just because of how I want to play this game. The "guidelines" are also NOT meant to restrict you guys in any way, but only to explain why I play how I play.

I couldn't care less about your former games. Defending yorself based on your own supposed meta is as scummy as it gets.

Well I do. Getting an L-1 and an L vote is much harder than you guys make it out to be.

Have to disagree here. Scum could have come in, parroted someone else quick, and seal the lynch. It was a fast run up anyway so it wouldn't have looked too off.

You're viewing it from the wrong angle. Could a townie have done it?

Well I do. Getting an L-1 and an L vote is much harder than you guys make it out to be.

Have to disagree here. Scum could have come in, parroted someone else quick, and seal the lynch. It was a fast run up anyway so it wouldn't have looked too off.

You're viewing it from the wrong angle. Could a townie have done it?

Hrm. I see your point.

However, after his reveal, if people had not unvoted in time, I think it would have been worth it for the scum team, even if it meant losing a goon.

Basel

Why?

Unvote.

So you REALLY want me to reveal on Day 1, less than 24 hours after the game starts?

I'm the cop.

By the way, Basel, I'm not overreacting, I ALWAYS explain things three times. That's just how I play, and I'd expect people to know that by now, and about being hyperdefensive, well, sorry, but I'm seeing the fastest Day 1 lynch ever coming right at me. And I don't want that, both because it's been happening so often recently, and because I'm the goddamn cop.

I think you have cause and effect confused here. You were seeing such a fast lynch BECAUSE you were being so incredibly defensive, not the other way around.

I were seeing a fast lynch because I was at L-2 within 24 hours after the game started, and for all I knew there could be two mafia lurking around, trying to finish me off before town even realized what's happening. I do believe most was already on it before though... They probably thought they saw an easy target because town believes everything but the things they should believe these days.

You were at L-2.

I was at either L-2 or L-1, Csarmi. So, yeah...

You were at 6 votes, 8 to lynch, so L-2. I don't think you were in any real danger of being lynched, not yet.

Are you seriously claiming that L - 2 isn't in danger of being lynched? A person can pick up two votes awfully fast.

And here you say that I AM close to a lynch. Contradicting yourself in one and the same post.

You seem unclear on how a contradiction works. First I said that you were seeing a fast lynch. Then I said you were close to a lynch. At what point do I say you aren't close to a lynch?

Archived